Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Will Trump win re-election?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Will Trump win re-election? (Read 709 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Will Trump win re-election?
Reply #20 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 10:00am:
And wow, what a huge example of this with Lisa Page admitting the FBI was ordered to stand down in the Clinton e-mail investigation.  The Democrats and fake news heads would be exploding if it were reversed
In either direction, unequal treatment under the law is unconstitutional in the U.S., illegal. Those who engage in such practices are criminals and should be indicted and tried.

Edit: I think it should be considered a capital crime.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:08am
Print Post  
Speaking of elections, here's a good idea that the TwoParties will squelch:

https://reason.com/blog/2019/03/13/amash-bill-would-prohibit-unequal-ballot?utm_...

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
In the following video, Dr. John Gartner, psychiatrist, founder of Duty to Warn, and co-editor of the book "Rocket Man: Nuclear Madness and the Mind of Donald Trump," joins host David Pakman and offers his diagnoses of the accelerating cognitive decline and mental state of Donald Trump.

Many other psychiatrists have diagnosed the president as having clinical psychological disorders.  This practice is expressly forbidden by the American Psychiatric Association. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

Ironically, TDS  (Trump Derangement Syndrome) causes these quacks to ignore the APA's sanction, and falsely diagnose Trump without ever examining him!   

"Sometimes the doctor is sicker than the patient."

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:54am:
I wouldn't say Coke and Pepsi are like that.  Can you give me some examples?
Funny, I had Coke and Pepsi in mind when I wrote that.  Until the introduction of energy drinks and the barely flavored fruit sodas the soft drink market was essentially stagnant except when coke or pepsi tried something stupid like new coke.  If Coke and Pepsi then had the ability to craft the laws such that competition from other brands was essentially impossible, who would pose a threat to themselves other than themselves.  That's where the parties are.  They have a duopoly over the nation and mostly have a monopoly over their states and districts.  The only threat they have is from the more extreme members of their own party who pretty much always scare off the non-committed.  The are quite naturally only in danger from their own folly. 

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
Things are looking grim for president Trump, and his chances for re-election are quickly slipping away!

George Conway, (husband of Trump Counselor Kellyanne Conway) said yesterday:

"Trump's mental condition is getting worse."

The following are tweets within the past 48 hours:  (I added the BOLD)

THINK about the fact that we don’t just have a mentally unstable president—but a president who thinks he needs to be re-elected to avoid being indicted.

Of course, as usual, Trump is incompetent. His tweet referred to sanctions that had been previously “announced.” But it turns out, he was referring to sanctions that had yet to be announced. He confused everyone.

Yet another lie, apart from the disgrace of his attacks the late Sen. McCain. Again, his compulsion to lie knows no bounds. His mendacity is unprecedented for a public official. He debases his office, and all around him, especially those who shamelessly defend him.

He lies even when it makes no sense to lie. As one of his lawyers once told me, Trump couldn’t be allowed to talk to Mueller because “he’d lie his ass off.”

But the real story here is, again, pathological narcissism.  Why did Trump waive the sanctions? Not to further the national interests of the United States—no informed person could think that.  No, it’s that he “likes” KJU, says the WH. He “likes” this butcher.

In our lifetimes there has never been a president who has been so singularly unfit for the presidency, or indeed any public office. That’s remarkable enough—but what’s even more remarkable is that *almost every day* Trump does something new to drive home the point.

Holy cow - Conway is on a rampage!!!   Cheesy   Grin   

I personally think Conway wants CNN to pick him as another Anti-Trump contributor.   CNN has an ARMY of them!!     A circular firing squad of Trump haters!!   LOL

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
It's pretty standard for Presidents to lie to us Chief. Trump's just more obvious about it.

I think pathological narcissism applies to Obama too.

It's just a good thing our Constitution doesn't give the President much independent power!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #26 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:02pm:
Funny, I had Coke and Pepsi in mind when I wrote that.  Until the introduction of energy drinks and the barely flavored fruit sodas the soft drink market was essentially stagnant except when coke or pepsi tried something stupid like new coke.  If Coke and Pepsi then had the ability to craft the laws such that competition from other brands was essentially impossible, who would pose a threat to themselves other than themselves.  That's where the parties are.  They have a duopoly over the nation and mostly have a monopoly over their states and districts.  The only threat they have is from the more extreme members of their own party who pretty much always scare off the non-committed.  The are quite naturally only in danger from their own folly. 

Coke and Pepsi's biggest enemies are themselves because what the crap did you just say?  That made no sense

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #27 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Mar 23rd, 2019 at 2:25pm:
Things are looking grim for president Trump, and his chances for re-election are quickly slipping away!

George Conway, (husband of Trump Counselor Kellyanne Conway) said yesterday:

"Trump's mental condition is getting worse."

The following are tweets within the past 48 hours:  (I added the BOLD)

THINK about the fact that we don’t just have a mentally unstable president—but a president who thinks he needs to be re-elected to avoid being indicted.

Of course, as usual, Trump is incompetent. His tweet referred to sanctions that had been previously “announced.” But it turns out, he was referring to sanctions that had yet to be announced. He confused everyone.

Yet another lie, apart from the disgrace of his attacks the late Sen. McCain. Again, his compulsion to lie knows no bounds. His mendacity is unprecedented for a public official. He debases his office, and all around him, especially those who shamelessly defend him.

He lies even when it makes no sense to lie. As one of his lawyers once told me, Trump couldn’t be allowed to talk to Mueller because “he’d lie his ass off.”

But the real story here is, again, pathological narcissism.  Why did Trump waive the sanctions? Not to further the national interests of the United States—no informed person could think that.  No, it’s that he “likes” KJU, says the WH. He “likes” this butcher.

In our lifetimes there has never been a president who has been so singularly unfit for the presidency, or indeed any public office. That’s remarkable enough—but what’s even more remarkable is that *almost every day* Trump does something new to drive home the point.

Holy cow - Conway is on a rampage!!!   Cheesy   Grin   

I personally think Conway wants CNN to pick him as another Anti-Trump contributor.   CNN has an ARMY of them!!     A circular firing squad of Trump haters!!   LOL

Um ... what ?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 23rd, 2019 at 2:32pm:
It's pretty standard for Presidents to lie to us Chief. Trump's just more obvious about it.

I think pathological narcissism applies to Obama too.
Agree in both statements.

Clinton was narcissistic too.   But it was trendy back then.   Cool

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #29 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Mar 23rd, 2019 at 2:43pm:
Agree in both statements.

DC is full o narcissists

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Will Trump win re-election?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy