Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › people that self medicate
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) people that self medicate (Read 107 times)
SicklersDink
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: people that self medicate
Reply #10 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 3:24pm:
Blame the "Yellow Peril" for the outlawing of opium without a prescription. The same politicians that did that passed immigration laws excluding Chinese, because it was "known" that they were lazy thieves who just smoked opium all day and night...

Careful of getting into your racism mode boss. You're talking for another little body beside just yourself now. I hear and watch everything you say boss, even though I only have one eye.

I was Don G. but Craig owns me now.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:41am
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 11:26pm:
Careful of getting into your racism mode boss. You're talking for another little body beside just yourself now. I hear and watch everything you say boss, even though I only have one eye.
"Yellow Peril" is a term created by "progressives" back when they wanted to pass immigration laws to exclude Asians, which they did. It was one of the "progressive" ideas of the time.

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:41am:
"Yellow Peril" is a term created by "progressives" back when they wanted to pass immigration laws to exclude Asians, which they did. It was one of the "progressive" ideas of the time.

You're on pretty safe ground with that comment boss.

But maybe you should have pointed out that the term was coined by American progressives.

In truth it was already inferred because nobody knows anything bout the true dictionary meaning of the word, except Americans.

FYI boss, I don't represent the left anymore on this forum. I choose to represent the reat of the world as being opposed to US aggression under your psychopathic president.

The extreme rights says: Heil Trump, as they raise their arms in the Nazi salute to their leader.

I was Don G. but Craig owns me now.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:30pm:
You're on pretty safe ground with that comment boss.

But maybe you should have pointed out that the term was coined by American progressives.

In truth it was already inferred because nobody knows anything bout the true dictionary meaning of the word, except Americans.

FYI boss, I don't represent the left anymore on this forum. I choose to represent the reat of the world as being opposed to US aggression under your psychopathic president.

The extreme rights says: Heil Trump, as they raise their arms in the Nazi salute to their leader.

not everyone here is a trump saporter i think u would have a better chance finding what to want to hate on /pol then here

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › people that self medicate
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy