Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Social Justice Warriors and "Harm" they Suffer
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Social Justice Warriors and "Harm" they Suffer (Read 409 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Social Justice Warriors and "Harm" they Suffer
Reply #30 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 3:30pm:
You were willing to pay the asking price for 6oz. of potato chips. I defrauded you by only putting 4oz. of product in the bag.

Accidents happen. It might have only been a machine malfunction, but if I set my machines to put 4oz. of product in bags I label 6oz., I'm committing fraud, stealing from people by deceiving them.

So tell me why the NAP defines aggression as force or fraud, and theft is explicitly force.

If fraud was theft, we wouldn't need the or.

http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-fraud-and-thef...

Fraud is not theft. The article confusingly states that it is still "about stealing" but that fraud and theft are separate.

https://naturalrightslibertarian.com/2011/03/natural-rights-libertarianism-and-f...

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Social Justice Warriors and "Harm" they Suffer
Reply #31 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 4:05pm:
So tell me why the NAP defines aggression...
The NAP doesn't define anything. Try to get that straight first. Thanks.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Social Justice Warriors and "Harm" they Suffer
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy