Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › WH Press Sect'y Sarah Sanders Got Booted From Restaurant
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) WH Press Sect'y Sarah Sanders Got Booted From Restaurant (Read 562 times)
SicklersDink
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: WH Press Sect'y Sarah Sanders Got Booted From Restaurant
Reply #10 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 3:22pm:
Sarah Sanders is white.  The Red Hen owner (Stephanie Wilkinson) is white.  How is racism in any way relevant to this story?

You're just trolling again, Dink.  Buzz off.

You're not smart enough to understand that the standard being set is totally based on racism. You decision to side with a restaurant owner is not based on libertarian principles at all. It's based on your anti-establishment hate which is part of your racist tendencies.

That's how your hero Rand Paul formed his opinion and positionon the very issue.

I was Don G. but Craig owns me now.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 11:10pm:
You decision to side with a restaurant owner is not based on libertarian principles at all. It's based on your anti-establishment hate which is part of your racist tendencies.

Actually it is, but you couldn't possibly understand why it is.  The terms self-ownership and self-governance have no meaning to a moonbat, so you think that by calling me (a) racist, you have achieved some imagined moral superiority.

Which is great - I want you to think this.  Smiley

SicklersDink wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 11:10pm:
That's how your hero Rand Paul formed his opinion and positionon the very issue.

For the record, Rand's dad is my hero.  Rand Paul is Jeff's hero, if I recall. 

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:08am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 11:39pm:
Actually it is, but you couldn't possibly understand why it is.  The terms self-ownership and self-governance have no meaning to a moonbat, so you think that by calling me (a) racist, you have achieved some imagined moral superiority.

Which is great - I want you to think this.  Smiley

For the record, Rand's dad is my hero.  Rand Paul is Jeff's hero, if I recall. 

Charges of racist are like water off a duck's back to non-racists. 

All of you have failed the test except ahhell and Tom. Burnsred fails because being silent on racism is the equivalent of an admission of guilt.

You have been as obvious as Sickler and Ruby, and that's getting pretty obvious.

Ignore the charge, defend yourself, or post laughing men and laughing women like a six year old would do. It's too late for you to try to ignore it now.

Try a bit more whining! Anything that will make you feel better schmuck. Or take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:54am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 10:40pm:
Agreed Jeff, everyone should be treated like individuals with no favoritism or prejudice. 
Yes, but people are prejudiced.

"Progressives" are prejudiced against "conservatives", but "progressives" have rights of freedom of conscience and freedom of speech and property just like everyone else.

If you prohibit "progressive" restaurant owners from choosing who to serve or not serve based on their beliefs, you infringe on the owners rights.

Certainly it's hypocritical to say a Christian baker must serve someone he doesn't want to serve based on his beliefs while at the same time saying that a "progressive" food server can refuse to serve someone she disagrees with because of their beliefs, but prejudice comes with big doses of hypocrisy.

Anyway, there are federal "public accommodation" laws that say if you are open to the public, you must serve everyone. I think those laws are the root of all this controversy, but if we are going to have them, they should apply equally to everyone.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:34am
Print Post  
Jeff, I have no desire for the government to intervene with the incident of Sarah Sanders being booted from restaurant.  Lefties are just shooting themselves in the foot by acting this way, it will just rile up their opposition and get them to the voting booths.  Maxeen Waters is an idiot for calling for the public harassment of Trump officials.

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:54am:
Yes, but people are prejudiced.

"Progressives" are prejudiced against "conservatives", but "progressives" have rights of freedom of conscience and freedom of speech and property just like everyone else.

If you prohibit "progressive" restaurant owners from choosing who to serve or not serve based on their beliefs, you infringe on the owners rights.

Certainly it's hypocritical to say a Christian baker must serve someone he doesn't want to serve based on his beliefs while at the same time saying that a "progressive" food server can refuse to serve someone she disagrees with because of their beliefs, but prejudice comes with big doses of hypocrisy.

Anyway, there are federal "public accommodation" laws that say if you are open to the public, you must serve everyone. I think those laws are the root of all this controversy, but if we are going to have them, they should apply equally to everyone.

You talk a moderated approach boss and that's to your credit. Our skanky Ruby is the perfect opponent for you to bounce your ideas off.

While some of the others make suggestions only, she speaks out her hate in no uncertain terms.

Go easy on her and bring her along slow. Don't destroy her will because we will lose a lot without her outrageous barking.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:34am:
Jeff, I have no desire for the government to intervene with the incident of Sarah Sanders being booted from restaurant.  Lefties are just shooting themselves in the foot by acting this way, it will just rile up their opposition and get them to the voting booths.  Maxeen Waters is an idiot for calling for the public harassment of Trump officials.

True.  The perpetuation of double-standards are going to really hurt Democrats when mid-term elections come.

They're really gonna hurt them in 2020 when Trump wins a second term by a landslide.  Folks are growing weary of the double-standards of the left.  Even some Democrats are voicing their outrage!  [Juan Williams,  Geraldo Rivera, et al]

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:47pm:
True.  The perpetuation of double-standards are going to really hurt Democrats when mid-term elections come.

They're really gonna hurt them in 2020 when Trump wins a second term by a landslide.  Folks are growing weary of the double-standards of the left.  Even some Democrats are voicing their outrage!  [Juan Williams,  Geraldo Rivera, et al]

Well at least it's no longer a secret that you are a adamant Trump supporter.

Regardless of whether Trump is reelected, the damage has been done and Americans en masse are choosing the path of fascism, exclusionism, isolationist policies, and economic war with the rest of the world.

Now the question is, when the US can't win an economics war, when will it turn to a military war?

I've been able to watch your progress from the imaginary professing to be a libertarian, right to being an admitted fascist supporter of Trump today.

The transition is complete. You don't have to continue to pretend.

Now you have something very real to support!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
My lovely Congresswoman,  Maxine Waters, weighed in on the Red Hen incident:

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere!"

It's great to have such a "socially responsible" representative speaking on my behalf.

I'm so proud of Maxine - she really drives home the point of why it's important to respect a person's right to peace and happiness even though we might disagree with their politics.

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:13pm:
My lovely Congresswoman,  Maxine Waters, weighed in on the Red Hen incident:

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere!"

It's great to have such a "socially responsible" representative speaking on my behalf.

I'm so proud of Maxine - she really drives home the point of why it's important to respect a person's right to peace and happiness even though we might disagree with their politics.

The thing is, nothing is wrong or too dirty if it's done in the interest of stopping Trump. Even though Maxine is just another American and isn't working for the cause of world peace.

Trump, if replaced, will only be replaced with another fascist. The Dems can't be worse but they can be just as dangerous to world peace.

All pretensions of being libertarians have now been abandoned on this forum. There is no longer anything real about their politics and they're not even trying to pretend there is anymore.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › WH Press Sect'y Sarah Sanders Got Booted From Restaurant
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy