Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › "Jeffrey Epstein died by apparent suicide"
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) "Jeffrey Epstein died by apparent suicide" (Read 272 times)
Little Biq Man
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

"Jeffrey Epstein died by apparent suicide"
Aug 10th, 2019 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Wow.

How did the Clintons pull that off?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Re: "Jeffrey Epstein died by apparent suicide"
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Just last week people were making jokes about how Epstein would become the next Clinton-orchestrated "suicide".

For some reason, Epstein was taken off "suicide watch".

The official(s) who made the decision to take him off suicide watch will have some really hard questions to answer.

They must be at least partially liable for Epstein's death.

I predict Epstein's accusers will rush to file for damages against Epstein's estate before it gets divvied up among his heirs.
« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2019 at 4:56pm by SkyChief »  

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 10:13am
Print Post  
Foxnews is reporting that Trump retweeted a comedian's post that said:

"Died of SUICIDE on 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH ? Yeah right! How does that happen," the tweet read, alongside a photo of Epstein and one of the Clintons. "#JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now he’s dead I see #TrumpBodyCount trending but we know who did this! RT if you’re not Surprised."

CNN did not mention it.   Which is odd, because that seems like exactly the kind of Trump retweeting that CNN loves to report to try to make Trump look stupid.

The media seems to assume (at least in the case of Trump) that retweeting something means that the retweeters fully agrees with whatever is retweeted and in fact, finds it very important and worthy.  I'm not sure that is true.   I don't tweet so I don't know the conventions.  Maybe you can retweet something meaning, "look how foolish this fool is."  I don't know, you tell me.

On here, I will sometimes post an article, but if I don't fully agree with all of it, I state specifically what I agree with or point out any parts I don't.  Some on here love to post nothing but articles that they themselves don't seem to have read.  Then they get huffy when you ask them to defend part of it.

What say you?  About the retweeting-means-agreement thingy, I mean?

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Now Joe Scarborough says it was the Russians!

Wow!

If that's true, Tulsi Gabbard better watch out.  Now that the geniuses on the left have figured out that she is a Russian bot also, she might be next.

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Now AOC says, "We need answers."

But, do we really?

How much money is each of us willing to spend to find the answers?  My number is $0.00.

Epstein knew, or should have known, the risks of getting involved with the Clintons.  If half the accusations against him are true, his death is certainly no loss to humanity. 

The Clintons are irrelevant now, so the Democrats will turn on them as they are turning on Obama.  Let the DNC pay for any investigation of the Clintons out of their campaign funds.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 11:03am
Print Post  
There is actually a much, much bigger problem.  It is about the Jew pedophile ring that the Clintons are just part of.  It could have been Mossad that killed Epstein.  Jews are very sick and they control everything.  Has anyone here ever been to Tel Aviv?  You won't find a place with more homosexuality and prostitution.

I want the Jew out of my country!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 10:59am:

But, do we really?

How much money is each of us willing to spend to find the answers?  My number is $0.00.

I pledge to match your contribution, Biq.    Smiley

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

Jacob
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 11:27am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 11:14am:
I pledge to match your contribution, Biq.    Smiley

I second that contribution.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:06am
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 10:59am:

But, do we really?

Didn't Trump pal around with Epstein for a while?

They don't need to spend any more money to find answers, just put some FBI people on it instead of having them investigate gun owners.

How about assigning 90% of TSA agents to the investigation? OK, all of them...

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:06am:
Didn't Trump pal around with Epstein for a while?

They don't need to spend any more money to find answers, just put some FBI people on it instead of having them investigate gun owners.

How about assigning 90% of TSA agents to the investigation? OK, all of them...

You Dems were licking your chops over the idea that Epstein's sleaze could be sloshed on Trump.

Turns out, Trump's the good guy in this one:

Giuffre also denied aspects of a reporter’s claim that she said: “Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey’s. He didn’t partake in any sex with any of us but he flirted with me. He’d laugh and tell Jeffrey, ‘you’ve got the life.’”

“’Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey’s.’ That part is true. ‘He didn’t partake in any’ of — any sex with any of us but he flirted with me.’ It’s true that he didn’t partake in any sex with us, but it’s not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me,” Giuffre clarified later.

Epstein was once reportedly a regular at the resort, although he was never a member. Trump later banned Epstein from the property, allegedly due to a sexual assault on a girl there, according to previously disclosed court records.

Sorry, Nancy. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › "Jeffrey Epstein died by apparent suicide"
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy