Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Design-A-Country
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Design-A-Country (Read 1432 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Design-A-Country
Reply #90 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:24am:
All that lightheartedness you describe may well be your new policy.  But it is not at all what we have seen in the past from you

1) Troll say what?  No idea what "lighthearted" policy you are referring to.  I've not claimed to have any lighthearted policy

2)  That has always been my policy and I've told you at least a dozen times.  Your troll memory is your problem, not mine

3)  You obviously don't speak for anyone on this board.  Even yourself since you're a Republican pretending to be an anarchist.  I guess the little guy was feeling insecure and you needed some validation to lift his spirits

Little Big Man wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:24am:
In the past you have responded to debate that you cannot counter well with insults and then rage quit the board when you get insulted back.   When (not “if”) you do that again, I will be th first to laugh about it, hard as I’m trying not to be snarky.

BTW, my mom misses you.  She asked me to ask you to call her

And the troll lies again.  I left the board for most of last year because you insulted my family and Jeff accused me of incest.  I still think those should be enforced on even loosely moderated boards.  As should your latest of changing my quotes in the quote box.  But they aren't.  Not my choice.  You know that, but there's that you're trolling thing again.

And sure, I'll call your mom.  She got me back to the board.  The woman can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.  Of course, you already know that

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #91 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 5:29pm:
...and Jeff accused me of incest.
I'm really sorry you took it that way, but every time you say that I'm going to ask. How can you be so sure incest is an abomination?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #92 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 11:27am:
Nobody in their right mind would willingly subject themself to this level of surveillance.

I guess I'm out of my mind then, because I'd do it for free. I only gain from this since I don't break laws. Accuse me of something? Find it on the video.

SkyChief wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 11:27am:
You don't foresee the snafus that this policy would bring after 4 or 5 generations?  Eventually, the divvied-up lots would become too small to even build a house on them.

If people are that successful that they can have that many babies, they don't really need the land. When capitalism takes its toll and wages fall below sustainability + children, and the population dies back, it won't keep dying back forever. As soon as the population falls enough to consolidate enough land to live off of, people will be able to have children again. Immigrants can come in and replace all the labour, but the starting population keeps the land, so they won't be completely erased.

ahhell wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 1:03pm:
This is not dissimilar to Haiti's inheritance laws, with the predictable results.  There is a balance to be stuck.  If land and wealth are too concentrated the result is instability and angry mobs, if the land and wealth is too evenly distributed the result is economic stagnation and starvation. 
How do you get vastly more land than the average with the above policy?

Not all land will be set aside in those bound parcels. I would hope for something like 10-25% for bound parcels, 90-75% up for grabs.

kaz wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 5:25pm:
Keep in mind the questions were things like about a government with the consent of the people harvesting organs of healthy people using force and by no stealing is that "absolute."  I had to give you three examples and go two rounds before you admitted that if someone broke into your house to kill you that you could in fact take their gun.  Little in life is "absolute."  That was not in my mind time well spent.

Fine, you don't want to argue with me, because it's wasted time. If you don't want to argue with me, then don't. Just tell me the correct position and I'll accept it.

If nothing is absolute, then the most money and the biggest lawyer just wins the day. If that's what you want, then fine, I admit that's best.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #93 - Feb 14th, 2019 at 10:45am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 10:10pm:
I guess I'm out of my mind then...
Either that or you are extremely shortsighted and ignorant of human history...

I'll go with all of the above.

Powerful police states don't have good records.

The careful surveillance that is essential is to keep an eye on the police and the government and refuse to let them spy on us.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #94 - Feb 14th, 2019 at 10:48am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 10:10pm:
Not all land will be set aside in those bound parcels. I would hope for something like 10-25% for bound parcels, 90-75% up for grabs.

Once again, out of your mind, short sighted and ignorant of human history.

"Up for grabs"? Cheesy

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #95 - Feb 14th, 2019 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 6:32pm:
I'm really sorry you took it that way, but every time you say that I'm going to ask. How can you be so sure incest is an abomination?

You didn't ask me how I know it's an abomination.  I said it is an abomination and you replied "you would know, kaz"

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #96 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 6:21am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 14th, 2019 at 5:21pm:
You didn't ask me how I know it's an abomination.  I said it is an abomination and you replied "you would know, kaz"
Right. How do you know?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Design-A-Country
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy