Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › is economic imperialism a from of agresstion
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) is economic imperialism a from of agresstion (Read 236 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

is economic imperialism a from of agresstion
Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:39am
Print Post  
i will give u a exsample lets use jamaka with the lones the imf  gave and where forced to defult on and one of those turms of the defulit was thay had to import produde makeing lokal farms not profitable or the subprime houseing scam my ? is simple when do things become a act of war with out useing any act of valiance

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Re: is economic imperialism a from of agresstion
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 7:40am
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:39am:
i will give u a exsample lets use jamaka with the lones the imf  gave and where forced to defult on and one of those turms of the defulit was thay had to import produde makeing lokal farms not profitable or the subprime houseing scam my ? is simple when do things become a act of war with out useing any act of valiance
You say Jamaica was forced to accept loans and then forced to default on them?

Let's talk about the "economic imperialism" the government of Jamaica was involved in against it's own people.

Libertarians say "U.S. out of the IMF!" but our government keeps sending more money to the IMF...

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 7:40am:
You say Jamaica was forced to accept loans and then forced to default on them?

Let's talk about the "economic imperialism" the government of Jamaica was involved in against it's own people.

Libertarians say "U.S. out of the IMF!" but our government keeps sending more money to the IMF...

i dont even get the pont of the imf other then to explot nations throw debt thay are an evil that  should never be saported or dealt with and thay have bin copoed by the cia many timesas is the world bank   thats why our government  wants to saport both of them

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 10:43am:
i dont even get the pont of the imf other then to explot nations throw debt thay are an evil that  should never be saported or dealt with and thay have bin copoed by the cia many timesas is the world bank   thats why our government  wants to saport both of them

All you pseudo-libertarian pretenders are anti-establishment as hell, and that makes you all an asset to me.

other people have to first be convinced to hate their government and the system that's ripping them off. You weirdos are already there!

Good thread therm and mostly understandable too!

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
All you pseudo-libertarian pretenders are anti-establishment as hell, and that makes you all an asset to me.

other people have to first be convinced to hate their government and the system that's ripping them off. You weirdos are already there!

Good thread therm and mostly understandable too!

i am  anti-establishment as hell power corrupts absolute power power corrupts absolutely i am a anti\-athertarian first and for most i just dont think government or azny orgized system of order can bing abought any thing comeing close to indivial liberty i dont trust people to do the right thing homosapians have a history of messing things up and not even wanting to acknowledge it so that we can fix it or not take the same path we need to evole but evolutionary biology wants perdaders and sheep not freemen

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:49pm:
i am  anti-establishment as hell power corrupts absolute power power corrupts absolutely i am a anti\-athertarian first and for most i just dont think government or azny orgized system of order can bing abought any thing comeing close to indivial liberty i dont trust people to do the right thing homosapians have a history of messing things up and not even wanting to acknowledge it so that we can fix it or not take the same path we need to evole but evolutionary biology wants perdaders and sheep not freemen

Yeah, that's why you're pretending to be a libertarian and that's why you're so useful to me.

I posted a thread on how the US is wasting buckets of taxpayer's money, and it will be interesting for you and all anti-establishment people like you.

You just have to get over the notion that libertarianism is ever going to help you.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah, that's why you're pretending to be a libertarian and that's why you're so useful to me.

I posted a thread on how the US is wasting buckets of taxpayer's money, and it will be interesting for you and all anti-establishment people like you.

You just have to get over the notion that libertarianism is ever going to help you.

the progressives that want to use government power  to gain controol when the democates when the democates be come the cival liberties party where the idial rights are more import them the economic bs and where people care abought logic and rezen not emtion and sohill standing but want to be left alone   there for pergressive are not liberal u dont get it i want to bulid a gard sosidty of freedom and ur fundimist cristain bullshit is not want that there for i can not side with u

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:00pm:
...... i want to bulid a gard sosidty of freedom and ur fundimist cristain bullshit is not want that there for i can not side with u

What the hell are you babbling on about monkey boy?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 8:40am
Print Post  
Quote:
What the hell are you babbling on about monkey boy?
Obviously he wants a free society where religious belief is forbidden.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 10:29am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 8:40am:
Obviously he wants a free society where religious belief is forbidden.

free society where religious belief ids olny apply to the self not the law or others not baned but where emissary bullshit and family values are not welcome where every one is me myself and i   what is so har ds to undersand abought the me me me no mater what when some one cares abought me i want blow there brains out with no remorce  u donty wasnt power oer controol just to be left alone thats the individual

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › is economic imperialism a from of agresstion
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy