Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › do u every think a ban on depleted uranium rounds will happen
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) do u every think a ban on depleted uranium rounds will happen (Read 130 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: do u every think a ban on depleted uranium rounds will happen
Reply #10 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Duplicate post, sorry.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 11:15am
Print Post  
Quote:
I didn't read that particular MSDS because there's hardly any argument against what you've said it contains.

I would only question it not being a carncinogen when inhaled. When the MSDS sheets came into existance and started to be promoted sometime around 87 or 88, there were some dishonest motives at work in the writing. There were competing agendas.
Try looking for the conclusions reached by other countries. The conclusions are the same, depleted uranium is toxic if inhaled, not carcinogenic.

OSHA is the organization that requires and oversees the accuracy of MSDS publications and labels... You say that bureaucracies are politicized? That's a good argument for getting rid of bureaucracies, including OSHA.

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 11:26am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 29th, 2018 at 11:15am:
Try looking for the conclusions reached by other countries. The conclusions are the same, depleted uranium is toxic if inhaled, not carcinogenic.

OSHA is the organization that requires and oversees the accuracy of MSDS publications and labels... You say that bureaucracies are politicized? That's a good argument for getting rid of bureaucracies, including OSHA.

Yes, I know all about MSDS's and worked in cooperation with the forest industry company who employed me to draw them up and implement them in the workplace. It's of secondary interest to me to continue to argue the toxicity of DU.
http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/malignant-effects

I'm going to say the jury is still out and end my part there.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yes, I know all about MSDS's and worked in cooperation with the forest industry company who employed me to draw them up and implement them in the workplace. It's of secondary interest to me to continue to argue the toxicity of DU.
http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/malignant-effects

I'm going to say the jury is still out and end my part there.

If a jury is still out, it's a jury of your own choosing, chosen because they are willing to ignore reality.

Depleted uranium in any form that can be inhaled is dangerous, but it's dangerous because it's toxic if inhaled, not because it causes cancer.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 29th, 2018 at 2:15pm:
If a jury is still out, it's a jury of your own choosing, chosen because they are willing to ignore reality.

Depleted uranium in any form that can be inhaled is dangerous, but it's dangerous because it's toxic if inhaled, not because it causes cancer.

and jeff u are acting like isis dose not take civan hostiages and that this is not the cival war where fighting gos on in open filds

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 7:47am
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jul 29th, 2018 at 8:42pm:
and jeff u are acting like isis dose not take civan hostiages and that this is not the cival war where fighting gos on in open filds
Unfortunately, ISIS does take hostages and opponents of ISIS find depleted uranium useful as armor piercing weapons.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › do u every think a ban on depleted uranium rounds will happen
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy