Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Reminder We dont post articles
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Reminder We dont post articles (Read 2551 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Reminder We dont post articles
Reply #20 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:

So if the worker fails to pay the government's portion then he's a thief.

HahHa ha hhahh!!!    Hilarious!!     You're back in true form, Dink!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 6:18pm:
Blah blah blah...   

Jeff, you'll never understand why a tax - ANY tax - is wrong when the government takes the money by coercion.

But I do Chief. I keep saying that all taxation is based on the threat of force.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 6:36pm:
But I do Chief. I keep saying that all taxation is based on the threat of force.

But not all taxes are taken by force.  To my knowledge, only Income Tax is taken by force.

Could you list any other taxes, if avoided, would result in forfeiture of property or prison time?

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 7:14pm:
But not all taxes are taken by force.  To my knowledge, only Income Tax is taken by force.

Could you list any other taxes, if avoided, would result in forfeiture of property or prison time?

All. Why don't you just shut your cakehole until you get over your licking. You've making an ass of yourself. The proof of that is when you post the laughing man/woman.

You just have no support for your idiotic extremsit claptrap agenda. Get over it!  Embarrassed

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
All. Why don't you just shut your cakehole until you get over your licking. You've making an ass of yourself. The proof of that is when you post the laughing man/woman.

You just have no support for your idiotic extremsit claptrap agenda. Get over it!  Embarrassed

This is not your chessboard to kick over, Dink.  Now, go back to your basement.  The adults are talking.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 7:14pm:

Avoiding taxes means not paying any more taxes than the law requires you to pay. It's evading taxes that will land you in jail, and simply failing to pay your property taxes can result in your property being seized and sold.

Try buying a car without forking over the sales tax in your payment- They won't give you the car...

You can avoid paying income taxes by not investing any of your property to (try to) earn profits or interest or rent or dividends or capital gains...

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 7:53pm:
Try buying a car without forking over the sales tax in your payment- They won't give you the car...

Right. So there is no possibility of being imprisoned for not paying the Car Tax.

Jeff wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 7:53pm:
You can avoid paying income taxes by not investing any of your property to (try to) earn profits or interest or rent or dividends or capital gains...

See, the problem is, not only do we pay taxes on Income, we are forced to pay taxes on our wages and salaries, too. 

It's written into the convoluted Tax Code - over 4000 pages of cryptic nonsense that only a CPA can understand.

That's why libertarians like Ron Paul and Gary Johnson just want to do away with the whole stinking mess.

There ain't no baby in THAT bathwater!

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 9:46pm:
Right. So there is no possibility of being imprisoned for not paying the Car Tax.

See, the problem is, not only do we pay taxes on Income, we are forced to pay taxes on our wages and salaries, too. 

It's written into the convoluted Tax Code - over 4000 pages of cryptic nonsense that only a CPA can understand.

That's why libertarians like Ron Paul and Gary Johnson just want to do away with the whole stinking mess.

Let's keep on this one for a few more days Chief. I can feel your pain emanating from my monitor!

Then we can start up a new one to humiliate you about.

(love the laughting lade who smokes a cigarettee  through her eye ball and exhaled through her mouth!)

(it's as good as imagining you dressed up in a great root bear costume!)

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Let's keep on this one for a few more days Chief. I can feel your pain emanating from my monitor!

Then we can start up a new one to humiliate you about.

(love the laughting lade who smokes a cigarettee  through her eye ball and exhaled through her mouth!)

(it's as good as imagining you dressed up in a great root bear costume!)

Sometimes, Dink, if you have nothing intelligent to say, it's best to just keep quiet.   Wink

Be patient.  Sooner or later a topic will come up which you might be able to offer a valued perspective.

eh-- who am I kidding?  That's not ever gonna happen!   Grin    Grin     Grin

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 6:47am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 9:46pm:

Somebody will be liable to go to jail if they are caught selling cars and not collecting and sending in the tax, or collecting the tax and keeping it.

Your house will be seized and sold if you don't pay your property taxes.

You will go to jail if you are caught smuggling untaxed cigarettes into NY and selling them.

Wanting to scrap the tax code and start over is only a temporary band-aid, even if it could be done. It does nothing to limit the power of taxation... But wait, the limits already exist, and we need only to enforce them.

There is no "tax code" needed for the collection of an apportioned tax on wages and salaries, Congress need only decide how much revenue they want to raise from wages and salaries and apportion it among all the people earning wages and salaries.

There is no "tax code" needed to collect revenue from the taxation of incomes. Congress just has to decide how much revenue it wants to raise by taxing interest and rents and profits and dividends and then tax all incomes uniformly.

Likewise no "code" is required to tax imports. Congress can simply lay a uniform tariff on imports at whatever rate it desires.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Reminder We dont post articles
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy