Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The White Helmets Coming Home.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The White Helmets Coming Home. (Read 40 times)
SicklersDink
Ex Member

The White Helmets Coming Home.
Jul 26th, 2018 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/434350-white-helmets-evacuation-syria/

Comments?

They've been almost certainly proven to be supporters of terrorists according to Syrian people who have seen them rescuing 'their' sides terrorists from under mostly US bombs.

IP Logged

SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The White Helmets Coming Home.
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
I'm hesitant to trust the RT story. RT is a known propaganda mouthpiece for Russia.

But I certainly agree with this part:

"The biggest scandal is the West’s immersion in the quagmire of another regime change war that has reduced a sovereign nation to a maelstrom of violence and conflict, crippled by economic sanctions that collectively punish the Syrian people for resisting the hostile invasion and the attempted rape of their secular state."

This is why the US needs to immediately disengage from Syria - all US troops need to be pulled out.

Two things are NOT going to happen:

1) Bashar al-Assad regime will be overthrown.

2) Putin will be coerced into closing the Russian Naval Base in Tartus, Syria.

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Re: The White Helmets Coming Home.
Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jul 26th, 2018 at 1:52pm:
I'm hesitant to trust the RT story. RT is a known propaganda mouthpiece for Russia.

You're a big boy. Throw off the commie under your bed, because he's not there anymore. Trust yourself. Trust your judgment.

Read what the media says and make informed and grownup decisions on whether it's the truth or it's tainted with commie/Nazi/fascist lies.

Now let's cotinue!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The White Helmets Coming Home.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy