Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Zero-Sum Game?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Zero-Sum Game? (Read 936 times)
yamcha
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Zero-Sum Game?
Reply #20 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 11:08pm:
So you pick 1 and 3. You lose. Your government goes under because some other idiot promises the people they will be happy and they overthrow you.

Your options are like a 3-way catch 22.  What If I am the dude making the happiest promises and then following through on them?

Quote:
Yes, that's the question. I asked it in that way because people here get very prickly and offended if anyone uses real-world examples.

Is it really just too bad for the cavemen, since nothing is left when they get warp and all the planets closest to them are taken already?

Would you be just peachy if my species colonized Mars just by virtue of being a few hundred years ahead of you technologically, and then didn't let Humans come there?

It's fundamentally a question about claiming land.

I am happy to answer but I don't really follow the Star Trek analogies since with warp drive you are not limited to other people's land anymore. (Especially not at warp 10 which was demonstrated in an episode of Voyager.)  I think the Klingons and Romulans want specific land for strategic military purposes.  If it were really Star Trek then I would just live in the holodeck and see no reason why everyone wouldn't.  Also after Christopher was arrested for raping 6 women while teaching them Klingon the whole Star Trek thing is now bad taste.

You, yourself said that words are not aggression so please use real-world examples and do not worry about offending others.  Just give a trigger warning so they can go to their safe spaces.

You also claim that Whites rig IQ test in order to make themselves look smarter out of jealousy even though Asians score higher on these tests.  And you claim to know for a fact that Whites as a group are the dumbest and have the lowest IQ.  Where are your facts and tell me about the great West-African empires.  Please do not include Zamunda.
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2019 at 3:49am by yamcha »  

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 11:33pm:
Your options are like a 3-way catch 22.  What If I am the dude making the happiest promises and then following through on them?

Then you won't be sustainable. If you're sustainable, the guy who isn't sustainable can promise more happiness. See how that works?

Just give a trigger warning so they can go to their safe spaces.

Trigger warnings don't work here.

And you claim to know for a fact that Whites as a group are the dumbest and have the lowest IQ.  Where are your facts and tell me about the great West-African empires.  Please do not include Zamunda.

I never said empires. I do claim for a fact to know that whites as a group are the stupidest. This is largely because if I said some other group was the stupidest, it would be so wrong that I would be banned from this forum for racism. Therefore whites must be the stupidest.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jacob
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Where are your facts and tell me about the great West-African empires.  Please do not include Zamunda.

Don't know about West-African specifically, but here are seven in general:

https://www.history.com/news/7-influential-african-empires

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 12:56pm:
Then you won't be sustainable. If you're sustainable, the guy who isn't sustainable can promise more happiness. See how that works?

Trigger warnings don't work here.

I never said empires. I do claim for a fact to know that whites as a group are the stupidest. This is largely because if I said some other group was the stupidest, it would be so wrong that I would be banned from this forum for racism. Therefore whites must be the stupidest.

How about the guy with a proven track record?  For example Trump, a semi-self-made billionaire.  He Promised the economy will go up and it has.  You can argue that it has nothing to do with him but what matters is that it went up during his watch.  He also promised lower unemployment and that has happened too.  This is why he will be re-elected.

Yeah, triggers warning don't work.  You think I was serious?  You want me to answer the question but I need real-life examples and not Star Trek.

So you have no facts.  Why care if you get banned?  This place is near dead anyways and you do have a life right?  Why complain about having no rights as long as you are living for the approval of others?  I am asking for proof that Whites are the stupidest group.  You said they rig IQ tests out of jealousy of other races.  Show me. please.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
Jacob wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 1:28pm:
Don't know about West-African specifically, but here are seven in general:

https://www.history.com/news/7-influential-african-empires

Jacob, all of these are North African civilization founded by non-Subsaharan Africans, a.k.a Whites.

The blacks like to take credit for this stuff just because it is Africa.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 7:15pm:
Yeah, triggers warning don't work.  You think I was serious?  You want me to answer the question but I need real-life examples and not Star Trek.

I'm sorry, but you don't. It's a really simple question about claiming land and you really are just here to start shit if you can't accept my simple statement that real-world examples will trigger people here and end in reports and bans. My current working theory is that you're Jeff and you forgot your other password.

You develop technology to terraform Mars. But you find it's filled with Vulcans. Sorry, we got here first. Are you just fine with that? Why do we get planets in your solar system just by virtue of being a few hundred years ahead of you technologically?

yamcha wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 7:15pm:
So you have no facts.

I have the fact that I will be banned if I blurt out racist falsehoods, so I don't. My statement is no less a truth than the statement rights exist.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Jesus, more Star Trek shit and fear.  PM me with real-world examples if you are scared of getting banned so much.  You are a man right?  You said you are a genius right? So why do what is contrary to your genius in order to not offend a bunch of strangers who do not matter?
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2019 at 9:31pm by yamcha »  

IP Logged

Jacob
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 7:22pm:
Jacob, all of these are North African civilization founded by non-Subsaharan Africans, a.k.a Whites.

The blacks like to take credit for this stuff just because it is Africa.

Clearly nonsense.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 11:05am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 8:22pm:
Jesus, more Star Trek shit and fear.  PM me with real-world examples if you are scared of getting banned so much.  You are a man right?  You said you are a genius right? So why do what is contrary to your genius in order to not offend a bunch of strangers who do not matter?

Maybe I also want to get your unbiased opinion of when land claims are valid and when they're not. I'll give you at least one real-world example when you answer the fantasy hypothetical first.

I really don't think you'd be okay with my species taking planets from your solar system and terraforming them before you get a chance, and then when you do get the technology, you don't get any.

I think a fair solution that respects both my species initial investment in improving Mars and your species superior claim to it is that if you show that you can develop the terraforming technology, we would split Mars down the middle or, if we want to keep Mars, give you a planet that's equal or better. But if you can't develop the terraforming technology, then you don't get squat because you could never have had Mars in the first place.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Ok, I can't really do this. So if I am unable to terraform a planet in my solar system then I guess I am not spacefaring and anything outside of my planet does not belong to me.  So are we actually talking about the niggers in Africa now?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Zero-Sum Game?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy