Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › What Liberties/Rights is the Government Withholding?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) What Liberties/Rights is the Government Withholding? (Read 401 times)
Dr.Entropy

Libertarian's Forum

Re: What Liberties/Rights is the Government Withholding?
Reply #10 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 12:09am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 11:42pm:
As in being undetectable?  Cheesy

Essentially.

If everyone ninja upped the world would be a more peaceful place IMHO, so get out your katana and throwing stars and don your black gee and hood for world peace.  Cool

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 1:37am:
Freedom of association.
People should not be forced to go to schools outside of their neighborhood because of their skin color, because someone wants to force equality.  No more Affirmative action or Fair Housing Act.

Businesses should have the absolute right to hire and provide service to whoever they want for good, bad or no reason at all.  Let the free market decide if they will stay afloat or not.

Compulsory education.
Children who prefer to go out and support themselves or their families instead of going to school should be free to.  If you think that kids might not be able to make the right decision about this then they are free to go back to school whenever they want and at any age.

You sound like Sacky Snack (little Big Man).

There are much better problems pertaining to rights than what you identify, unless you want most people to turn you off.

How about jury trials or sovereign immunity for police or the confiscation of property without trial or conviction?

I like to point out rights based issues that affect everyone/anyone regardless of race or religion or political affiliation.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Dr.Entropy wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 4:21am:
I say we get rid of laws passed in the name of expediency, laws that exist not because they ban behavior that's harmful to others but because it is convenient to have those laws on the books (such as laws against vagrancy).

San Francisco did just that...

Haven't you heard about how it's working out?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Dr.Entropy wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 4:21am:
...the right to disconnect and to choose whether or not to use a given technology, and a right to be self-sufficient.
Someone is forcing you to use technology? How is it being done?

As far as I know, you can be self sufficient if you work at it... What's holding you back?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 11:59pm:
Well, I guess they would be obstructing your freedom of movement if you decide you don't want to walk around them.  They are squatting on public property and not yours though.

I guess this is a bit of a reverse eminent domain issue.
Sidewalks are for everyone's use. If you block them, no one else can use them.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

yamcha
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:36pm:
You sound like Sacky Snack (little Big Man).

There are much better problems pertaining to rights than what you identify, unless you want most people to turn you off.

A respectable question was asked and so an answer was given.

I made a promise to myself a few years ago to no longer deal with low-testosterone men.  I lost a few insignificant contacts but my life is much richer for it. I myself am perhaps overly masculine by nature but it has served me well (especially in matters of love and war).

It has always repulsed me when I see emasculated men who push political correctness agendas and insult others while hiding behind computer screens.  Legions of these angry, screaming effeminates do not accomplish much compared to what a few real men working together do.

Any free state requires strong, honorable men to establish and uphold it. 

No conversations or even interactions with beta-males for me.
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2019 at 1:04am by yamcha »  

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 8:02am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:59pm:

I made a promise to myself a few years ago to no longer deal with low-testosterone men.  I lost a few insignificant contacts but my life is much richer for it. I myself am perhaps overly masculine by nature but it has served me well (especially in matters of love and war).

It has always repulsed me when I see emasculated men who push political correctness agendas and insult others while hiding behind computer screens.  Legions of these angry, screaming effeminates do not accomplish much compared to what a few real men working together do.

Forced integration (except for selected special groups) is a legitimate issue, but it undeniably makes people think you are racist if you argue against it, and that doesn't do any good for the advancement of libertarian ideas. Taking a position that forced integration is racist because it assumes that some races are inferior and therefore need help from the government to get jobs is probably the best you can do, but the fact remains that it's probably best to just say everyone has equal rights under the law and leave it at that. I'll argue that position all day long.

Alpha males beta males... Why be divisive? I don't know what "real men" working together can/will do until I see the results. If you and your "real man" pals are doing wonderful things, bully for you.

I'm not certain of any way to tell the "real" men from the rest. The first man who ever propositioned me sexually was a burly worker in a lumber yard, and he was getting a lot of manly work done every day...

And hey, women can get things done too. Smiley That's just the truth.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 8:23am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:59pm:

I see PC males as the more dominant ones. They've learned how to express dominance more effectively: By getting behind the right ideas. When you intend to be violent, it's about winning (not playing fair) and you need a sword and a shield.

In the past, the right ideas would have been those of the Church, and they would have been crusaders. Or perhaps they got behind a religious figure who shall remain hypothetical and took over a bunch of land in his or her name.

PCs are the new alphas, as sure as Grima Wormtogue was the king because he had the power. They just use a new strategy to obtain that power.

You're more likely to get honesty, honour, logic, and fair consideration from those whose first priority isn't where they rest on the dominance ladder.

I hope you don't mind having conversations with omegas.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 9:01am
Print Post  
You find being PC is better but then I don't see you as having learned your Political Correctness lessons very well.  Not sure what omegas are. 

As for Jeff, I just prefer not dealing with her.  I clicked her name to see if there was an ignore button but couldn't find it.  Oh well.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 9:06am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 9:01am:
You find being PC is better but then I don't see you as having learned your Political Correctness lessons very well.  Not sure what omegas are. 

As for Jeff, I just prefer not dealing with her.  I clicked her name to see if there was an ignore button but couldn't find it.  Oh well.
If you talk about me, I'll reply... Just so you know.

I'll also continue to reply to anything you post that I feel like replying to, but I have to ask, when I'm feeling like a black lesbian, please don't refer to me as a "nig". Thanks. Kiss

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › What Liberties/Rights is the Government Withholding?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy