Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Reminder We dont post articles
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Reminder We dont post articles (Read 1442 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Reminder We dont post articles
Reply #10 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 3:00pm:
Yes, that's fine.  As long as those quote marks are not intended to indicate that you disagree in any way with the statement.  I would prefer that you quote or paraphrase what the article says, but if you don't, that's just your posting style, not rudeness.

I try to always use quotation marks with the term "progressive", unless I am speaking about the Progressive Era, because "progressive" ideas and "progressive" philosophies and "progressive" ideologies and "progressive" policies never contribute to human progress.

Better people than you tried to school me on proper prize winning punctuation.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
No! I envision a future for libertarianism!

You envision complete failure of [libertarianism] ever becoming a viable form of government for a country.

I keep telling you that libertarianism is an ideology, Dink, it's not a "form of government"!   Roll Eyes

I steered you in the right direction, (the Green Party) but you're still bogged down in your delusion that libertarianism needs to evolve.   

You'll need a professional to help you with that.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:38pm:
I steered you in the right direction, (the Green Party)
You were thinking Dick could singlehandedly destroy the Green Party?

Probably you're right, he could.

I think he's a bit smarter than Algore, and not quite so smart as that famous Indian candidate, Pocahontas. Cool

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:38pm:
I keep telling you that libertarianism is an ideology, Dink, it's not a "form of government"!   Roll Eyes

I steered you in the right direction, (the Green Party) but you're still bogged down in your delusion that libertarianism needs to evolve.   

You'll need a professional to help you with that.

Find somebody who agrees with you on this forum and maybe we can discuss it.

I won't be talking to anybody like Ruby or therm or any of the other cranks. And Jeff's already mine. Try Oppo.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
And Jeff's already mine.
I am. Kiss Kiss Kiss

But I beg you, stop trying to make it so hard for me by always wanting me to think of you as my thingy.

Edit: I mean seriously, do you think your pseudo-erotic insinuations and innuendos come even close to my actual thingy?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Find somebody who agrees with you on this forum and maybe we can discuss it.

I won't be talking to anybody like Ruby or therm or any of the other cranks. And Jeff's already mine. Try Oppo.

Jeff is as delusional as you regarding Income Tax.  When I explained to him the reason why the Libertarian Party opposes Income Tax, he starts with jibber-jabber about Pollock vs Farmers' Loan and Trust Co!!   Grin   Grin

Neither one of you can grasp the idea that an individual's income - from whatever source derived - belongs to the individual.  If a robber or a government TAKES the income from the individual, it is THEFT, and it is WRONG.

Neither one of you will ever understand this fundamental libertarian concept.   And I'm happy with that, actually. 

It means I'll always have a leg up on you two.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 5:17pm:
Jeff is as delusional as you regarding Income Tax.
As I have mentioned, I spent a lot of time studying that particular area of U.S. Constitutional law.

You apparently know nothing, which makes the actual law seem like a delusion to you.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 5:17pm:
Neither one of you can grasp the idea that an individual's income - from whatever source derived - belongs to the individual.
I get it!

Taxation is theft whether it's the uniform taxation of incomes and profits and rents and such like stuff, or the apportioned taxation of wages and salaries and other types of property.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 5:38pm:
As I have mentioned, I spent a lot of time studying that particular area of U.S. Constitutional law.

You apparently know nothing, which makes the actual law seem like a delusion to you.

Blah blah blah...   

Jeff, you'll never understand why a tax - ANY tax - is wrong when the government takes the money by coercion.

Neither will Dink.

Ya'll are two peas in a (delusional) pod.   Grin

"Income taxes are responsible for the transformation of the Federal government from one of limited powers into a vast leviathan whose tentacles reach into almost every aspect of American life." - Ron Paul

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
It's at least interesting to hear you two try to sort it out by using your imaginations to suit your dogma. Here's another way to do it:

An employer pays a worker $15 an hour and pays the government $5 for every hour that employee works. But the government, out of sheer generosity allows the worker to take the entire $20 an hour (in some cases concerning bright people) and keep it til tax time.

So if the worker fails to pay the government's portion then he's a thief.

This is an example of how libertarian's beliefs can be seen as quite acceptable to the libertarian without having to change or amend their agenda. All they have to do is drop the silly dogma and make the libertarian agenda word for sane people.

Boss already understands how to make it work. The Chief never will because he's too silly with his stubbornness.

Which doesn't make a lick of difference anyway because life goes on without radical extremists like that one!  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Reminder We dont post articles
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy