Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Dozens Of Democrat Candidates Already - Many More To Come
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dozens Of Democrat Candidates Already - Many More To Come (Read 8804 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Dozens Of Democrat Candidates Already - Many More To Come
Reply #110 - Jun 25th, 2019 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 25th, 2019 at 2:48pm:
Indeed, it would be.   Good call, ahhell.    Smiley
It's possible Obama is hoping he'll never have to hear of any of them again. His place in history is already looking pretty lame and inconsequential, except for his signature accomplishment, the ACA, which I think the bureaucrats still haven't completely figured out... Cheesy
And the ACA is still having new bad unintended consequences, possibly due to bureaucratic interpretations, but more likely because it was a horribly flawed "law" to begin with, which is why Pelosi wouldn't let anyone see it.

Why would Obama want to tarnish his reputation even more by endorsing one of these midgets?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #111 - Jun 26th, 2019 at 9:30am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 25th, 2019 at 4:38pm:
Why would Obama want to tarnish his reputation even more by endorsing one of these midgets?
I suspect that he will do all he can to unseat Trump just like most other Dems.  A worthwhile goal in my opinion, I just hope they nominate someone I can vote for.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #112 - Jun 26th, 2019 at 9:47am
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Jun 26th, 2019 at 9:30am:
I suspect that he will do all he can to unseat Trump just like most other Dems.  A worthwhile goal in my opinion, I just hope they nominate someone I can vote for.
That seems unlikely.
Since my vote won't matter, I'll vote for the Libertarian candidate, and I hope they nominate someone I want to vote for...

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #113 - Jun 26th, 2019 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 26th, 2019 at 9:47am:
That seems unlikely.
Since my vote won't matter, I'll vote for the Libertarian candidate, and I hope they nominate someone I want to vote for...
I agree, it is very unlikely they will nominate someone I can vote for, they may even nominate someone that would tempt me to vote for Trump.

I could vote for Bernie on account of he won't be able to get anything done.  Warren might convince me to vote for trump because she could actually get something done. 

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #114 - Jun 26th, 2019 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Jun 26th, 2019 at 10:34am:
I agree, it is very unlikely they will nominate someone I can vote for, they may even nominate someone that would tempt me to vote for Trump.

I could vote for Bernie on account of he won't be able to get anything done.  Warren might convince me to vote for trump because she could actually get something done. 
If the Democrats win a majority in the Senate, any of their candidates might get "something" done, and that's the point of "progressive" government isn't it, to just keep doing things?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #115 - Jun 26th, 2019 at 11:23pm
Print Post  
I watched part of the first Democratic Debate. 

Not much though, because it didn't take long to confirm what I had suspected all along:

Democrats are idiots.      There's just no way to sugar-coat it.

Especially Bill De Blasio.  hoooeeeee. . . . . that feller is dumber 'n a fence-post.   Grin

He was asked about how he would fix income inequality.

"There's plenty of money out there - the problem is,  it's in the wrong hands!"

De Blasio said A 70% tax on the wealthy will provide funds for redistribution to lower-income people.   Thud.    Bill D. is out.

Poor Amy Klobuchar mentioned Donald Trump's name at least a dozen times during her diatribe.

The audience responded favorably with whistles, cheers, and applause, but knowledgeable voters will recognize her as being a mindless, knee-jerk Trump hater, and not even remotely suitable to be the next Commander-In-Chief.   So she's out too.

Cory Booker said owning a gun is not a right - it's a "Privilege" - like driving a car.  So all gun owners need to be licensed. . . .  To establish a National Gun Registry. . . .  So the ATF will know which houses to raid when the gun confiscation begins.       Booker is out, as well.    Cry

If tomorrow night's debate is a disaster like tonight's, Dems will have a rough time in 2020.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #116 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
Beto is out, too.

He's campaigning in Mexico.

Never got the "heads up" apparently.

Good riddence.

He was out of his league. . .

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #117 - Jul 2nd, 2019 at 6:39pm
Print Post  

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #118 - Jul 2nd, 2019 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 2nd, 2019 at 6:39pm:

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.    I love watching in-fighting in BOTH parties.!! 

Harris is a disingenuous little slut.  She pretends to be African American, but in reality she is Indian-Caribbean.   She really pounced on poor Creepy Joe.    Played the race card on his ass.    Joe was blindsided... Like a deer caught in the headlights. . . . . At least Skanky Kamela admitted to planning the ambush on poor Joe.    (Hey I give credit when it's due)

"Skanky" Kamela is not presidential material, and many black people hate her because she used to be a Prosecutor in California.   She put many black men behind bars and ruined many lives.

They won't forget that.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #119 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:25am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jul 2nd, 2019 at 7:07pm:
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.    I love watching in-fighting in BOTH parties.!! 

Harris is a disingenuous little slut.  She pretends to be African American, but in reality she is Indian-Caribbean.   She really pounced on poor Creepy Joe.    Played the race card on his ass.    Joe was blindsided... Like a deer caught in the headlights. . . . . At least Skanky Kamela admitted to planning the ambush on poor Joe.    (Hey I give credit when it's due)

"Skanky" Kamela is not presidential material, and many black people hate her because she used to be a Prosecutor in California.   She put many black men behind bars and ruined many lives.

They won't forget that.
Do you think what Biden said back in the day about busing was was racist, or correct?

I think he missed the point, which I think was that black schools would never be as good as white schools because of racism, so mixing the races in schools was, at the time, the only practical way to ensure black kids got to go to good schools.

His talk about "Do you think black kids can only learn if they are rubbing shoulders with white kids" sounds disingenuous to me...

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Dozens Of Democrat Candidates Already - Many More To Come
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy