Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is Trump a Russian Spy?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Is Trump a Russian Spy? (Read 108 times)
SicklersDink
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Is Trump a Russian Spy?
Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
https://www.rt.com/usa/432638-trump-russiagate-journalism-putin/

An interesting video put out by RTnews on the US media storm over Trump ties to Putin. It includes a short comment by Comey that was interesting.

I don't buy it but it's interesting nonetheless.

I was Don G. but Craig owns me now.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is Trump a Russian Spy?
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:07pm:
https://www.rt.com/usa/432638-trump-russiagate-journalism-putin/

An interesting video put out by RTnews on the US media storm over Trump ties to Putin. It includes a short comment by Comey that was interesting.

I don't buy it but it's interesting nonetheless.

i think he was manipulated by Russian inteligence throw his son and other people but him a spy thats a bit far but i care more abought scureing are election system and geting rid of the eltioalal collage with makes electing the persident a sham like how we got rid of state aponted cogress men and woman

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:34pm:
i think he was manipulated by Russian inteligence throw his son and other people but him a spy thats a bit far but i care more abought scureing are election system and geting rid of the eltioalal collage with makes electing the persident a sham like how we got rid of state aponted cogress men and woman

I think it's a ridiculous idea too.

The Russian meddling in the US is obviously true to some extent because that's what the US, Russia, China, and other countries do to their perceived enemies. Especially true of Russia because of the US cold war meddling in Russia's affairs, etc.

But I noticed that you bought into the Russian meddling with your elections. That was something worth my time to get out of you.

The Republican party in congress is very torn on these issues. They adamant anti-Russia and pro-war, but they have to support Trump as their emperor.

If Mueller exposes some verifiable truth on Trump collusion with Russia/Putin, they're going spin 180 on a dime.

And that will be the end of Trump.

I think that Mueller might have it already and that's why the political spin in Trump's favour is so important right now. Trump must win the spin war in order to stop the entire mud bank from falling into the river.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:47pm:
I think it's a ridiculous idea too.

The Russian meddling in the US is obviously true to some extent because that's what the US, Russia, China, and other countries do to their perceived enemies. Especially true of Russia because of the US cold war meddling in Russia's affairs, etc.

But I noticed that you bought into the Russian meddling with your elections. That was something worth my time to get out of you.

The Republican party in congress is very torn on these issues. They adamant anti-Russia and pro-war, but they have to support Trump as their emperor.

If Mueller exposes some verifiable truth on Trump collusion with Russia/Putin, they're going spin 180 on a dime.

And that will be the end of Trump.

I think that Mueller might have it already and that's why the political spin in Trump's favour is so important right now. Trump must win the spin war in order to stop the entire mud bank from falling into the river.

yes but the curent vice perident dose not care abought cival libertes or the rule of law he had a woman arestted for haveing an abortion if people cant get some thing ligly thay will get it out side the law how many people inport drugs in to this county with a percription even throw it is illgle i am not a rebulican i can not side with the gop for moral restions but the dems are messed up to if there was a cilial liberties pardy i would belong to them but i am a unafilated voter for a restion i vote for individuals not parties and the deocates do not care abought cival liberties of the most people and dont have the same ideas of consent that i do or the anti war of drugs mind set that we need that is proside where if an indivual die of there own chouse where its to drugs or killing them self it is not a crime that dose not vaule life but the individual how do u not get that

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:28pm:
yes but the curent vice perident dose not care abought cival libertes or the rule of law he had a woman arestted for haveing an abortion if people cant get some thing ligly thay will get it out side the law how many people inport drugs in to this county with a percription even throw it is illgle i am not a rebulican i can not side with the gop for moral restions but the dems are messed up to if there was a cilial liberties pardy i would belong to them but i am a unafilated voter for a restion i vote for individuals not parties and the deocates do not care abought cival liberties of the most people and dont have the same ideas of consent that i do or the anti war of drugs mind set that we need that is proside where if an indivual die of there own chouse where its to drugs or killing them self it is not a crime that dose not vaule life but the individual how do u not get that

The reason i don't get that is because I couldn't read it.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:49pm:
The reason i don't get that is because I couldn't read it.

then u will never understand u need to learn to put ur self in to other people thoiught proses to understand them learn what modeavates them find out how thahy think understand there defintions and interatations  u cant not understand some one if u cant think like them u are incable of relateing to other becouse u have  empathy

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:59pm:
then u will never understand u need to learn to put ur self in to other people thoiught proses to understand them learn what modeavates them find out how thahy think understand there defintions and interatations  u cant not understand some one if u cant think like them u are incable of relateing to other becouse u have  empathy

I'm trying therm but sometimes it just gets too thick to understand. Give me credit for trying. Most of the people on this forum just ignore it and don't even try.

Can you fix it up a bit. Maybe a period or a comma once in a while?

IP Logged

JW
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
I think Trump has been dependent on Russian funds in the past.  Also that there is something that is keeping him more loyal to them than to the American people (the people who are outside of his "base").

There is no question in my mind that Trump values favors to the Russians more than upholding the American Constitution.

That may not fit the definition of Spy.  I believe in the parlance of Russian spy games they call people like Trump an "Asset".  The first three letters of that word are also accurate.

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
JW wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 3:29pm:
I think Trump has been dependent on Russian funds in the past.  Also that there is something that is keeping him more loyal to them than to the American people (the people who are outside of his "base").

Thanks for your comments, and of course I don't think Trump is a Russian spy. That was just my way of introducing the issue for discussion. Yes, I think there is something there to hide.

I'm just not so sure that Trump is really more loyal to the Russians than he is to the people outside his base. Trump's behaviour is more peculiar to his extremist personality than anything else.

I think that the Dems' whole issue on Russia being the enemy is bullshit. But I also don't buy that Trump is interested in peaceful relations with Russia. It's only an indication of his contrary nature, as opposed to getting in bed with Russia/Trump. And besides, both the Dems and the Repubs are solid in seeing Russia as the enemy. As always, that hasn't changed and Trump would be alone in trying to change it.

That wouldn't make sense. All that 'does' make sense is Trump's contrary disposition that's taken to the extreme by his mental illness.

Quote:
There is no question in my mind that Trump values favors to the Russians more than upholding the American Constitution.

Can you explain what?

Quote:
That may not fit the definition of Spy.  I believe in the parlance of Russian spy games they call people like Trump an "Asset".  The first three letters of that word are also accurate.

Yes, Russia/Putin see Trump as an asset. If you read RTnews regularly like I do then there's no doubt. And that's the reason why the Dem's media has pounced on it hard. They greatly fear that Trump isn't smart enough to talk in secret with Putin.

But a more interesting point is, how much are the Republicans afraid of the same thing with Trump. They have to be shitting their pants over the whole thing, but can't say a word!

Think of it from a national security angle. Has there ever been a better reason for both political parties to come together and devise a plan to 'off' the president.

The Dem's media make all noise about being concerned about Trump meeting with Putin but it's not a tenth of the concern the Repubs. (the war party) are feeling!

Not to even mention the complete f--k up Trump has pulled off with N.K. and China over the Korean situation. That just cannot be spun to look like a winner for the US!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
JW wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 3:29pm:
I think Trump has been dependent on Russian funds in the past.
Based on what?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is Trump a Russian Spy?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy