Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › If You Support Mandatory Insurance...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) If You Support Mandatory Insurance... (Read 2479 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: If You Support Mandatory Insurance...
Reply #170 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:44am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 11:26pm:
I have. Six times. This makes seven.

You'll just pretend to forget, again.
Again, I was responding to what I saw to be a claim that incest is an abomination.

I intended to imply that it would take knowledge of the mind of God to make that assertion, because the idea that incest is an abomination generally comes from Mosaic Law.

I wanted to know if the poster I replied to believed that Mosaic Law was the literal word of God...

That it was taken as an accusation or claim that the poster engaged in incest was an unfortunate distortion/misunderstanding and none of my doing.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #171 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:49am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:33am:
Yes, you did over and over, I did over and over.   There's no point in showing him yet again.  Obviously that doesn't mean anyone buys his stupid crap.  Jeff's the incest obsessed gnome who started the whole incest thing on the board.  If he wasn't interested in it, why did he bring it up?
As I explained to the lizard just now, I was and am interested in claims that Mosaic Law is the literal word of God.

I don't have any interest in incest, not even much from a scientific point of view. Perhaps behavioral psychologists have theories about why incest is attractive to some people, but I don't expect they go much beyond the fact that some people are attracted sexually to people who are most similar to them, and that some people are simply sexual opportunists.

I have a friend I'll ask about this.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #172 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:51am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:44am:
Again, I was responding to what I saw to be a claim that incest is an abomination.

I intended to imply that it would take knowledge of the mind of God to make that assertion, because the idea that incest is an abomination generally comes from Mosaic Law.

I wanted to know if the poster I replied to believed that Mosaic Law was the literal word of God...

That it was taken as an accusation or claim that the poster engaged in incest was an unfortunate distortion/misunderstanding and none of my doing.

So when you said about incest, "you would know, kaz," you were asking me if I believe "Mosaic Law was the literal word of God."  You weren't making an accusation.  And you were unable to clarify that when your stupid crap was quoted back to you over and over by multiple posters.

Wow, that makes so much sense.

Idiot.

So did your manhood shrivel up and die in your old age?  Or did you never have it to begin with?  I'm thinking the later, that manning up to your actions has never been your gig and everyone who knows you knows it

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #173 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:58am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:51am:
So when you said about incest, "you would know, kaz," you were asking me if I believe "Mosaic Law was the literal word of God."  You weren't making an accusation.  And you were unable to clarify that when your stupid crap was quoted back to you over and over by multiple posters.

Wow, that makes so much sense.

Idiot.

So did your manhood shrivel up and die in your old age?  Or did you never have it to begin with?  I'm thinking the later, that manning up to your actions has never been your gig and everyone who knows you knows it

To point out what is incredibly obvious to everyone but you, Kaz, the whole incest thing would have been completely forgotten if you had complained about it once and then moved on.

You are forcing us to wonder why an accusation of incest is such a trigger for you.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #174 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:27am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:51am:
So when you said about incest, "you would know, kaz," you were asking me if I believe "Mosaic Law was the literal word of God." 
Yes. Why else would you say incest is an abomination?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #175 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:54am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:27am:
Yes. Why else would you say incest is an abomination?

kaz:  Incest is an abomination

Jeff:  You would know kaz

Jeff:  What!?!  That was a philosophical question about Mosaic law.  Why do you keep calling me stupid?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #176 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 9:02am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:58am:
To point out what is incredibly obvious to everyone but you, Kaz, the whole incest thing would have been completely forgotten if you had complained about it once and then moved on.

You are forcing us to wonder why an accusation of incest is such a trigger for you.

You actually believe I was looking to move on from you and Jeff going to incest accusations and family insults?  That's a stupid as your view you speak for "everybody."  You know I have posted plenty on the board to know that you clearly don't ...

Just curious.  What triggered your insecurity that your manhood needs to be propped up by the validation of "everyone?" 

And a tip.  If you want to move on, just admit what you did and say let's stay away from those subjects.  Stick to debate and normal insults, not the sick stuff.  Then do it and we'd be good.

But alas, you'd have to find your manhood to do that

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #177 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:00am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 9:02am:
You actually believe I was looking to move on from you and Jeff going to incest accusations and family insults?  That's a stupid as your view you speak for "everybody."  You know I have posted plenty on the board to know that you clearly don't ...

Just curious.  What triggered your insecurity that your manhood needs to be propped up by the validation of "everyone?" 

And a tip.  If you want to move on, just admit what you did

Ok. I admit that after you made a joke about my mother, I made one about yours.

Quote:
and say let's stay away from those subjects.  Stick to debate and normal insults, not the sick stuff.  Then do it and we'd be good.

How about we stick to debates and no insults?  Because if we say, "stick to normal insults" you are going to interpret your insults as "normal" and mine as "sick stuff."

Quote:
But alas, you'd have to find your manhood to do that

Sick.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #178 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:00am:
Ok. I admit that after you made a joke about my mother, I made one about yours.

How about we stick to debates and no insults?  Because if we say, "stick to normal insults" you are going to interpret your insults as "normal" and mine as "sick stuff."

Sick.

Liar, I didn't insult your mother or make a joke about her.  I insulted you.  You're just such a thin skinned, thumb sucking baby you couldn't handle an insult so you lied that I said something about your mother.  I didn't say anything about her other than ... you're her child ...  Kind of goes with her being ... wait for it ... your mother ...

Want to let me know again that if I stopped talking about what a skank piece of shit you are, then everyone would let it go?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #179 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:54am:
kaz:  Incest is an abomination

Jeff:  You would know kaz

That's not what I said.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › If You Support Mandatory Insurance...
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy