Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Armed Militia Detain Migrants At US-Mexico Border - Is It Lawful?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Armed Militia Detain Migrants At US-Mexico Border - Is It Lawful? (Read 1379 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Armed Militia Detain Migrants At US-Mexico Border - Is It Lawful?
Reply #10 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 12:33am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Apr 19th, 2019 at 4:10pm:
I agree with your analysis on legality.  But isn't it pathetic that the government will fight Americans trying to do government's job it isn't doing but government won't do it's job and keep illegal aliens from invading the country?

It's time to dispose of the government we have.  It's broken beyond fixing

Illegal immigrants are not aggressors.

This is not my philosophy. It's yours.

You fix it.

Instead of having a broken philosophy of math that only works for integers between one and three (non-inclusive) so that you say multiplication and addition are the same operation, and then have to screech and shout and throw your shit and claim anyone who wants to know how the numbers six and seven work is guilty of extremism and hyperbole...

...Why not at least make the attempt to derive a theory that works for a slightly greater range of numbers?

Yeah, it might be more complicated.

But you need a working theory.

You're not accomplishing anything by going by your gut every time.

You can shout people down and call them stupid and win every argument, but this doesn't give people a 1-800 help line to Kaz's Gut Feelings, so they can't check anything.

A working theory allows people to figure stuff out without consulting Kaz's Gut Feelings each time.

Try to fit in the idea that millions of people are not allowed to come in and suck welfare, breed like rats, and displace the native population. (Hypothetically of course, since illegal immigrants to America are not on welfare and are an economic benefit.)

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 7:27am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 12:33am:

We have very bad immigration laws, but people who enter the country are committing aggression according to those laws.

I would have to say that I believe almost all libertarians believe trespass is aggression, and illegal immigration is a form of trespass.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 7:29am
Print Post  
Try to fit in the idea that millions of people are not allowed to come in and suck welfare, breed like rats, and displace the native population. (Hypothetically of course, since illegal immigrants to America are not on welfare and are an economic benefit.)
You really are a nasty bigot aren't you? Even when you toss in qualifiers to try to make it seem like you aren't, your bigotry shows through. Cry

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #13 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 9:54am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Apr 19th, 2019 at 4:19pm:
Sadly, I must agree.   It will be bloodbath, but we badly need a reset.

Thomas Jefferson:  The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots.  If we are no longer willing to fight for our freedom, we don't deserve and won't have freedom.

I don't believe the United States is viable any longer as it is as a free country.  The South must secede again along with non-coastal western States.  Else the coastal parasites will devour us again

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #14 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 9:54am
Print Post  

This is not my philosophy. It's yours

I'm not an anarchist, and I'm sick of having to repeat that to you, Jeff

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:23am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 9:54am:
I'm not an anarchist, and I'm sick of having to repeat that to you, Jeff

Yes, we get that you don't believe in the Non-Aggression Principle.

You need a replacement for it.

Jeff wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 7:29am:
You really are a nasty bigot aren't you? Even when you toss in qualifiers to try to make it seem like you aren't, your bigotry shows through. Cry

This is the only way people can address the issue, and it's sad. It indicates to me that you do believe immigrants are disproportionately breeding and taking welfare.

If you didn't believe that, you'd have no problem addressing the hypothetical issue of if they were without getting offended.

Illegal immigrants to America are not on welfare (they don't qualify) and are a benefit to the economy. But so many people seem to think that they come in to parasitise and displace, that it's more than worth addressing that question.

The issue is so pertinent to libertarianism in particular because it fully permits the behaviour in question.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #16 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:33am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:23am:
Yes, we get that you don't believe in the Non-Aggression Principlet

I'M NOT AN ANARCHIST, ASS WIPE

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:38am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:33am:
I'M NOT AN ANARCHIST, ASS WIPE

You wouldn't have to insult to win like this if your beliefs were based on a principle instead of just going by your gut each time.

Oh look, you also technically misquoted me. I never said "principlet". If I were Kaz, I'd throw a tantrum about it to win.

You would not have to do this if you had some sort of structure to your beliefs.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #18 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:47am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:38am:
You wouldn't have to insult to win like this if your beliefs were based on a principle instead of just going by your gut each time.

You would not have to do this if you had some sort of structure to your beliefs.

NAP is anarchy.  You cannot tax under NAP.  The libertarians who think they aren't anarchists and they believe in NAP don't know what they are talking about.  I agree with NAP most of the time, but not all the time.  So I don't say I believe in NAP.  I'm not Tom who believes in NAP only when it's convenient then lies and says he's a believer in NAP.  I'm honest about it.

And I've repeatedly given you my clear standard for what government I support. 

Winston Churchill:  I can explain it to you.  I cannot comprehend it for you.

My standard is simple and straight forward and easy to understand.  You're just stupid and don't

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #19 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:50am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:38am:
Oh look, you also technically misquoted me. I never said "principlet". If I were Kaz, I'd throw a tantrum about it to win.

Insulting you for your stupidity is having a tantrum.  You really are an idiot

#buyadictionary

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Armed Militia Detain Migrants At US-Mexico Border - Is It Lawful?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy