Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › If Police Come to Arrest me for a Crime I know I Never Committed . . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) If Police Come to Arrest me for a Crime I know I Never Committed . . . (Read 906 times)
Snarky Sack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: If Police Come to Arrest me for a Crime I know I Never Committed . . .
Reply #90 - Nov 1st, 2018 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 1st, 2018 at 8:48am:
When you devise a perfect system of justice that will be administered perfectly by humans, don't forget that you will need perfect humans to do it. Smiley

In the meantime, yes, you are free to make your own decisions on how you will respond if police show up at your home.

Edit: If the police in your area have been following this conversation, and they are sent to arrest you, expect them to send the SWAT team at 3:00 AM, with flash bangs, body armor and full auto rifles and blow down your doors with explosives because they already know you have chosen to meet them with guns. Shocked

Good point.  I better double check my “Improvised Devices” warning sign and my rolling hot tub booby trap.

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: If Police Come to Arrest me for a Crime I know I Never Committed . . .
Reply #91 - Nov 1st, 2018 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Nov 1st, 2018 at 5:40pm:
Good point.  I better double check my “Improvised Devices” warning sign and my rolling hot tub booby trap.

I'd wish you good luck, but I hope you don't really have any.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › If Police Come to Arrest me for a Crime I know I Never Committed . . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy