Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Dozens Of Democrat Candidates Already - Many More To Come
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dozens Of Democrat Candidates Already - Many More To Come (Read 7257 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Dozens Of Democrat Candidates Already - Many More To Come
Reply #80 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 7:50am
Print Post  

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #81 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 7:50am:
good article. thanks.

This shows what a sleazeball Harris truly is:

Kamala Harris vs. Sex Workers
Some of Harris' most revealing work has been related to prostitution. As a prosecutor, she ramped up stings in immigrant communities, opposed measures to legalize sex work (or simply to stop sex worker arrests), spread misinformation about human trafficking, ignored sexual misconduct by police, and aggressively targeted websites where sex workers advertised.

So it was a surprise last February when, asked by The Root whether she supports the "decriminalization of sex work," Harris said: "I think so. I do."

So let's look at the BIG picture.  Harris needs convictions on on her resume.    She needs some low-hanging fruit.   Prostitution sting ops.   Perfect!    Easy pickins.   Nobody suspects a thing!   

disgusting.  Angry

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #82 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
Creepy Uncle Joe did a huge flip-flop today.  His campaign is already in jeopardy.   Boy, it's been a really bad week for him.

For over 4 decades, Joe strongly supported the Hyde Amendment - a position he said could "never be shaken".    (The Hyde Amendment prohibits federal funding for abortion)

Well, he flipped, trying to appeal to "more progressive" voters that want the federal government to pay for their "Constitutional reproductive rights".   

Former Obama campaign manager David Axelrod pointed out the problem with Uncle Joe's age:

"Here is the issue with Biden, and people don't like to approach it, but he's 76 years old, he would be 78 when he became president and that would be eight years older than the oldest president who has ever taken office."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/07/axelrod_bidens_flip_flop_flip...

I'm crossing my fingers for Ol' Uncle Joe.    I want him to be the Democratic Party contender. 

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #83 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 11:28am
Print Post  
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) has issued a stunning warning to President Trump:

When I defeat you in 2020, I will immediately indict you with obstruction of justice!

“I mean look, people might, you know, question why I became a prosecutor.   Well, I’ll tell you one of the reasons – I believe there should be accountability. Everyone should be held accountable, and the president is not above the law.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-if-president-doj-would-have-no-ch...

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #84 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 11:28am:
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) has issued a stunning warning to President Trump:

When I defeat you in 2020, I will immediately indict you with obstruction of justice!

“I mean look, people might, you know, question why I became a prosecutor.   Well, I’ll tell you one of the reasons – I believe there should be accountability. Everyone should be held accountable, and the president is not above the law.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-if-president-doj-would-have-no-ch...
As a former prosecutor, Harris should know that only grand juries can indict people.

Probably she has a plan to make the President (after it's her) into a replacement for the entire legal system. I think that's how young Kim does it...

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #85 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 10:12pm:
Creepy Uncle Joe did a huge flip-flop today.  His campaign is already in jeopardy.   Boy, it's been a really bad week for him.

For over 4 decades, Joe strongly supported the Hyde Amendment - a position he said could "never be shaken".    (The Hyde Amendment prohibits federal funding for abortion)

Well, he flipped, trying to appeal to "more progressive" voters that want the federal government to pay for their "Constitutional reproductive rights".   

Former Obama campaign manager David Axelrod pointed out the problem with Uncle Joe's age:

"Here is the issue with Biden, and people don't like to approach it, but he's 76 years old, he would be 78 when he became president and that would be eight years older than the oldest president who has ever taken office."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/07/axelrod_bidens_flip_flop_flip...

I'm crossing my fingers for Ol' Uncle Joe.    I want him to be the Democratic Party contender. 

I support the Hyde amendment, but not because I'm pro life or want to protect conservatives.  I just think people should pay for their own abortions or go to a charity that uses voluntarily given money to fund it.  Like most things government does

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #86 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:22pm:
I support the Hyde amendment, but not because I'm pro life or want to protect conservatives.  I just think people should pay for their own abortions or go to a charity that uses voluntarily given money to fund it.  Like most things government does

How about taxpayer-funded abortion at the State level?   Would that be acceptable?

16 States pay for "elective" abortions;

Alaska,
Arizona,
California,
Connecticut,
Hawaii,
Illinois,
Maryland,
Massachusetts,
Minnesota,
Montana,
New Jersey,
New Mexico,
New York,
Oregon,
Vermont, and
Washington.

Of course Planned Parenthood receives federal funding, and Planned Parenthood provides abortions.

That's kind of a "back-door" method of getting the fed to fund abortions.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #87 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 7:32pm:
How about taxpayer-funded abortion at the State level?   Would that be acceptable?

16 States pay for "elective" abortions;

Alaska,
Arizona,
California,
Connecticut,
Hawaii,
Illinois,
Maryland,
Massachusetts,
Minnesota,
Montana,
New Jersey,
New Mexico,
New York,
Oregon,
Vermont, and
Washington.

Of course Planned Parenthood receives federal funding, and Planned Parenthood provides abortions.

That's kind of a "back-door" method of getting the fed to fund abortions.

I'm not sure what you're asking me that you don't already know the answer to

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #88 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 8:07pm:
I'm not sure what you're asking me that you don't already know the answer to

Ok - you already answered it.   Smiley

this will amaze everyone:

At a campaign event in Ottumwa, Iowa, Creepy Joe made an astonishing promise:

"I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America - - we're gonna cure cancer!"

*thunderous applause*

That sounds like a "Read my lips - No new taxes!" kind of promise.

Surprisingly, Trump let it go unchallenged.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #89 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 8:22pm:
Ok - you already answered it.   Smiley

this will amaze everyone:

At a campaign event in Ottumwa, Iowa, Creepy Joe made an astonishing promise:

"I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America - - we're gonna cure cancer!"

*thunderous applause*

That sounds like a "Read my lips - No new taxes!" kind of promise.

Surprisingly, Trump let it go unchallenged.
I should run. I can promise that if I'm elected we will prevent cancer from ever occurring, and all other diseases too! Even tooth decay and pimples! And we'll make sure that female periodic complaints are a thing of the barbaric past!

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Dozens Of Democrat Candidates Already - Many More To Come
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy