Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarian Take On Incest
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Libertarian Take On Incest (Read 585 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Libertarian Take On Incest
Reply #20 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:21am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 9:41pm:
You know, I could have said the same for sex between consenting males sixty years ago.

But it was pushed through (LOL) because it's right, not because anyone has to approve of it. Only 5% of the population is gay males.

"Pushed through" is the right way to describe it, but it is now generally accepted, and you're right, it wasn't easy to convince people.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:22am
Print Post  
Yes, there are issues with incest that do not occur in outbreeding. But it's not like there aren't issues with homosexuality, particularly between males.

Many males get raped up the butt at 12 by paedophiles pretending to be homosexuals because the culture is somewhat tolerant of paedophilia. These are males whose sexuality is still set to male preferences, meaning they desire youth and beauty. Generally speaking, they want the 16-year-old whether he's ready or not, and even whether he's gay or not. The unscrupulous ones just figure that if he's curious, and if they rape him enough, he'll turn gay, and they're not wrong. These raped males are very likely to become homosexual themselves, as well as desire to rape young male children, and it's gay culture's fault for turning a blind eye to this behaviour, though I am not actually characterising gay as likely paedophile; I'm saying their culture has an infestation of paedophiles who are pretending to be gay.
Oh.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #22 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:32am
Print Post  
You know, I could have said the same for sex between consenting males sixty years ago.

But it was pushed through (LOL) because it's right, not because anyone has to approve of it. Only 5% of the population is gay males.

Yes, there are issues with incest that do not occur in outbreeding. But it's not like there aren't issues with homosexuality, particularly between males.

Many males get raped up the butt at 12 by paedophiles pretending to be homosexuals because the culture is somewhat tolerant of paedophilia. These are males whose sexuality is still set to male preferences, meaning they desire youth and beauty. Generally speaking, they want the 16-year-old whether he's ready or not, and even whether he's gay or not. The unscrupulous ones just figure that if he's curious, and if they rape him enough, he'll turn gay, and they're not wrong. These raped males are very likely to become homosexual themselves, as well as desire to rape young male children, and it's gay culture's fault for turning a blind eye to this behaviour, though I am not actually characterising gay as likely paedophile; I'm saying their culture has an infestation of paedophiles who are pretending to be gay.

If 5% of the population were gay males, 10% of males would be gay.  The stat you're mis-citing is that 5% of the population is gay.  And that is considered absurdly high, the real number is more in the 2% range.  So you took an absurdly high estimate and doubled that one, LOL.

Also, sex with 12 year olds isn't pedophilia.  It's illegal sex with a child, but kids are not typically prepubescent at 12. 

Note to Jeff, it's still illegal to have sex with 12 year olds even though it isn't pedophilia

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:30am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:32am:
Note to Jeff, it's still illegal to have sex with 12 year olds even though it isn't pedophilia

Right, hebephilia is what a sexual desire for 12 year olds (11-14 actually) is called, unless the person doing the desiring is also 11-14, and I don't know if that's illegal or not.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 11:22am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:32am:
If 5% of the population were gay males, 10% of males would be gay.

About 10% of Human males are gay. The figure is lower in females. They say about 2-3%.

Some claim the 10% figure has been debunked, though.

Even so, if the figure is even less, that just supports my point more.

Gay males (the act that has the most issues associated with it) are a tiny slice of the population.

They were given the right to futtbuck because it's right for two consenting adults to do what they like with each other, and wrong to stop them, not because anyone has to agree with it.

It's also right to allow a brother and sister to get married, if that's true love.

I'd like to see divorce statistics for brothers and sisters who get married. I bet it'd be lower than the average of 60%.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 11:22am:
It's also right to allow a brother and sister to get married, if that's true love.

I'd like to see divorce statistics for brothers and sisters who get married. I bet it'd be lower than the average of 60%.
The ancient Egyptian royalty used to practice brother-sister marriage. There are some potential drawbacks if you have children. Too much inbreeding of a family line can cause problems too.

It's probably why the prohibitions on incest arose.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #26 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 11:22am:
About 10% of Human males are gay

80% of statistics are made up on the spot

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #27 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 2:25pm:
Too much inbreeding of a family line can cause problems too

That explains your drinking problem and lack of long term memory, huh?  Your uncle daddy and aunt mommy?

Burnsred's mom isn't much to look at, but she makes up for it in the effort department.  Right Burnsred?  You'd know

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:12pm:
That explains your drinking problem and lack of long term memory, huh?  Your uncle daddy and aunt mommy?

Burnsred's mom isn't much to look at, but she makes up for it in the effort department.  Right Burnsred?  You'd know

Hell, yeah!

She's much more enthusiastic than your great-great grandmaw.  Did you wear her out or does she just need some Geritol?

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
It should not be illegal but it should be strongly discourage, I would not personally associate with folks I knew were in an incestuous relationship.

Even if adults, such relationships between generations should be examined closely as they are unlikely to be without some coercion.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarian Take On Incest
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy