Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Take the Poll. Nice me or Jerk Me?
Poll
Poll closed Question: Should I Continue with the LBM Persona, or Back to Sack?
bars   pie
*** This poll has now closed ***

Total votes: 4
« Last Modified by: Little Big Man on: Jan 31st, 2019 at 9:10am »
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Take the Poll. Nice me or Jerk Me? (Read 1498 times)
Little Big Man
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Take the Poll. Nice me or Jerk Me?
Jan 30th, 2019 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
Vote whether I should continue to be a mature and thoughtful poster, or I should bring back that Snarky Sack of Shit that was the bane of Kaz' existence. 

Rules: 

The poll will be up for ten days and one minute.

No results, trends or predictions will be posted by me until after the poll closes.

Guests can vote, so anyone can vote as often as they like.

I will follow the will of the people.

Voting in this poll will (of course) not grant me any powers that individual voters do not already posses as rights.

EDIT:  I said "breathe" when I meant "breath."  Sue me.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Take the Poll. Nice me or Jerk Me?
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2019 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
I don't want to sue you, but I did have a minor freakout.

I couldn't properly calm myself down because I tried to get a breath of fresh air and couldn't.

I hereby cede all my votes to the plumpest, most corrupt bureaucrat anyone can find, because that's what passes for logical on this planet.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #2 - Jan 31st, 2019 at 6:45am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Jan 30th, 2019 at 8:12pm:
Vote whether I should continue to be a mature and thoughtful poster

You're like the smoker who says quitting is easy, he does it all the time.

I don't care man.  I've never seen you be mature or thoughtful.  But that's fine.  You can be serious with me and you'll get serious.  Or you can act the way you do and get fun.  Your choice.  But you have to pick.  And if you don't  pick serious, you chose fun.  The only thing that's annoying is you constantly pick fun then whine about it.

At this point I don't think you're capable of writing serious posts.  Maybe you somehow actually think you are and you're just not capable of communicating without being sarcastic and lacing your posts with insults.  Maybe you are trying to be serious.  Maybe you're being more subtle about it and I don't notice the subtlety, just that the insults and shots are still very much there.

Don't know.  But if you had a choice you do either, you just stop whining about it, I'd vote for that.  But if you write serious posts to me without sarcasm or insults, you will get serious posts back.  Maybe your mum can explain it to you

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jan 31st, 2019 at 7:40am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 31st, 2019 at 6:45am:
You're like the smoker who says quitting is easy, he does it all the time.

You're accusing me of being a serial quitter?

Quote:
I don't care man.  I've never seen you be mature or thoughtful.  But that's fine.  You can be serious with me and you'll get serious.  Or you can act the way you do and get fun.  Your choice.  But you have to pick.  And if you don't  pick serious, you chose fun.  The only thing that's annoying is you constantly pick fun then whine about it.

At this point I don't think you're capable of writing serious posts.  Maybe you somehow actually think you are and you're just not capable of communicating without being sarcastic and lacing your posts with insults.  Maybe you are trying to be serious.  Maybe you're being more subtle about it and I don't notice the subtlety, just that the insults and shots are still very much there.

Don't know.  But if you had a choice you do either, you just stop whining about it, I'd vote for that.  But if you write serious posts to me without sarcasm or insults, you will get serious posts back.  Maybe your mum can explain it to you

So, that's one abstention, then?

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jan 31st, 2019 at 8:42am
Print Post  
I think you're a jerk either way, but your Sack persona seemed more honest about being a jerk. Kiss

I prefer an honest jerk to a jerk who is trying to pretend to not be a jerk.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jan 31st, 2019 at 8:43am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 30th, 2019 at 8:58pm:
I hereby cede all my votes to the plumpest, most corrupt bureaucrat anyone can find, because that's what passes for logical on this planet.
Fool!

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jan 31st, 2019 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 31st, 2019 at 8:43am:
Fool!

You're the one who thinks representative government is better than a pure democracy. This in a world where the representatives throw free stuff at the people anyway and don't represent their interests.

kaz wrote on Jan 31st, 2019 at 6:45am:
At this point I don't think you're capable of writing serious posts.  Maybe you somehow actually think you are and you're just not capable of communicating without being sarcastic and lacing your posts with insults.

Interesting that Burnsy and me seem to have plenty of serious discussions.

If he's incapable of posting without insulting, why doesn't he insult me?

It's almost like somebody else is starting it between you, and somebody with a really good memory has seen that, so you have to tear them down too.

Personally, I would be willing to have February be a test month, to see who can refrain from insults.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Jan 31st, 2019 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 31st, 2019 at 11:14am:
You're the one who thinks representative government is better than a pure democracy.
I didn't just pull that idea at random out of my ass lizard. Smiley

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Jan 31st, 2019 at 5:12pm
Print Post  

Refraining from insulting you requires absolutely no effort, Opposition.  Even when we disagree entirely, I never think it’s because you’re dumb or mean.

Quote:
It's almost like somebody else is starting it between you, and somebody with a really good memory has seen that, so you have to tear them down too.

Personally, I would be willing to have February be a test month, to see who can refrain from insults.

I will voluntarily participate in your test for 8 days, even if it is unilateral.  After 8 days, I’ll have the results of my poll and the voters will have had their say.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #9 - Jan 31st, 2019 at 5:50pm
Print Post  

I should read more of those.  Two people who can't read or address a point having a serious discussion.  That has to be a gas.  Thanks for turning me on to that, my friend

You're not weaseling your way out of it.  If you want me to respond seriously, you need to stop writing all that stupid shit and write serious posts to me.

I will point out one thing.  If you think you wrote a serious post and I insulted you and you read it again and still down' know why, you could ask me

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Take the Poll. Nice me or Jerk Me?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy