Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › What are the vests for, burnsred???
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic What are the vests for, burnsred??? (Read 76 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

What are the vests for, burnsred???
May 9th, 2019 at 4:43am
Print Post  
So, I've been visiting my daughter in Paris.  Been doing a ton of walking everywhere in the city, it's been great.  Heading back to the US next week.  But we took the morning off, and I thought I'd catch up on a few threads.

So early in the trip, I noticed several policemen, and they were all wearing bullet proof vests.  I said they must be headed somewhere.  She asked why, I said the vests.  She said that they all wear vests all the time.  Then I kept noticing cops and and pointed that out (heavy police presence) and asked if that was normal.  She said yes.

So now I'm confused.  Don/Burnsred/sackofshit/Littlebigman/littlebiqman the fake Canadian and the rest of the left keep saying that the problem is that we can have guns.  We need to as burnsred says "confiscate all guns" because shootings in the schools are "our fault" for not doing that.

So burnsred, what are the bullet proof vests for?  You said the guns are gone from Paris and other places "sophisticated" enough to ban them.  Is there some other use of bullet proof vests I am not aware of?  What's up, with all this, burnsred?

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › What are the vests for, burnsred???
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy