Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › WH Press Sect'y Sarah Sanders Got Booted From Restaurant
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) WH Press Sect'y Sarah Sanders Got Booted From Restaurant (Read 553 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: WH Press Sect'y Sarah Sanders Got Booted From Restaurant
Reply #30 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:28am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 9:01pm:
There are much safer ways to topple the US.  Hit us in the wallet.  Call your debts.  Demand that we pay back all the money we owe you.   Of course we cant.  You win.. 
No one is going to do that Chief unless they intend to collapse the entire world economy (which is probably going to collapse anyway...), and in a time of war, you won't get anything from the U.S. other than bombs or bullets unless you are allied with us.

Besides, the debts we have are in the form of bonds. They can't be "called", they can only be redeemed when they have matured. People could stop buying new issues of U.S. bonds, stop loaning us money.

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:28am:
No one is going to do that Chief unless they intend to collapse the entire world economy (which is probably going to collapse anyway...), and in a time of war, you won't get anything from the U.S. other than bombs or bullets unless you are allied with us.

Besides, the debts we have are in the form of bonds. They can't be "called", they can only be redeemed when they have matured. People could stop buying new issues of U.S. bonds, stop loaning us money.

You present a good argument to the Chief's simpleminded assertions boss.

But you're missing the subtleties of the question. The process that is already happening is not going to happen overnight and bring down the world's economies. It's happening slowly in order to not be immediately noticable to the financial community as having a distinct cause.

I know you're smart enough to get this boss. China's and the other countries that are taking measures against Trump's foolishness are going to come at a measured pace.

And again, this is so reminiscent of what happened in the 30's that forced Germany into taking the actions they needed to take. That's part of what is so scary about what the US is doing under Trump.

Help the Chief to understand boss. We need to bring him along slowly at a pace his mind can absorb.

I was Don G. but Craig owns me now.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #32 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 4:28pm:
People who aren't racists don't have to contend with my charges of racism.

Even though I've proven that you lie in those charges?

Shall I quote you lying? Shall I go back to the list, wherein you claimed I argued against Affirmative Action when I actually argued for it?

You not only lie, you deliberately repeat lies. You read the argument and you had no grounds to think I was arguing the wrong way, unless you thought Skychief was arguing the right way, and you didn't give him credit, so this goes down as a deliberate lie on your part.

Jeff wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:13pm:
I never said that [you didn't have rights], because I don't believe it.

All the people do on this forum is lie.

Jeff wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 7:49am:
You have no more rights than an animal, because your understanding of rights is at the level of a predatory animal.

Find me a communist forum where people dodge every argument, insult, lie, deny rights to others, and deliberately restate what they know to be lies.

Libertarians are human trash. Your philosophy is the best, but those who adhere to it are the worst. If someone killed every libertarian, we'd probably end up living in a paradise (which would be more free than what we have now).

Jeff wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:15pm:
What part of "...every human is born with the exact same rights." is too hard for you?

The part where you say that, and that I don't have rights, in the same breath, I suppose.

Jeff wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 9:20am:
The Opposition wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 10:39pm:
That to have rights, a being needs to understand them (agree with exactly how libertarians think they work) and demand them for itself.

I might want rights, but I don't think they [ought to] work the way Rothbard says they do, and furthermore I have a moral objection to making such a demand.

This is what, as far as theories of human rights go, makes you the equivalent of a wild beast. You either can't understand, or refuse to understand, that very human is born with the exact same rights.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 3:43pm:
The part where you say that, and that I don't have rights, in the same breath, I suppose.

I was describing you as an animal who's only conception of rights was kill or be killed.

I had good reason to do that, because that's how you describe yourself, and that's how you talk, then and now.

Their was no contradiction on my part.

I have always maintained that animals such as you have a right to be treated humanly, and I have always maintained that every human is born with equal rights.

I told you numerous times, all you have to do to be considered human is to realize that the rest of us have rights and respect them.

You refuse to do that... Probably, because you are an animal, you are incapable of understanding human rights?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 3:43pm:
Libertarians are human trash. Your philosophy is the best, but those who adhere to it are the worst. If someone killed every libertarian, we'd probably end up living in a paradise (which would be more free than what we have now).

A paradise of trolls and psychopaths?  Where the government defines and rations rights?

You can have it.  Kill me.  I don't want to be any part of that. That sounds like hell to me.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 4:59pm:
A paradise of trolls and psychopaths?  Where the government defines and rations rights?

You can have it.  Kill me.  I don't want to be any part of that. That sounds like hell to me.
The lizard likes the idea (loves it actually) of the world it describes (which you also accurately describe.)

I won't go so far as  to say "kill me", but I will continue to say "stay out of my neighborhood."

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #36 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
If personnel of a private place discriminate against one or more person(s) that lie or are not compassionate, then that could be a right because of Amendment IX freedom of association right.  Note that if I had been the owner of that restaurant, then I wouldn't require Sarah Sanders to leave, but I would've greatly enlightened her instead.  According to an article that I read in a newspaper, more and more restaurants aren't selling meat anymore because owners, of respective said restaurants, believe meat is main food of Republicans residing in USA.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 4:42pm:
If personnel of a private place discriminate against one or more person(s) that lie or are not compassionate, then that could be a right because of Amendment IX freedom of association right.  Note that if I had been the owner of that restaurant, then I wouldn't require Sarah Sanders to leave, but I would've greatly enlightened her instead.  According to an article that I read in a newspaper, more and more restaurants aren't selling meat anymore because owners, of respective said restaurants, believe meat is main food of Republicans residing in USA.
Smiley

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #38 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 4:19pm:
I was describing you as an animal who's only conception of rights was kill or be killed.

I had good reason to do that, because that's how you describe yourself, and that's how you talk, then and now.

Their was no contradiction on my part.

Fine, but you still said I didn't have rights.

I have always maintained that animals such as you have a right to be treated humanly,

Do you eat meat?

You also said that religious people have the right to torture animals to death. You've only ever said nonreligious people must be humane to animals.

I told you numerous times, all you have to do to be considered human is to realize that the rest of us have rights and respect them.

I never said you didn't have rights. I never said I wouldn't respect them. Quote where I did. Here's the exchange:

Jeff wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 9:20am:
The Opposition wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 10:39pm:
That to have rights, a being needs to understand them (agree with exactly how libertarians think they work) and demand them for itself.

I might want rights, but I don't think they [ought to] work the way Rothbard says they do, and furthermore I have a moral objection to making such a demand.

This is what, as far as theories of human rights go, makes you the equivalent of a wild beast. You either can't understand, or refuse to understand, that very human is born with the exact same rights.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #39 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 4:59pm:

Your alternative is to have people define and ration rights. People like those on this forum, presumably.

No one but a libertarian has ever said I don't have rights.

Yes, that includes the government.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › WH Press Sect'y Sarah Sanders Got Booted From Restaurant
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy