Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumInformation Board › Where's Affirmative Action topic? Did member The Opposition post it?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Where's Affirmative Action topic? Did member The Opposition post it? (Read 240 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Where's Affirmative Action topic? Did member The Opposition post it?
Feb 2nd, 2019 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Was that topic deleted? I'm having trouble finding it using the Search feature.  In addition to hospitals, I thought I'd type more types of businesses that sometimes can't use affirmative action because said businesses can't achieve quota requirements.  While my Green Party friend chipburcham believes that we can use magic to solve all our problems including using affirmative action to provide jobs for persons or descendants of persons that have been victimized, that's yet to be proved.  Personally, I think affirmative action is not working; I'd prefer to use time travel to improve the USA Federal Government to let Chinese immigrants and Irish immigrants into the USA while prohibiting against human trafficking to prevent African-Americans to be put into slavery.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumInformation Board › Where's Affirmative Action topic? Did member The Opposition post it?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy