Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is this a valid point?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is this a valid point? (Read 345 times)
RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is this a valid point?
Reply #10 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Stop claiming to be a libertarian, Dink.  We all know you're just here to troll.  Don't you get enough attention from your parents?  Do they know you're still living in their basement?

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 9:22am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 9:01am:
Stop claiming to be a libertarian, Dink.  We all know you're just here to troll.  Don't you get enough attention from your parents?  Do they know you're still living in their basement?

ruby let the comie express him self u cencer one u cencer all

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 9:01am:

You've almost got the old proven insults down pat now Ruby. About 5 years too late but right nonetheless.

Almost: Do my parents know what I'm doing with their computer in their basement?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 9:22am:
ruby let the comie express him self u cencer one u cencer all
Other than the Forum owner, nobody here can censor anyone except to use Dorks technique of trying to drown discourse by constant trolling.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 8:23am:
Thanks Therm. When you add the threat of malpractice suits to that law, you have ERs admitting non-emergencies and giving Susie a CT scan because she fell and bumped her head.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You've almost got the old proven insults down pat now Ruby. About 5 years too late but right nonetheless.

Almost: Do my parents know what I'm doing with their computer in their basement?

It's as true now as it was 5 years ago.  Trolls have sucky lives so they take it out on people on the internet.  Trolls can do this because they're anonymous.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:19pm:
It's as true now as it was 5 years ago.  Trolls have sucky lives so they take it out on people on the internet.  Trolls can do this because they're anonymous. 
Dork has exposed itself Ruby... Shocked Embarrassed Lips Sealed

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 3:29pm:
Thanks Therm. When you add the threat of malpractice suits to that law, you have ERs admitting non-emergencies and giving Susie a CT scan because she fell and bumped her head.

More real reasons why 'for profit' US health care can't compete with government run universal health care.

If you didn't read it you made a good guess. Go to the CT scan when a simple x-ray will do, because there far more profit to be made with the CT.

Health care is always a fun topic to discuss with americans! They nearly always bite boss. You can be better than that boss. For my benefit as well as yours.  Wink

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:38am
Print Post  
Quote:
Go to the CT scan when a simple x-ray will do, because there far more profit to be made with the CT.
There is no profit to be made from using a CT scanner on someone who can't pay and doesn't have insurance.

The logical thing to do is have a Nurse check out little Suzie (who fell and bumped her head), make sure her superficial wound has been cleaned and bandaged, check her for obvious signs of concussion and ask her family to keep her in the ER waiting room for a few hours and let someone know if her behavior changes.

But that's not done. The hospital is made liable as soon as she enters the ER if anything at all bad happens to Suzie, so they do a CT scan to protect themselves, then pass the cost of the service on to paying or insured customers, which helps make CT scans more expensive than they should be.

But yes, Doctors and hospitals scam insurance companies, and the easiest one's to scam ore the government insurance companies. Next easiest are big heavily regulated insurance companies that are virtually guaranteed a profit.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:01am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:19pm:

i have had a shitly life and i dont troll maby cuz i see how dismissive thay make most people when u have "radical" idea or opinyen and i dont like that

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is this a valid point?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy