Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Assume This is True: Find the Aggression - Part 2!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Assume This is True: Find the Aggression - Part 2! (Read 248 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Assume This is True: Find the Aggression - Part 2!
Reply #40 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 7:02pm:
No, I think you should be allowed to have guns.

I will just be personally happy when the government comes and takes yours...
My heart bleeds for you and I cry myself to sleep because you aren't allowed to have a chicken...

You seem to be conflicted and confused about guns, even more so than you are about evil chickens.

Perhaps Red could help you resolve your problems... Can mind scientists replace missing mirror neurons?

Edit: Listen lizard, just read the Kentucky Resolutions. It will help you finally understand libertarianism!

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #41 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 12:53am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 7:24pm:
My heart bleeds for you and I cry myself to sleep because you aren't allowed to have a chicken...

In that case, my heart will bleed proportionately for you when they come and take your gun.

Jeff wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 7:21pm:
And unless the government gets involved, which it is not authorized to do, that is the way it works for everybody.

Why is it that when it's the little guy's rights, the government is justified in violating their rights a little so we can all live together in harmony, but when it's a big company, nope nope nope - they must have their ideal, perfect liberty?

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #42 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 7:57am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 10th, 2018 at 12:53am:
Why is it that when it's the little guy's rights, the government is justified in violating their rights a little so we can all live together in harmony, but when it's a big company, nope nope nope - they must have their ideal, perfect liberty?
That's how crony government works lizard. It was a big component of the British Empire. The founders knew about it because they lived under it and with it, although they were excluded from being cronies unless they kept slaves and raised cotton.

They created a government that, unlike the English government of the time, had no power to create and reward cronies.

You ask why we now have crony government in the U.S.? Look to the people who interpreted our Constitution into a grant of unlimited power to control the economy.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Assume This is True: Find the Aggression - Part 2!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy