Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › USA Fed Gov't to be bigger Libertarian Party & Green Party styles
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic USA Fed Gov't to be bigger Libertarian Party & Green Party styles (Read 76 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

USA Fed Gov't to be bigger Libertarian Party & Green Party styles
Nov 30th, 2018 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Nicknamed the "Get to know the Libertarian Party and Green Party", this legislation of Congress has or is going to have vehicles, that haul trash, to be driven by armed federal officials to deter bribery to prevent evidence of crime(s) from being hidden (like in landfills or water or liquid magma or quicksand); such trash is instead going to be recycled as much as possible.  I don't know if the Department of Homeland Security or Department of Transportation or Department of Health & Human Services is going to oversee such a system.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Re: USA Fed Gov't to be bigger Libertarian Party & Green Party styles
Reply #1 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Fed Gov't to be bigger Libertarian Party & Green Party styles

Congress has or is going to have vehicles, that haul trash, to be driven by armed federal officials...

That's hilarious, Alayne!!

Thanks.   We need a good laugh every now and then!    Smiley

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 12:37pm:
Nicknamed the "Get to know the Libertarian Party and Green Party", this legislation of Congress has or is going to have vehicles, that haul trash, to be driven by armed federal officials to deter bribery to prevent evidence of crime(s) from being hidden (like in landfills or water or liquid magma or quicksand); such trash is instead going to be recycled as much as possible.  I don't know if the Department of Homeland Security or Department of Transportation or Department of Health & Human Services is going to oversee such a system.
Have you ever had suicidal thoughts? That's perfectly normal, so if you choose to dwell on them you are special. Smiley

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Dec 5th, 2018 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
How does such legislation affect persons that share trash containers like for examples persons at a workplace or persons in apartments building? Are trashbag)s), going to be transparent clear and labeled with name(s) or personal identification number(s) of person(s) dropping said trashbag(s) into dumpster(s) while being visually recorded? 

How will this law be paid for? I recommend a 40% income tax on all income of all professional athletes that used illegal steroids, and I suppose lie detector tests can be beneficial to discover truth about such usages.

I don't have any suicidal thoughts, and I don't have any homicidal thoughts for that matter.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Dec 5th, 2018 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Deleted
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2018 at 8:25am by SkyChief »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › USA Fed Gov't to be bigger Libertarian Party & Green Party styles
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy