Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Venn Diagrams
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Venn Diagrams (Read 397 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Venn Diagrams
Reply #30 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 6:19pm:
No, that's wrong.

I think you lie again.

I noticed that a tendency to like to lie was one of the Official Symptoms of Sociopathy (a Personality Disorder that merits classification as a Mental Disorder Smiley).

It's not a lie. If I engage in European culture, I'll be called racist, and if I engage in non-European culture, I'll be called out for cultural appropriation. Want links?

So I select a fantasy culture. No one exists to claim I appropriated their culture, and the social justice warriors can't get offended on behalf of the non-existent.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 6:46am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 10:29pm:
It's not a lie. If I engage in European culture, I'll be called racist, and if I engage in non-European culture, I'll be called out for cultural appropriation. Want links?

So I select a fantasy culture. No one exists to claim I appropriated their culture, and the social justice warriors can't get offended on behalf of the non-existent.
Living in a fantasy world is probably contributing to your mental problems rather than helping them.

Since you seem to have accepted that your life must be controlled by idiot PC elites, your anger at them for forcing you to live in a fantasy world is another source of pressure building up behind your dam of tightly controlled emotions. Shocked

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #32 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 10:26am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 6:46am:
life must be controlled by idiot PC elites,

Instead of blatant hyperboles about what I said, why not discuss the fact that PCism actually does have some power, and how far that extends?

Instead, you insult me for trying not to run afoul of a runaway freight train.

...On a forum where one of the best posters was banned for racism, and you're at the forefront of the accusations since Don's been gone.

I take those accusations seriously because, however illogical they are, they have power. A mass shooter is extremely illogical as well, but you'd be an idiot to treat him as if he didn't have a gun.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 10:26am:
Instead of blatant hyperboles about what I said, why not discuss the fact that PCism actually does have some power, and how far that extends?

Where does the authority come from to give a weird bit of social cant any power over me? It has none.

Convince me that it does.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 5:13pm:
Where does the authority come from to give a weird bit of social cant any power over me? It has none.

Convince me that it does.

PCism doesn't have power over you because you're a leech living off government money.

It has power over everyone who has a job. We're all replaceable. If you don't tow the line, you'll get targeted by the PC elites and fired.

http://equaloffender.tumblr.com/post/130622292683/sjws-and-getting-people-fired

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-50748.html

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-59011.html

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:24am
Print Post  
Did anyone see Jeff explain his point about the Venn diagram?

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #36 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:53am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 10:00pm:
PCism doesn't have power over you because you're a leech living off government money.

No I'm not. And PCism existed when I was still working, at which time it also had no power over me.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:56am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 10:00pm:
It has power over everyone who has a job. We're all replaceable. If you don't tow the line, you'll get targeted by the PC elites and fired.

http://equaloffender.tumblr.com/post/130622292683/sjws-and-getting-people-fired

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-50748.html

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-59011.html
Behind the firings and threats of firings, I see the hand of government, ready to punish companies that don't follow the SJW agenda. That's where the power comes from.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #38 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:57am
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:24am:

I'm studying your minds.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #39 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:24am:

Very rarely have I seen him have a point about anything that connects in any way to his arguments or actions.

Jeff wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:56am:
Behind the firings and threats of firings, I see the hand of government, ready to punish companies that don't follow the SJW agenda. That's where the power comes from.

You're being just as silly about this as you are when you get offended that I pretend to be Vulcan. Companies fire who they want, as long as they don't discriminate on race, gender, sexual orientation, etc - political beliefs are NOT on that list; just religious ones. Some don't tow the PC line, but most do.

I didn't get offended when you pretended to be a black woman named Billie... maybe because I'm not terrified of black women. I'm going with my original guess that you're just terrified of Vulcans and I do it well enough that it actually triggers you.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Venn Diagrams
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy