Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › U.K. City Council Declares That Boys Menstruate, Too
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) U.K. City Council Declares That Boys Menstruate, Too (Read 343 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

U.K. City Council Declares That Boys Menstruate, Too
Dec 18th, 2018 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Can't make this shit up.

U.K.’s Brighton and Hove City Council has declared that boys also menstruate.

“Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods … and menstruation must be inclusive of all genders.”

“Menstrual periods are something to celebrate and we can see this in ceremonies and celebrations across the world.”

https://www.libertynation.com/compulsory-indoctrination-boys-have-periods-too/

This indoctrination based on misinformation can only be harmful to children.  We may never know how socially dysfunctional these kids will turn out to be as adults.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Re: U.K. City Council Declares That Boys Menstruate, Too
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Well, in my species, the males have the PMS.

There's supposedly a planet out in the Beta quadrant somewhere with an avian species who spend the first roughly 30 years of their lives as females, then all transition naturally into males for the next 30.

It's possible for a male chicken with a damaged testicle to have his other one turn into an ovary, which will produce eggs.

The female hyena gives birth through her penis.

Fish and frogs of several species can functionally change genders, altering their biological sex.

I think maybe Humans are jealous...?

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 2:36pm:
Well, in my species, the males have the PMS.

Data suffered from periodic menstrual complications? It was well hidden on the Star Trek shows.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 2:36pm:
It's possible for a male chicken with a damaged testicle to have his other one turn into an ovary, which will produce eggs.

The female hyena gives birth through her penis.

Ha ha.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 5:44pm
Print Post  

Pretend I posted Amok Time, too. And I hope you realise I'm using the term PMS loosely, to refer to hormonal, psychological, and behavioural changes centred around the mating cycle.

I'm not ashamed or embarrassed by any of this crap.

Evidence is, though, that Humans are so desperate to have all the things (basically, the functionality of a hyena and of a fish) that they don't even know whether they're boys or girls anymore.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 5:44pm:

Pretend I posted Amok Time, too. And I hope you realise I'm using the term PMS loosely, to refer to hormonal, psychological, and behavioural changes centred around the mating cycle.

I'm not ashamed or embarrassed by any of this crap.

Evidence is, though, that Humans are so desperate to have all the things (basically, the functionality of a hyena and of a fish) that they don't even know whether they're boys or girls anymore.
In re the reproductive system of a female hyena, it has the appearance of male hyena genitalia, but it's not actually or functionally a thingy or testicles or a scrotum.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
[quote

And I hope you realise I'm using the term PMS loosely... [/quote]I noticed your loose use of language a long time ago.

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
No one who supports the idea of taxes should be surprised by this.  If government has the power to magically convert my money to the government's money and make it a crime for me to keep it from them, they can certainly magically make it possible for boys to menstruate.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Dec 19th, 2018 at 8:40am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 7:45pm:
No one who supports the idea of taxes should be surprised by this.  If government has the power to magically convert my money to the government's money and make it a crime for me to keep it from them, they can certainly magically make it possible for boys to menstruate.

I don't see how you connect a legally granted power to levy limited taxes with the notion that governments have the power to alter reality by proclamation.

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Dec 19th, 2018 at 9:33am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Dec 19th, 2018 at 8:40am:
I don't see how you connect a legally granted power to levy limited taxes with the notion that governments have the power to alter reality by proclamation.

Levying taxes is one thing.  Forcibly taking taxes can only be done if the government proclaims that my money has been converted to their money.  Then it is a crime for me to keep it from them, so they can resort to violence to stop my aggression (of keeping my own money).  If they can be granted the power to do that by a vote then they can be voted the power to change the definition of the word, "menstruate."

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › U.K. City Council Declares That Boys Menstruate, Too
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy