Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › could proper econmic education help midagate economic disasters
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) could proper econmic education help midagate economic disasters (Read 195 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: could proper econmic education help midagate economic disasters
Reply #20 - Jul 25th, 2018 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Parents?
So therm, now we know why you're a libertarian of a sort. It's your resentment of authority.
I wish I knew if that was warranted because of your parents' personalities or you got it somewhere else?

i got it from school i got it from the state of ny i got it from the place where my parents chouse to live i got it from being pipmed out as a child actor and when i said i want to stop my c-u-n-t bio momther that make it her life gole to make me misrabule i got it from my sister who can not understand a psychopath for her life and rated me out to my c-u-n-t momther

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Jul 25th, 2018 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 25th, 2018 at 5:38pm:
i got it from school i got it from the state of ny i got it from the place where my parents chouse to live i got it from being pipmed out as a child actor and when i said i want to stop my c-u-n-t bio momther that make it her life gole to make me misrabule i got it from my sister who can not understand a psychopath for her life and rated me out to my c-u-n-t momther
Can't you figure out a way to say that without being vulgar and sexually abusive?

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Jul 25th, 2018 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 25th, 2018 at 6:01pm:
Can't you figure out a way to say that without being vulgar and sexually abusive?

i am talking abought the woman that gave beath to me and there was nonthing sexual abought that i just use slang wourds with my own twist i hate her i dont do love hate relationships i love the people i love and repect there right and thay do the same to me but she demoinded me dehumanized me and pimped me out as a child actor and would not leacen when i said no more i had to force her hand

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Jul 25th, 2018 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 25th, 2018 at 6:17pm:
i am talking abought the woman that gave beath to me and there was nonthing sexual abought that i just use slang wourds with my own twist i hate her i dont do love hate relationships i love the people i love and repect there right and thay do the same to me but she demoinded me dehumanized me and pimped me out as a child actor and would not leacen when i said no more i had to force her hand
I see.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Jul 25th, 2018 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Greed is good.  It wasn't a charity or government that produced the computer I'm using, it was greedy Capitalists.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Jul 25th, 2018 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jul 25th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
Greed is good.  It wasn't a charity or government that produced the computer I'm using, it was greedy Capitalists.
I'd rather say self interest is a normal human attribute that, under certain circumstances, can result in lots of good.

Politicians and "leaders" are often greedy, and their greed usually doesn't lead to good things.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Jul 25th, 2018 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 25th, 2018 at 7:57pm:
I'd rather say self interest is a normal human attribute that, under certain circumstances, can result in lots of good.

Politicians and "leaders" are often greedy, and their greed usually doesn't lead to good things.

Politicians and "leaders" are greedy because they love spending other people's money.  (taxation).

Greed in politics is always a bad thing.

When a corporation is greedy, it means they want to maximize profits, which thereby maximizes dividends to investors.  Growth of the corporation is the result.  As the corporation grows, they will need more employees to run it.  Employment goes up.

Greed in the private sector is usually a good thing.

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jul 25th, 2018 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jul 25th, 2018 at 7:54pm:

Is it really Ruby? I bet that you're using an LG or some other foreign built computer. If you're not then you realize you are in the minority don't you Rubes?

Acer is the leader that's cornered the biggest piece of the market. Look at the brand on your compuer Rubes and then tell me it's US made, o.k?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 7:36am
Print Post  
Quote:
Is it really Ruby? I bet that you're using an LG or some other foreign built computer. If you're not then you realize you are in the minority don't you Rubes?

Acer is the leader that's cornered the biggest piece of the market. Look at the brand on your compuer Rubes and then tell me it's US made, o.k?
Chinese cronies are somehow exempted by you from being called "greedy capitalists"?

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 9:52am
Print Post  
Jeff, I wasn't referring to politicians and you know it.  More strawman from you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › could proper econmic education help midagate economic disasters
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy