Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Chinese & NKs time travel: to preJamestown era(s) for "USA" resources?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Chinese & NKs time travel: to preJamestown era(s) for "USA" resources? (Read 141 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Chinese & NKs time travel: to preJamestown era(s) for "USA" resources?
Jun 23rd, 2018 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
My Green Party friend chip burcham told me today that Quote:
I've theorized that North Korea has time travelling vehicle(s) given that: 1, North Korean National Government doesn't permit North Koreans to leave North Korea except under very strict circumstances; 2, North Korea Government has North Korea as a very secretive country; 3, North Koreans are very much alike in their country; and 4, a North Korean on Reddit.com has said that she or he has developed a time travelling vehicle.  So what exactly are North Koreans wanting to keep secret: could that be their time travel technology?).

https://www.google.com/search?ei=7rkuW6qdMs3IsQXb6KawCA&q=%22North+Korea%22+%22t...

China and North Korea have formed a very strong alliance, and chip's theory is that the Chinese and the North Koreans are making time travelling vehicles to travel back to preJameastown eras (perhaps prehistoric or ancient or medieval times) to deploy people on North American continent to dig for stuff such as gold, silver, oil, and other resources so that they won't have to be affected by United States Government or by any other of today's governments.  Remember, China's leader, Xi Jinping, is now President of China during the remainder of his life, and tens of millions of Chinese want jobs to do that the Chinese Communist Government is trying to provide.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Chinese & NKs time travel: to preJamestown era(s) for "USA" resources?
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Jun 23rd, 2018 at 5:28pm:
My Green Party friend chip burcham told me today that
Weren't they in the Americas when the Europeans came? Their descendants anyway.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 23rd, 2018 at 6:29pm:
Weren't they in the Americas when the Europeans came? Their descendants anyway.

that was the japinze not the kroans

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Jun 23rd, 2018 at 5:28pm:
My Green Party friend chip burcham told me today that

Let's stay serious and forget about the time travel idea.

N.K. is forced to remain secretive because it has to contend with US spying and dirty tricks that are attempts to destroy their country.

We can equate this situation to any country that has fallen under the thumb of US dirty tricks that are an intent to change other countries to become the same as the US.

Other countries want to peacefully evolve to become free countries under their own conditions. We can look to the Vietnam success story for an example of preventing US style greedy capitalism which can never serve all the people of a country. And we can look to the success of Cuba, as compared to other poor banana republics, as a success against US interference.

North Korea has passed the point of bowing to US demands and is now on it's way to succeeding. Everything changes for the better when that threat has been held at bay.

North Korea will relax it's secrecy and it's restrictions on its people as they go forward in peace.

I was Don G. but Craig owns me now.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
I'm staying serious and taking the idea of time travel seriously.

Is it aggression? Well, no. Not the way most libertarians define it. If you're the first person to greedy-grab a resource, it's your resource. Screw everyone else.

You have to go to the Lockean Proviso for this behaviour to be considered wrong.

Since you have to leave enough and as good for others when claiming a resource anyway, the Chinese could morally stop the pre-Americans from claiming so much, but they couldn't reverse the advantage.

If the Lockean Proviso is followed, nonrenewable resources can only be used if they benefit everyone equally and there should be the same amount of available renewable resources per person in the future that there is in the past.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 3:36pm:
I'm staying serious and taking the idea of time travel seriously.

Is it aggression? Well, no. Not the way most libertarians define it. If you're the first person to greedy-grab a resource, it's your resource. Screw everyone else.

You have to go to the Lockean Proviso for this behaviour to be considered wrong.

Since you have to leave enough and as good for others when claiming a resource anyway, the Chinese could morally stop the pre-Americans from claiming so much, but they couldn't reverse the advantage.

If the Lockean Proviso is followed, nonrenewable resources can only be used if they benefit everyone equally and there should be the same amount of available renewable resources per person in the future that there is in the past.

At least you're neutral on politics at best when you lapse into your childish mode.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 4:21pm:
At least you're neutral on politics at best when you lapse into your childish mode.

This is a topic about time travel. If you think that's too "childish" for the forum, complain to your lackey Land of Freedom and get it deleted.

In the meantime, you're derailing the topic.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 11:52am
Print Post  
My friend chip had also told me that China might be sending time travelling vehicles and supplies back through time (or forwards from past times prior to Jamestown founding) to secretly make armed spaceships in the Forbidden City because only the Emperors and Empresses and their immediate families and others given permission were the only beings allowed to be in the Forbidden City.

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:27pm:
This is a topic about time travel. If you think that's too "childish" for the forum, complain to your lackey Land of Freedom and get it deleted.

In the meantime, you're derailing the topic.

Land of Freedom is not my lackey or anyone else's. You should be careful of making such nasty charges against the forum owner and moderator. If you continue, I'll report you for bad behaviour.

The way in which you want to talk about time travel is nonsense and it's objectionable. You should try to help Alayne see more clearly what she's doing in order to bring some common sense to this forum. Shame on you!

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink thanks for that compliment, and are you now ready to simultaneously email:

Rick Raisley
admin@heavymetalpro.com

and Mordel
webmaster@mordel.net

to tell those two that I've only registered once on each of their website forums.  (I want to enlighten them, yet they've apparently banned me.)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Chinese & NKs time travel: to preJamestown era(s) for "USA" resources?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy