Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › California is Propering!
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) California is Propering! (Read 153 times)
SicklersDink
Ex Member

California is Propering!
Jul 27th, 2018 at 11:33pm
Print Post  

After listening to all the doom and gloom I just had to find out for myself. It seems that none of the crying and moaning and groaning was right Governor 'moonbeam' Brown sets the recors straight!

Quote:
"While it faces its share of difficulties, we should never forget the bounty and endless opportunities bestowed upon this special place," he said.

and

Quote:
Brown defended two much-scrutinized infrastructure projects: The bullet train from Los Angeles to San Francisco and his plan to re-route water from northern to southern California through one or two massive tunnels. Both projects have faced criticism, and costs of the train recently jumped by nearly $3 billion.

"I make no bones about it. I like trains and I like high-speed trains even better," Brown said. "Difficulties challenge us but they can't discourage us or stop us."

Aha! diverting water from N. Cal to S. Cal! Therein lies the reason for the disasterous and failed Cal-3 skullduggery! An attempt to make S. California go dry, thus depriving the entire country of all it's agricultural products.

Not crappity smacking likely mr. Fascist!

Read more!

IP Logged

SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: California is Propering!
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Ok, now let's get back to reality, shall we?:

California has the highest poverty in the nation.

One in five Californians is living below the poverty line.

30% of native Californians are receiving some form of State welfare.

55% of immigrant Californians are receiving some form of State welfare.

Between 1992 and 2015, Californian taxpayers spent $952 Billion on welfare hand-outs.  That's nearly a TRILLION dollars!   Shocked

Last year [2017], 140,000 Californian taxpayers fled the state to seek refuge from the failed democrat leadership and high taxes.

Instead of cutting spending to offset the loss in tax revenues, Californian lawmakers actually INCREASED entitlement spending. 

Governor Moonbeam has declared California a "sanctuary State" and encourages illegal aliens to apply for public assistance.

California's fiscal crisis worsens as Democrat lawmakers squander taxpayer's money on State welfare/entitlement programs.

The only way to fix this mess is to decentralize our State government.  Cal-3 is the only real solution.

IP Logged

JW
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
Cal-3 is the only real solution.

Why not just move?  Idaho, Utah (if you like it dry and hot), Montana - The rural west is free and libertarian.  You can buy a very nice 25 acre ranch in Jerome Idaho for the median home price in CA:
https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Jerome-ID/pmf,pf_pt/12125_rid/500000-80000...

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
JW wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 1:11pm:
Why not just move?  Idaho, Utah (if you like it dry and hot), Montana - The rural west is free and libertarian.  You can buy a very nice 25 acre ranch in Jerome Idaho for the median home price in CA:
https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Jerome-ID/pmf,pf_pt/12125_rid/500000-80000...

I was born here, and except for 6 years service in the military, lived my whole life here. I won't be driven away by corrupt democrat leadership.

Until democrats took over, California was a paradise.  Our goal is to reclaim the past glory of our beautiful state.  Turn it back into the "Shining City on The Hill"

Hey I've come up with a new slogan for Cal-3:

Make California Great Again

Smiley

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 1:22pm:
I was born here, and except for 6 years service in the military, lived my whole life here. I won't be driven away by corrupt democrat leadership.

Until democrats took over, California was a paradise.  Our goal is to reclaim the past glory of our beautiful state.  Turn it back into the "Shining City on The Hill"

Smiley

You will move away from California or we will bankrupt you with taxes at the level of which is necessary in paradise.

Move to some dustbowl flyover state where yo can preach your outdated batshit crazy ideology to the coyotes.

And don't forget to pull the plug on your trailer when you go!

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Move to some dustbowl flyover state where yo can preach your outdated batshit crazy ideology to the coyotes.

Hmm. Seems to be a lather, rinse, repeat type deal.

Quote:
You will move away from California Arizona or we will bankrupt you with taxes at the level of which is necessary in paradise.

The reason is because those crazy ideals - largely conservative ones - create paradise.

Then you ticks move in, bleed them dry, and claim they're your domain. But the trick is that you don't want to be in paradise specifically, you just want to be near the successful ones so you can feed off them.

You want the good people to move out so you can have another cash cow to suck dry.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 4:49pm:
Hmm. Seems to be a lather, rinse, repeat type deal.

The reason is because those crazy ideals - largely conservative ones - create paradise.

Then you ticks move in, bleed them dry, and claim they're your domain. But the trick is that you don't want to be in paradise specifically, you just want to be near the successful ones so you can feed off them.

You want the good people to move out so you can have another cash cow to suck dry.

The chief has to go. He can't pay his way in paradise and he's full of tics anyway.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The chief has to go. He can't pay his way in paradise and he's full of tics anyway.
Another remarkable contribution to the forum Dick... It's amazing that you can be so consistent!

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 5:02pm:
Another remarkable contribution to the forum Dick... It's amazing that you can be so consistent!

You just 'went off' boss Sickler. 3 minutes past scheduled time of 2 p.m.

You will now have to talk to the chief and the lizard. Enjoy!

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 9:26am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 1:22pm:

Smiley
Interesting, you and I have a very similar back ground.  I was born there, my mothers family goes back to gold rush.  With the exception of 6 years in the Navy, I lived there until about 4 years ago. I left, it makes sad but the state is just untenable.  I have no interesting in living in poverty as an engineer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › California is Propering!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy