Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarian Take On Incest
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Libertarian Take On Incest (Read 582 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Libertarian Take On Incest
Reply #40 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 9:21am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:42pm:
...When he wished Ruby dead for wanting free speech.

Ruby was trying to imply that radical Islamists were constraining her/our right to speak freely about Muhammad.

I was trying to intimate that she was/is free in the U.S.to say whatever she wanted to about Muhammad or anything else... ( That seems to be changing, there is most likely now a list of things it's forbidden to talk about in the U.S.)

Because I usually didn't like what Ruby said, I would have been/was, happy to have her shut up. Obviously she didn't really feel bullied out of free speech, but happily for me, she has apparently chosen not to speak on this forum anymore. Smiley

Edit: Of course Ruby would have encountered problems if she went on vacation to Mecca and started maligning the Prophet of Islam as a pedophile, but they probably wouldn't let her into Saudi Arabia anyway...

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Libertarian Take On Incest
Reply #41 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 9:28am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:42pm:
If I had enough moral certainty to wish people dead, I'd pretty much never be unhappy with my life, for any reason.

Well, when you self identified as an evil delusional sociopath, I thought I could say with fair certainty that the world would be better off without you.

It's always a problem in ethics and moral theory predicting the future consequences of any action you might take. Perhaps the world would be worse off if you decided to commit suicide... That's why I believe it should be your decision.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarian Take On Incest
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy