Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Reason Why I had to Become SicklersDink.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Reason Why I had to Become SicklersDink. (Read 80 times)
SicklersDink
Ex Member

The Reason Why I had to Become SicklersDink.
Jul 10th, 2018 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
It wasn't an easy decision but it became necessary and I need to explain why.

Jeff, who is Craig Sickler who I identified through Jeff's posted email address, was calling me a dink nearly every time he addressed me. So the way to respond to that was to take on the name. Thus, I renamed myself as 'SicklersDink.

However, since I did that, Craig Sickler has taken to calling me 'dork'. It would perhaps be reasonable to change my name again to SicklersDork, but would it accomplish anything?

Craig (aka Jeff or Billie) would just switch to some other term instead of dink or dork. So I've decided to stay with the name 'SicklersDink'.

If Craig decided to stop referring to me by other derogatory terms then I might eventually change my name back to Don.

But then probably not, because the punishment is deserved by Craig and it's the logical consequences of his bad behaviour.

And actually, I kind of like the name because it gives me the opportunity to use it as a joke to add a bit of humour to the forum.

It keeps me and the boos (boss Sickler) closely attached to each other you might say. Pun intended! And also, I can stay close to the asshole at all times and know what he's (it's, the asshole that is) is thinking!

We 'taint' separated by more than an inch at any time!

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The Reason Why I had to Become SicklersDink.
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Thanks for making it all clear Dong.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It wasn't an easy decision but it became necessary and I need to explain why.

Jeff, who is Craig Sickler who I identified through Jeff's posted email address, was calling me a dink nearly every time he addressed me. So the way to respond to that was to take on the name. Thus, I renamed myself as 'SicklersDink.

However, since I did that, Craig Sickler has taken to calling me 'dork'. It would perhaps be reasonable to change my name again to SicklersDork, but would it accomplish anything?

Craig (aka Jeff or Billie) would just switch to some other term instead of dink or dork. So I've decided to stay with the name 'SicklersDink'.

If Craig decided to stop referring to me by other derogatory terms then I might eventually change my name back to Don.

But then probably not, because the punishment is deserved by Craig and it's the logical consequences of his bad behaviour.

And actually, I kind of like the name because it gives me the opportunity to use it as a joke to add a bit of humour to the forum.

It keeps me and the boos (boss Sickler) closely attached to each other you might say. Pun intended! And also, I can stay close to the asshole at all times and know what he's (it's, the asshole that is) is thinking!

We 'taint' separated by more than an inch at any time!

dork is not a insult or derogatory term any more nether is manchild and u sound like ur in a abuseive relationship with him witch is all in ur head

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:05am
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 9:10pm:
dork is not a insult or derogatory term any more nether is manchild and u sound like ur in a abuseive relationship with him witch is all in ur head

I don't take any of mr. Sickler's terms as being insults. But thank you for reading my post because it's important to me that the others understand why I had to change my name.

The terms 'dink' and 'dork' were being accepted by the owner of the forum for months and so I took advantage of the opportunity.

If you want to understand why I changed my name then I can explain in a way that you might be able to understand.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:26am
Print Post  
Quote:
I don't take any of mr. Sickler's terms as being insults. But thank you for reading my post because it's important to me that the others understand why I had to change my name.

The terms 'dink' and 'dork' were being accepted by the owner of the forum for months and so I took advantage of the opportunity.

If you want to understand why I changed my name then I can explain in a way that you might be able to understand.

i understand y ur doing it u find the fact that serint words on this frum get auto translatited hypocritical so ur doing it in protest or ur just a pc controol freak or both  y do u give 2 shits abought jeff u never learned that people dont change thay just lie thay just hide that there peaces of shit y dont u agknole what u are a authoritarian i swere the olny thing that make u remotely liberal is nonintervetionist belives that there should be no power stuggle well if people dont do it throw war thay will do it economically most people dont want to be honest with them selfs let alone the world

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Reason Why I had to Become SicklersDink.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy