Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Immediate Solution to the Humanitarian Disaster on our Border
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Immediate Solution to the Humanitarian Disaster on our Border (Read 1348 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The Immediate Solution to the Humanitarian Disaster on our Border
Reply #20 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 10:06am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 4:38am:
  Border hopping would still be a problem but not if they come by airplane.
If they don't hold a valid passport, they don't board a plane.

yamcha wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 4:38am:
 While in there they were given 3 liters of water a day, 3 bowls of plain white rice with 1 multivitamin and were allowed to lie down at night but only standing or kneeling during daylight hours.  I guess the point was to make life worse than in Nigeria.

Yes, yes, the US CBP is currently doing this to immigrants at the Southern Border.  Haven't you heard of the atrocious living conditions in the concentration camps?   We try to make them as miserable as possible, yet they are still coming in hordes to get their piece of the pie (which I paid for, BTW).

We provide them with free mobile phones, but  only 60 phones per 600 people.  That means that there's only one phone for every 10 people!  This is done intentionally so the immgrants will get in fights.   When they start fighting over the phones, they get put on a "bad-boy" list that the Asylum Judge checks when considering the asylum plea deal!   

ASYLUM DENIED!

What a bunch of crap!     Angry   No wonder so many immigrants skip their Asylum Court Date.   Most of them are on a "bad boy" list, so they just stay in the US illegally.

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 10:56am
Print Post  
The spics love talking on the phone.  I used to wholesale phone cards to the liquor store for calling to Mexico so I know.  People always say that they do the jobs that American's won't do, yeah yeah.

Actually, the illegals are part of the inflation problem.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 9:33am:
I would worry about your plan to raise the fee so high and so quickly.  I'm afraid that might kill the golden goose.  The longer these now legal immigrants stay, the more they are contributing to the economy, so we should incentivize long-term stays rather than pushing them out. 

Your idea has merit. 

Maybe it would be better to start with a $2000 Guest Visa© and then reduce it slightly for each renewal.

1st Renewal. . . . . . . . .$1000

2nd Renewal. . . . . . . . $750

3rd Renewal. . . . . . . . .$500

4th Renewal. . . . . . . . .$250

etc., etc. . .

My fear is that if this 'diminishing revenue' schedule is used, the Guest Visa© revenues might not be sufficient to sustain the Plan.   Then Taxpayers would be forced to pick up the slack.   Undecided       Not good.

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 11:16am
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 11:33am:
You can keep  babbling that, but you ignore the fact that there are plenty of people willing to sponsor those kids and damn sure plenty of people willing to hire the adults.

So, yeah.  Send 'em right to my door.  I'll be happy to send them to sponsors or employers.  I'll give 'em a bottle of water to drink on the way.

LBM,

I don't want to get on your ass about this shit all the time, OK?  I'm just sick of every time I hear an SJW or democrat screaming about the poor this and the poor that and that "we" have to do something about it.

"Oh look at those poor people at the border!  They just want a better life for their family, need to help them!"

"The rich need to pay their fair share!"

"We as Americans are better than this!"

"We are a melting pot."

If people care so much then why don't they just go and help?  They aren't hard to find.  Just go look outside of any Home Depot.  Go give each of them as much money as you can.  Invite them to live in your house until they can find steady work too.

Fuk them and their kids!  If people are too stupid to have kids then don't.

Yeah, sure they love America because it is some mythical "Land of Opportunity"!  And they love the freedom, the sovereignty, and kind-heartedness of Americans but what makes them think we would choose them over our own capable citizens?

Look at how they come and take away the housing from Americans who have fought and died in our wars, whose children have fought and died in our wars.

« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2019 at 10:00pm by yamcha »  

IP Logged

Jacob
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 11:44am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 11:16am:
If people care so much then why don't they just go and help? 

Progressives believe that government holds the answers to everything, so charity doesn't exist. The irony is lost on them for all of the "activism" that they do.

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
LBM,

I don't want to get on your ass about this shit all the time, OK?  I'm just sick of every time I hear an SJW or democrat screaming about the poor this and the poor that and that "we" have to do something about it.

"Oh look at those poor people at the border!  They just want a better life for their family, need to help them!"

"The rich need to pay their fair share!"

"We as Americans are better than this!"

"We are a melting pot."

Ok.

I'm not saying any of those things except the one in blue and that's pretty generic.

Quote:
If people care so much then why don't they just go and help?  They aren't hard to find.  Just go look outside of any Home Depot.  Go give each of them as much money as you can.  Invite them to live in your house until they can find steady work too.

Fuk them and their kids!  If people are too stupid to have kids then don't.

Yeah, sure they love America because it is some mythical "Land of Opportunity"!  And they love the freedom, the sovereignty, and kind-heartedness of Americans but what makes them think we would choose them over our own capable citizen?

Look at how they come and take away the housing from Americans who have fought and died in our wars.

I'm not saying to help them or give them money or housing or any of that.  I'm saying "release the captives."

Let them go and we save $750 tax dollars per day for each of them.  Let them hitchhike to Mississippi, where they need a few hundred workers now after our government spent a couple of million rounding workers up.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Cool LBM.  We smoke a peace pipe then.

It just makes my blood boil when our own people refer to America as some kind of crazy melting pot for all the needy trash of the world to just come and eat from.  As if Americans didn't and don't have to work their asses off to have what they have.
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2019 at 1:24am by yamcha »  

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
I'm just sick of every time I hear an SJW or democrat screaming about the poor this and the poor that and that "we" have to do something about it.

What do you think would happen if welfare was just stopped cold turkey? This is a very serious, very honest question.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 4:28pm:
What do you think would happen if welfare was just stopped cold turkey? This is a very serious, very honest question.

This is a great question, thank you.  God, I can only hope and pray that will actually happen.  I want it to happen tomorrow!

It in a way has happened before if you accept the Great Depression as an example.  However, the racial demographics were different then.

I spend a lot of time out of America living in semi-third-world countries in the Orient.  Places that do not have Welfare or unemployment benefits and panhandling is not allowed.  Everyone works!  There is no employment!  Lots of out of luck people selling shit on the street, shining shoes, I am paying a dude right now to just stand there and watch my scooter while I am sitting in a cafe writing this.  Sure there are people who are not working but since they can manage to do so without government support there is no national unemployment rate and no government agency to go around guessing what it might be.

This should also be a lesson to young Jacob, MAKE DOLLARs BUT SPEND PESOS!  This is the quickest way to expand your wealth overnight.

As for you question--

The majority of welfare moochers are lazy, fat, pacifist White people and if what you say were to happen then they would have to go find work and lose a ton of weight in the process.  They would have no choice but to get off their asses and go do those jobs that they say Americans won't do. There might be looting and theft at the start but then that can be easily dealt with like during the L.A. riots and Katrina.

I don't know how you would personally handle it but I probably would move to a gated community and start carrying if these things were even needed.  I live in the biggest welfare state of all as you know, California. 

If all social welfare programs were to disappear overnight people will get to live in reality and there will be no more SJW's, AOC shit.  America would be reborn!

I would like to add that other benefits to hanging out in a racially undiverse country is that there is very little political correctness and no racial tension and that Oriental women are by far the hottest.

Thank you for the question Oppo.

IP Logged

Jacob
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
I'm thirty years old thanks, though that may be young by your snowy standards yamcha.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Immediate Solution to the Humanitarian Disaster on our Border
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy