Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Mental health disability benefits and other government benefits...
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Mental health disability benefits and other government benefits... (Read 256 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Mental health disability benefits and other government benefits...
Aug 31st, 2018 at 11:22am
Print Post  
must never be given to or for person(s) that: 1, smoke including e-cigar(ette)s; 2, or vape; 3, or drink alcohol; or 4, use illegal drug(s); but keep due process so that good person(s) don't lose mental health disability benefits or other benefit(s).  Person(s) that smoke, while having mental health problem(s), are a potential public danger to themselves and others because of the potential of those said person(s) accidentally or deliberately discarding cigar(ette)(s) onto ground(s) or floor(s), and such discarding can cause wildfires. Person(s) that drive drunk from alcohol drinking, while having mental health problem(s), are a public danger to themselves and to others.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Mental health disability benefits and other government benefits...
Reply #1 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
How do you each feel about persons, that are receiving mental health disability benefits, to refrain from using said benefits to purchase meat products (beef, pork, steak, or sausage)? They could still purchase poultry (chickens) or seafood such as fish and shrimp?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 3:27pm:
How do you each feel about persons, that are receiving mental health disability benefits, to refrain from using said benefits to purchase meat products (beef, pork, steak, or sausage)? They could still purchase poultry (chickens) or seafood such as fish and shrimp?
It depends on what you like.

Some people think you'd be crazy not to buy fresh shrimp and salmon steaks and fresh trout and all that, but other people prefer good cuts of beef and pork, and Cornish Game hens and fresh Elk steak.

It's a matter of preference (unless you're allergic to seafood and can't eat fresh Maine Lobster or Snow Crab legs or Flounder and stuff...). Fresh Tuna steaks are awesome if well prepared!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 5:35pm:
It's a matter of preference (unless you're allergic to seafood and can't eat fresh Maine Lobster or Snow Crab legs or Flounder and stuff...). Fresh Tuna steaks are awesome if well prepared!

I love Alaskan King crab.  Snow crab is pretty good, though.  I'll eat it if Alaskan King crab is out of season.

Maine Lobster is sweet and tender, but in California, it's like $15/lb!!

So we eat the local rock lobster @ $5/lb.  Sure - it's tough, and not sweet like the Maine lobsters, but hey (if you're drunk enough) who cares?   Smiley

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 1:52am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 5:35pm:
Fresh Tuna steaks are awesome if well prepared!

It's weird that my taste in food is so similar to Jeff's.

Most people love avocados and we seem to dislike them for exactly the same reason.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 9:00am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 1:52am:
It's weird that my taste in food is so similar to Jeff's.

Most people love avocados and we seem to dislike them for exactly the same reason.
Do you suppose it means we're soul mates?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 9:00am:
Do you suppose it means we're soul mates?

I suppose it means we somehow inherited a similar like and dislike base. You also mentioned your brother not liking bananas, and I don't like them either, though if they're green, they're okay.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 12:58pm:
I suppose it means we somehow inherited a similar like and dislike base.
Food.

Entertain me with your theories of how/why humans often share the same nutritional requirements and both like good food. Grin

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 11:22am:
must never be given to or for person(s) that: 1, smoke including e-cigar(ette)s; 2, or vape; 3, or drink alcohol; or 4, use illegal drug(s); but keep due process so that good person(s) don't lose mental health disability benefits or other benefit(s).  Person(s) that smoke, while having mental health problem(s), are a potential public danger to themselves and others because of the potential of those said person(s) accidentally or deliberately discarding cigar(ette)(s) onto ground(s) or floor(s), and such discarding can cause wildfires. Person(s) that drive drunk from alcohol drinking, while having mental health problem(s), are a public danger to themselves and to others.
Pharisee.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 11:13am
Print Post  
I know, I know, I'm a cruel hearted woman. 

Also, the steroids, that are in beef & pork & steaks & sausages, can cause aggressive behaviors in persons that use psychiatric drug(s).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Mental health disability benefits and other government benefits...
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy