Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Mousetraps Work because . . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Mousetraps Work because . . . (Read 1680 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Mousetraps Work because . . .
Reply #30 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:31pm:
If I made a mistake, I'll admit it.  What did you mean when you said, "I don't see the difference?"  You don't see the difference between what and what?

I just admire how vigilant you are in correcting my grammar.

Yes, correcting me spelling also.

Thanks.

And thanks for again showing interest in my family members.  Displays genuwine maturity on your part.

BTW, my momma showed me the right way to blow a man.  My daddy always said what a great job she did teaching me how to do that.

I addressed what you did.  That you want to continue to lie and deflect doesn't interest me

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:33pm:
I addressed what you did.  That you want to continue to lie and deflect doesn't interest me

Yet you can't seem to stop responding.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #32 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:33pm:

You always say you didn't mean that, but you won't say what you did mean.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #33 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:35pm:
You always say you didn't mean that, but you won't say what you did mean.

I don't for you, Jeff and Burnsred because you all have ODD and only bicker when I do.  I used to explain it, which I stopped doing for that reason.  And also when you change what I said and I point that out and you re-read it and claim you still can't tell you did that, I just don't believe you.

But since you're crossing lines and asking about what burnsred changed:

I said I can't tell the difference between when he's being a jerk and when he's not being a jerk

He edited my quote to make it say I can't tell the difference between being a jerk and not being a jerk.  Implying that I can't tell when I'm being a jerk and when I'm not.

That's fine if he wants to do that OUTSIDE my quote.  It's not fine when he changes my quote.

Then when I said he edited my quote and changed it's meaning, he said my issue was grammar (actually he said grammer, LOL), when grammar was clearly not my issue.

But whatever, there are no rules.  So I will adopt to his rules.  I just didn't want there to be any lack of clarity what he did and why I'm responding by putting what he actually means in his quotes

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:40pm:
I don't for you, Jeff and Burnsred because you all have ODD and only bicker when I do.  I used to explain it, which I stopped doing for that reason.  And also when you change what I said and I point that out and you re-read it and claim you still can't tell you did that, I just don't believe you.

But since you're crossing lines and asking about what burnsred changed:

I said I can't tell the difference between when he's being a jerk and when he's not being a jerk

He edited my quote to make it say I can't tell the difference between being a jerk and not being a jerk.  Implying that I can't tell when I'm being a jerk and when I'm not.

That's fine if he wants to do that OUTSIDE my quote.  It's not fine when he changes my quote.

But that's fine, there are no rules.  So I will adopt to his rules.  I just didn't want there to be any lack of clarity what he did and why I'm responding by saying what he actually means in his quotes

That's a good explanation, thank you.

I really think we all ought to just adopt your rules.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Kaz, you said:

kaz wrote on Feb 7th, 2019 at 6:38am:
I can't tell the difference

After I recommended that we both stop being jerks and start being mature posters who debate libertarianism.

It would have doing you a disservice to assume that you meant only that I had acted like a jerk. 

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #36 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:35pm:
Kaz, you said:

After I recommended that we both stop being jerks and start being mature posters who debate libertarianism.

It would have doing you a disservice to assume that you meant only that I had acted like a jerk. 

You were trying not to do me a disservice when you edited my post, got it.

Idiot.

You have the choice to do that any time.  Stop writing your stupid shit and you'll get serious responses from me. 

You've explained that hyperbole is how you write and you think somehow that's going to lead to more fruitful conversation even though it never works.  Hyperbole is in fact a terrible way to debate, not a good one.  But then you're a teacher, which means you got low grades in college and what you are saying demonstrates that

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:43pm:
That's a good explanation, thank you.

I really think we all ought to just adopt your rules.
Say, you never apologized for attributing a bunch of stuff to me that I didn't say...

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #38 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:39pm:
You were trying not to do me a disservice when you edited my post, got it.

Idiot.

You have the choice to do that any time.  Stop writing your stupid shit and you'll get serious responses from me.

I've yet to see a poster you disagreed with whom you did not accuse of writing stupid shit and not deserving a serious response.

You are welcome to respond to me in any way you choose, Kaz.   

Quote:
You've explained that hyperbole is how you write and you think somehow that's going to lead to more fruitful conversation even though it never works.  Hyperbole is in fact a terrible way to debate, not a good one.  But then you're a teacher, which means you got low grades in college and what you are saying demonstrates that

Hyperbole can sometimes be useful, sometimes not. 

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #39 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 4:53pm:
I've yet to see a poster you disagreed with whom you did not accuse of writing stupid shit and not deserving a serious response

Right, and I gave you my standard.  You write serious posts and you'll get serious back.  Don't and you won't.  You don't.  How many times does the same thing need to be explained to you?  What about that don't you understand?  You have this bizarre idea you freely admitted that you think that writing stupid shit will somehow lead to a deeper understanding of the issue.  It never works, but it's the only tool in your belt.

We do know two facts.  You started the family insults.  Now you started editing quotes actually in the quote box.  That was you, only you.  Stop blaming other people for the stupid shit you constantly write.

I don't have a problem with the stupid shit you write or all the crap I give you for writing it.  I'm fine with that system.  I prefer serious, but obviously that isn't in my control.  What I'm sick of is your incessant whining, school girl.  Either write serious or don't, but stop writing stupid shit and whining when you get it back

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Mousetraps Work because . . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy