Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Mousetraps Work because . . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Mousetraps Work because . . . (Read 1706 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Mousetraps Work because . . .
Reply #50 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:07pm:
Not to mention the obvious.  If you're not being rude and stop not being rude, then you are being rude.  Then the adage applies to you.  Think about it ...

If I'm still considered rude after having apologised, then I take back my apology.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #51 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 7:03am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:12pm:
If I'm still considered rude after having apologised, then I take back my apology.

If you were, then that's fine.  But I wasn't bashing you or anyone in that quote and I haven't called you rude.  So take it up with whomever you're debating on that one.  Sounds like a you and Jeff thing

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #52 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:14am
Print Post  
Your apology was insincere in the first place? I suspected that...

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #53 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:23am
Print Post  

I think I'm going to take back  my apologies to Kaz also.  He is still complaining about things that are at least a year old and still trying to "get even" for my returning insults for insults.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #54 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:51am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:23am:
I think I'm going to take back  my apologies to Kaz also.  He is still complaining about things that are at least a year old and still trying to "get even" for my returning insults for insults.

Wasn't there a vote that decided that everybody should be polite? Roll Eyes If all y'all are going to take back apologies, I'm going to be contrary.

I apologize to everyone for everything! (Even to that butthead thermie!)

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #55 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:23am:

LOL, the teacher doesn't know how to use quote marks.  You don't quote what you think are paraphrases.  Note they aren't called paraphrase marks.  Idiot.  Teachers are such simpletons.  Explains your grades, doesn't it?

BTW, it's also a lie that it's a "year old."  You stand by what you did today.  It's a here and now thing.  You could have ended it a year ago by saying wow, in re-reading my quote, I didn't insult your mother.  Your bad.  Let's agree to not go there.

Then I'd agreed and if you backed up your offer, we wouldn't go there.   You can still do that now, and I'll agree to the same thing, but you won't

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #56 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:00am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:16am:
LOL, the teacher doesn't know how to use quote marks.  You don't quote what you think are paraphrases.  Note they aren't called paraphrase marks.  Idiot.  Teachers are such simpletons.  Explains your grades, doesn't it?

BTW, it's also a lie that it's a "year old."  You stand by what you did today.  It's a here and now thing.  You could have ended it a year ago by saying wow, in re-reading my quote, I didn't insult your mother.  Your bad.  Let's agree to not go there.

But since  you already did, I never said you insulted my mother.  I said you brought in my mother while insulting me.

Quote:
Then I'd agreed and if you backed up your offer, we wouldn't go there.   You can still do that now, and I'll agree to the same thing, but you won't

I don't remember what it was you wanted me to do to "back up" my offer.  Anyway, I can't agree to not insult you now that I fully understand that you take any logical argument as  an insult if you can't think of a counter, so by that definition, I insult with almost every post.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #57 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:00am:
But since  you already did, I never said you insulted my mother.  I said you brought in my mother while insulting me.

I don't remember what it was you wanted me to do to "back up" my offer.  Anyway, I can't agree to not insult you now that I fully understand that you take any logical argument as  an insult if you can't think of a counter, so by that definition, I insult with almost every post.

Swish.

For God sakes.  I'll dumb it down for you.  I don't know if it's possible to dumb it down enough, but I'll try.

I said your mother was going to take you off the computer if you don't calm down.  I attacked you, not her.  You are still arguing that's justification for attacking my family. 

And I don't give a shit about this.  You just keep drawing me into bickering about it.  I'm not bickering with you about this anymore.  Either offer me the deal or don't.  I don't give a shit.  But you keep WHINING about it.  Shut the crappity smack up.  Here's the deal in a nutshell, agree or don't, but stop being a whiny little bitch about it.

- I did not attack your family
- You did attack mine
- Period.  No equivocation
- Mentioning family is not attacking them

Also, once you violate the deal, it's off and will never be offered again.  I'm not going to play games.

Again, offer me the deal or don't, but I'm sick to death of your whining

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #58 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:18am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:07am:
Swish.

I'll dumb it down for you.  I don't know if it's possible to dumb it down enough, but I'll try.

If you say I didn't insult your mother, you insulted mine, and you do it without the equivocations you constantly employ (like here that mentioning your family is justification for attacking mine, it isn't) ... and ... you want to have an agreement not to attack family, then I won't attack your family as long as you don't attack mine.

I don't want to have any agreement with you, for the reason I stated.  I won't attack your family; end of story.  Whether you attack mine or not is entirely up to you since it will reflect on you not me.

Quote:
I said your mother was going to take you off the computer if you don't calm down.  I attacked you, not her.  You are still arguing that's justification for attacking my family. 

No, I admitted that I was wrong to stoop to your level.

Quote:
And I don't give a shit about this. 

You obviously do, since you keep bringing it up.  I have erred in that I hate to leave an obvious factual inaccuracy unchallenged.   Winning political arguments using false "facts" is one of the main reasons we have the current state of our absurd government.  So on a political forum, I believe that it is important to correct factual misstatements.  However, I should also realize that it is pointless in this case, so I'll let that drop.

Quote:
You just keep drawing me into bickering about it.  Either offer me the deal or don't.  I don't give a shit.  But you keep WHINING about it.  Shut the crappity smack up.  Here's the deal in a nutshell, agree or don't, but stop being a whinging little bitch about it.

- I did not attack your family
- You did attack mine
- Period.  No equivocation
- Mentioning family is not attacking them

Again, agree or don't, but I'm sick to death of your whining

Oh, that's what you meant by a "deal?"  No wonder I didn't remember your "deal."   You deal was for me to agree that you are right?   That's how lefties like to have arguments: ~Of course we can have a civilized discussion about abortion.  So long as you stop claiming that a fetus is a human being and recognize the absolute right of a woman to control her own body.  Well?~

Just out of curiosity, you honestly thought that describing my mother as treating her middle-aged son like a child taking too much time on the computer was a flattering depiction of her?

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #59 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:42am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:18am:
I don't want to have any agreement with you, for the reason I stated.  I won't attack your family; end of story.  Whether you attack mine or not is entirely up to you since it will reflect on you not me.

No, I admitted that I was wrong to stoop to your level.

You obviously do, since you keep bringing it up.  I have erred in that I hate to leave an obvious factual inaccuracy unchallenged.   Winning political arguments using false "facts" is one of the main reasons we have the current state of our absurd government.  So on a political forum, I believe that it is important to correct factual misstatements.  However, I should also realize that it is pointless in this case, so I'll let that drop.

Oh, that's what you meant by a "deal?"  No wonder I didn't remember your "deal."   You deal was for me to agree that you are right?   That's how lefties like to have arguments: ~Of course we can have a civilized discussion about abortion.  So long as you stop claiming that a fetus is a human being and recognize the absolute right of a woman to control her own body.  Well?~

Just out of curiosity, you honestly thought that describing my mother as treating her middle-aged son like a child taking too much time on the computer was a flattering depiction of her?

Great, we have an agreement, no agreement.

So just stop crying about it now.  Your mother is going to need to put you down for a nap

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Mousetraps Work because . . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy