Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › should there be insurance companices that act like credit unions
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic should there be insurance companices that act like credit unions (Read 78 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

should there be insurance companices that act like credit unions
Jul 12th, 2018 at 11:37am
Print Post  
we all know there is problems with the usa health care system that it is messed up and goverment is part of the blame but what abought the fact that privet inshures are so big thay dont give a crappity smack abought there members or have a monopoly i mean how meny people get bull shit trement from there cellphone caryers cuz thay dont give a shit that ur doing bizness with them cuz the bizness is way to large to care abought 1 custie

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Re: should there be insurance companices that act like credit unions
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 11:37am:
we all know there is problems with the usa health care system that it is messed up and goverment is part of the blame but what abought the fact that privet inshures are so big thay dont give a crappity smack abought there members or have a monopoly i mean how meny people get bull shit trement from there cellphone caryers cuz thay dont give a shit that ur doing bizness with them cuz the bizness is way to large to care abought 1 custie
Right, the insurance industry is heavily regulated at the national and state levels and has been for a long time. This was done to protect people from insurance companies, but the result is that a few crony insurance companies control most of the market for medical insurance.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 1:50pm:
Right, the insurance industry is heavily regulated at the national and state levels and has been for a long time. This was done to protect people from insurance companies, but the result is that a few crony insurance companies control most of the market for medical insurance.

yes that is part of the problem the government take away chouse then blames the industry for the problem then implemts a nother salution that couses more problems that are unnecessary order out of kayos  thats the problem

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 2:13pm:
yes that is part of the problem the government take away chouse then blames the industry for the problem then implemts a nother salution that couses more problems that are unnecessary order out of kayos  thats the problem
Yes. That's a difficult insight for most people, that the apparent chaos of free markets produces beneficial order in a much better and more efficient manner than does central planning... As long as you have laws to punish theft and fraud, and the common law (which is another example of apparent chaos producing a beneficial order) does that much better than statutes created by legislators or "regulations" written by bureaucrats.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 2:57pm:
Yes. That's a difficult insight for most people, that the apparent chaos of free markets produces beneficial order in a much better and more efficient manner than does central planning... As long as you have laws to punish theft and fraud, and the common law (which is another example of apparent chaos producing a beneficial order) does that much better than statutes created by legislators or "regulations" written by bureaucrats.

i was talking abought the concept where u crate the problem then impament ur own salution to push ur own agrenda like how germey pushes around other eu countries

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 4:19pm:
i was talking abought the concept where u crate the problem then impament ur own salution to push ur own agrenda like how germey pushes around other eu countries
Why do you care about the EU so much? Let them solve their own problems and pay for the solutions they come up with...

What better idea do you have?

Edit: I heard an internet rumor (so you know its true) that Poland could kick Germany's butt right now, militarily. But that would open the door for Russia to reconquer Poland...

It's a real dilemma if it's true...

If I had influence in the Polish government, I'd be advocating for the conquest of Germany, in the interests of advancing human liberty. Kiss

Edit: That's because I think Russia is a Paper Tiger with a cowed and demoralized population that don't have any idea what the Motherland (or Fatherland, I forget which...) means, other than politicians and bureaucrats above them.

Edit 2: Geez, it's the 21st Century... Despite the numerous and continuing attempts by nasty governments to interfere with free communication between people,, such communications continue, and people know about Putin and his government and how it works.

People all around the world have easy access to information about government almost anywhere, even in the young Kim regime!
Smiley

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 5:25pm:
Why do you care about the EU so much? Let them solve their own problems and pay for the solutions they come up with...

Edit: I heard an internet rumor (so you know its true) that Poland could kick Germany's butt right now, militarily. But that would open the door for Russia to reconquer Poland...

If I had influence in the Polish government, I'd be advocating for the conquest of Germany, in the interests of advancing human liberty. Kiss

Edit: That's because I think Russia is a Paper Tiger with a cowed and demoralized population that don't have any idea what the Motherland (or Fatherland, I forget which...) means, other than politicians and bureaucrats above them.

Edit 2: Geez, it's the 21st Century... Despite the numerous and continuing attempts by nasty governments to interfere with free communication between people,, such communications continue, and people know about Putin and his government and how it works.

People all around the world have easy access to information about government almost anywhere, even in the young Kim regime!
Smiley
I have a plan! Someone from Poland should contact me privately.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 5:25pm:

i have finational tie to the eu thats y i bring it up becuse free and open traid is a good thing but thats what the ieaea and euroclar and clear stream are for i want the eu to be free trade and open borders not to be a political org it needs reform but so dose china and the eu is 20% of are economy    i would not give 2 shits abought china if we where not dependent on them econily but thay dont want to traid with us thay just want oure money

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 5:58pm:
i have finational tie to the eu thats y i bring it up becuse free and open traid is a good thing but thats what the ieaea and euroclar and clear stream are for i want the eu to be free trade and open borders not to be a political org it needs reform but so dose china and the eu is 20% of are economy    i would not give 2 shits abought china if we where not dependent on them econily but thay dont want to traid with us thay just want oure money
fooch

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › should there be insurance companices that act like credit unions
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy