Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › is economic imperialism a from of agresstion
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) is economic imperialism a from of agresstion (Read 78 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: is economic imperialism a from of agresstion
Reply #10 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 10:29am:
free society where religious belief ids olny apply to the self not the law or others not baned but where emissary bullshit and family values are not welcome where every one is me myself and i   what is so har ds to undersand abought the me me me no mater what when some one cares abought me i want blow there brains out with no remorce  u donty wasnt power oer controol just to be left alone thats the individual
People in free societies have differing ideas. Some think "family values" are good and try to uphold them.

Mind you own business thermie.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 1:30pm:
People in free societies have differing ideas. Some think "family values" are good and try to uphold them.

Mind you own business thermie.

then thay should let us have are own country and so should thay i dont care what other belive but when thay apply it to me then its a problem what i want is true chouse where every one froms there own nation baced on there way of thinking where nations are fromed on belive systems and people can chouse what thay want to live what i want is a confedercy where naborhoods are  nations and what type of place i want to live in is not for every one i am explaining what i want u could belive the sky is purple i dont care its when u want to use force on others that it matters

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 1:50pm:
then thay should let us have are own country
thay? who iz thay thermie? nd whoz da fulkz who wnt hav oan cuntri?

Edit: If they plan on demdanding sym of my smell propedrty, tell them I'll shoot them first.  Smiley

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 5:20pm:
thay? who iz thay thermie? nd whoz da fulkz who wnt hav oan cuntri?

Edit: If they plan on demdanding sym of my smell propedrty, tell them I'll shoot them first.  Smiley

thay is the sheeple and there masters that want big government and the sheep that saport it thst who tell people how to l8\ive there life that want law and order in staed of mideing there own bizness any one that want power or controol is a goverment coustam soshial norams that must people out carei abought the chinderen must people thoen out where people are not pertects but corrupts i want to live in an outlaw system to free the murders free tje people that dsidtoy throws out and say u are free dlo w2hat throw will is the hole of the law i waznt thoswes frost in the shodows to live in the light and throws that live in the light to run away from are land where a nation that people go to be truely left alone that olny exsits as a middle finger to the rest of the world baced thay want to clame tertory the pont is want wanmt a crappity smack u nation thats is for the refues of the world thats what i want to live in

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 6:25pm:
thay is the sheeple and there masters that want big government and the sheep that saport it thst who tell people how to l8\ive there life that want law and order in staed of mideing there own bizness any one that want power or controol is a goverment coustam soshial norams that must people out carei abought the chinderen must people thoen out where people are not pertects but corrupts i want to live in an outlaw system to free the murders free tje people that dsidtoy throws out and say u are free dlo w2hat throw will is the hole of the law i waznt thoswes frost in the shodows to live in the light and throws that live in the light to run away from are land where a nation that people go to be truely left alone that olny exsits as a middle finger to the rest of the world baced thay want to clame tertory the pont is want wanmt a crappity smack u nation thats is for the refues of the world thats what i want to live in 
I can't figure any of that out asshole...

Can I expect to have to shoot barbarians out on the road?...

I'm really hoping the Sheriffs and their young posse members take care of it before it gets here...

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 6:35pm:
I can't figure any of that out asshole...

Can I expect to have to shoot barbarians out on the road?...

I'm really hoping the Sheriffs and their young posse members take care of it before it gets here...

the government are bandents the people that want safty or care more abought the economic switian then freedom  what i want is a county thast dose not vale life but the indival where there are laws where kids kill there parents or kill the bulluies and we are prod of it i think u dont get it i want a goverment with one law u will be ur truth self and kill any one that wants u to live by there standers that is the lited  goernment i want where u give the power to the indiivial where walking while wate or driveing wile back wont be a crime becouse the olny crime is to  rule over others

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › is economic imperialism a from of agresstion
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy