Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › when should free trade trade deals be refused
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic when should free trade trade deals be refused (Read 44 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

when should free trade trade deals be refused
Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
when is tradeing with some one at are detrament giveing them some lv of power over  nations then it becomes a problem now that problem would not exzist if people got education of economics  it could have stoped the subprime morgeage   crisis but thay want people to be dumb asses so thay can keep the federal  reseve/fractial reseve banking scam alive dong why can u understand most people are perdaders  opportunists bullies ect what is so hard to get abought misanthropy

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Re: when should free trade trade deals be refused
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:23pm:
when is tradeing with some one at are detrament giveing them some lv of power over  nations then it becomes a problem now that problem would not exzist if people got education of economics  it could have stoped the subprime morgeage   crisis but thay want people to be dumb asses so thay can keep the federal  reseve/fractial reseve banking scam alive dong why can u understand most people are perdaders  opportunists bullies ect what is so hard to get abought misanthropy

It's about the corrupt US capitalist system therm. That's why I've been trying to get you p-l's to consider the alternative the rest of the first world countries have chosen.

If you try to answer, take your time for dog sake!

I was Don G. but Craig owns me now.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:29pm:
It's about the corrupt US capitalist system therm. That's why I've been trying to get you p-l's to consider the alternative the rest of the first world countries have chosen.

If you try to answer, take your time for dog sake!

i swere the brits have hevey infulince still in the banking system u just want to blame captialism for economic imperialism when the fult lay in humty that people mess up systems that in theroy any system can look good but the more people involed the more messed up it becomes and china trads with human rights volaters the us has laws aginest that now cuz of kadofi and sadom but we just use china as a middle man the pont i am trying to make is that humanty is the problem so the olny way to mitagate that is to get rid of the idea of system of power are a nessary evial i would rather live in anerkey and die under some thug then be in a system that find system of power do it is lagaitament what i want is equality no ageism or sexism where every one is a killa that wants to be left alone where people like u that think u helping when ur makeing the switation worce wont got what i want is for humanty to become more selfish then it all ready  is i think u dont understand when people are selfcenterred and apathic where people have a take or leve it mind set and where the indivualk is god

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:14pm:
i swere the brits have hevey infulince still in the banking system u just want to blame captialism for economic imperialism when the fult lay in humty that people mess up systems that in theroy any system can look good but the more people involed the more messed up it becomes and china trads with human rights volaters the us has laws aginest that now cuz of kadofi and sadom but we just use china as a middle man the pont i am trying to make is that humanty is the problem so the olny way to mitagate that is to get rid of the idea of system of power are a nessary evial i would rather live in anerkey and die under some thug then be in a system that find system of power do it is lagaitament what i want is equality no ageism or sexism where every one is a killa that wants to be left alone where people like u that think u helping when ur makeing the switation worce wont got what i want is for humanty to become more selfish then it all ready  is i think u dont understand when people are selfcenterred and apathic where people have a take or leve it mind set and where the indivualk is god
Move to someplace that is anarchic if you think it will work for you thermie. I bet you could crowd fund enough donations to pay your way. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:14pm:

Total train wreck that time therm. Something about Humpty D and you  being the god?

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 6:58pm:
Total train wreck that time therm. Something about Humpty D and you  being the god?

i am not god and ur problem is with supperpowers not the usa if this was preww2 u would be complian abought the brits

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 10:14pm:
i am not god and ur problem is with supperpowers not the usa if this was preww2 u would be complian abought the brits

Phhhhhhhhtttttt!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › when should free trade trade deals be refused
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy