Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › 12th. District Libertarian Fails to Qualify.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 12th. District Libertarian Fails to Qualify. (Read 126 times)
SicklersDink
Ex Member

12th. District Libertarian Fails to Qualify.
Aug 9th, 2018 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
http://radio.wosu.org/post/12th-district-libertarian-candidate-fails-qualify-nov...

This is outrageous and extremely maddening and disappointing. I've predicted time and time again that it's time the LP got serious and entertained some very necessary reform. Now we're within 3 months of the upcoming election and this is the kind of news we're getting?

The chief and his defeatist ilk just have to go! Anymore of the defeatist crap from anybody on this forum is going to be reported to Land of Freedom.

Meant especially for you mr. pie in the sky chief!!

IP Logged

SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: 12th. District Libertarian Fails to Qualify.
Reply #1 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The chief and his defeatist ilk just have to go! Anymore of the defeatist crap from anybody on this forum is going to be reported to Land of Freedom.

Do it, coward.  REPORT me.   Grin

hugs and kisses...   Kiss

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 10:40pm:
Do it, coward.  REPORT me.   Grin

hugs and kisses...   Kiss

Just keep up your anti-libertarian party crap and watch me!

An issue such as this that needed to brought to the attention of the forum is one in which I would have expected you to finallly convince you to change your tune. Yet you continue to try to do as much damage as you possibly can to our party by saying libertarianism doesn't stand a chance.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Just keep up your anti-libertarian party crap and watch me!

An issue such as this that needed to brought to the attention of the forum is one in which I would have expected you to finallly convince you to change your tune. Yet you continue to try to do as much damage as you possibly can to our party by saying libertarianism doesn't stand a chance.

Ooohhhh,, I'm shakin in my boots!  You're frightening me!     Grin

Seriously, the Libertarian Party is not going to change, Dink.

Get over it.

Go to the Green Party.   Stop pretending to be libertarian.   You haven't the slightest clue what libertarianism is about.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:38am
Print Post  
Quote:
http://radio.wosu.org/post/12th-district-libertarian-candidate-fails-qualify-nov...

This is outrageous and extremely maddening and disappointing. I've predicted time and time again that it's time the LP got serious and entertained some very necessary reform. Now we're within 3 months of the upcoming election and this is the kind of news we're getting?

You say nothing about the article you linked to that would indicate why the Libertarian failed to qualify or what he/she/it failed to qualify for.

I assume not enough certified signatures were collected to suit the TwoParty gatekeepers?

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:58am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:38am:
You say nothing about the article you linked to that would indicate why the Libertarian failed to qualify or what he/she/it failed to qualify for.

I assume not enough certified signatures were collected to suit the TwoParty gatekeepers?

Check out the "Libertarian News" link that is posted at the top right. That's where the story came from. Don't you pay attention to those postings?

If you want to discuss the story let me know before 2 p.m. at the latest.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Check out the "Libertarian News" link that is posted at the top right. That's where the story came from. Don't you pay attention to those postings?
You mean Twitter? No, I ignore Twitter. I see far too many of The Donald's tweets in everyday news.

Rockin' Robin is my idea of tweets.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:

This is outrageous and extremely maddening and disappointing.

You have nothing at all to say about this link other than that it has made you mad?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › 12th. District Libertarian Fails to Qualify.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy