Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › None of it would exist without the White man. Sorry for you, your kind
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) None of it would exist without the White man. Sorry for you, your kind (Read 1857 times)
yamcha
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: None of it would exist without the White man. Sorry for you, your kind
Reply #90 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 11:09pm:
I certainly do. You're using language in a way that makes it seem like the free market is some outside imposition of a policy, but what the free market actually represents is the lack of ability to use government force against others.

Even if you're right and the Jews are human cockroaches, neither you nor anybody else has the right to remove cockroaches from someone else's property. Neither you nor anybody else has the right to put his hand between two parties to a voluntary transaction. People have the absolute right to sell their house to a Jew or trade their cow to a Jew for three magic beans, even if they're everything you said.

In that way, yes, the free market should be "imposed" on everyone. What this really means is: You have to accept that other peoples' stuff is their stuff, 100% of the time. You don't have a right to employ government force because that guy won't bug bomb his own house and it creeps you out. Even if everyone on the block agrees, too bad. It's still force, and it's still wrong. Always.

Hey, where do you see me stopping the Jew from putting his hand in the cookie jar?  This is all stuff that happened before I was born and it happened.

What is this about removing me removing roaches from your house?  Don't forget I am the only dude here who wants to give you tiger rights.

By the way, how do you want me to dispose of your body after Mantacore loves you to death? Do atheist care to leave some money around to pay for their funeral? smiles.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #91 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 11:17pm:
Hey, where do you see me stopping the Jew from putting his hand in the cookie jar?  This is all stuff that happened before I was born and it happened.

What is this about removing me removing roaches from your house?  Don't forget I am the only dude here who wants to give you tiger rights.

By the way, how do you want me to dispose of your body after Mantacore loves you to death? Do atheist care to leave some money around to pay for their funeral? smiles.

Basically, no. The Germans did not have a right to look after themselves first.

This is because by look after themselves first, you mean exclude others from their country (which isn't really theirs; it belongs to the property owners within).

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #92 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
But the vast majority of the property owners in Germany who don't believe in the flee-market who made a unanimous decision to get rid of the flee-marketeers.

So you think the Germans should have been the ones who should have left their own land?

Oppo, you do understand that free trade benefits a large group at the expense of a small group right?  So are you for the little guy or the many?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #93 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 10:30am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 11:41pm:
But the vast majority of the property owners in Germany who don't believe in the flee-market who made a unanimous decision to get rid of the flee-marketeers.

It wasn't unanimous or they wouldn't have had anyone to sell to.

So you think the Germans should have been the ones who should have left their own land?

If you don't like your next-door neighbour, and he bought his house legitimately, then yes, you move. You don't toss him out or use the government to do so.

Oppo, you do understand that free trade benefits a large group at the expense of a small group right?  So are you for the little guy or the many?

I'm for the free market. I don't care who it benefits.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #94 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 10:32am
Print Post  
Would you be willing to give your life to have a free market?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #95 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 10:35am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 10:32am:
Would you be willing to give your life to have a free market?

Absolutely.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #96 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 10:53am
Print Post  
And is there anything else you would give your life for?

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #97 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 10:47pm:
I can say with absolute certainty that whites have the lowest IQ...

Yeah, your right. 

I like the computer I am using to write this, should I thank the black man?  I like the car I am driving, should I thank the Australian aborigine?  I like electricity...

Tell me about the Great West African Empires, please.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2019 at 8:35pm by yamcha »  

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #98 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 8:37pm
Print Post  
Oppo, it's not that I want to laugh at you but this is so ridiculous.  So you think out of jealousy, Whites invented IQ tests that made them look smarter than blacks but not as smart as East Asians?

hahaha!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #99 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:16am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 12:00pm:
Yeah, your right. 

I like the computer I am using to write this, should I thank the black man?  I like the car I am driving, should I thank the Australian aborigine?  I like electricity...

Empires suck no matter when or where.

Black people made contributions to American life, and culture, and art, and the economy, but not very much when they were enslaved or living under Jim Crow laws.

I think Clarence Thomas writes the best opinions for the Supreme Court ever!

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › None of it would exist without the White man. Sorry for you, your kind
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy