Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration, Saving Taxpayers Billions
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration, Saving Taxpayers Billions (Read 1059 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Trump Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration, Saving Taxpayers Billions
Reply #10 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:51pm:
I have a friend like you who only dates fat girls.  He even goes as far as going to fat-only dance clubs.  The guy is short and very skinny and probably pisses off the guys at those clubs.  I have warned him about invading the territory of others but he won't listen.

I have never been into picking the low hanging fruit.

I don't only date fat girls. They just seem to be nicer people.

I find it difficult to deal with the vicious personalities of the ones with perfect bodies.

The welfarians seem to be immune to whatever factor makes the fat girls nicer, though. And they have the same vicious personalities as natural 10s.

It's probably nothing to do with how fat girls look at all, come to think of it, because you can tell the welfare ones by how they dress and walk. They're always excessively adorned with shiny clothes (usually tight) and lots of jewelry. Those ones make the vomit rise in my oesophagus when I look at them. But her over there, dressed with clothes she picked up at Goodwill and by the way she carries herself, has to deal with people being nasty to her all day at some minimum wage job her boss gets off on threatening to fire her from every day? She can crush my lungs anytime.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:54pm:
I don't only date fat girls. They just seem to be nicer people.

I find it difficult to deal with the vicious personalities of the ones with perfect bodies.

Come on man.  You are smarter than that.  Deal with their perfect bodies first and worry about their personality later.  Once you have tamed them with your c0ck then their behavior will follow in line.

It is also good to bitch slap them sometimes but just make sure you don't use too much force.   You DO NOT want to erase their memory since they need to remember what they did wrong.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 10:03pm:
Come on man.  You are smarter than that.  Deal with their perfect bodies first and worry about their personality later.  Once you have tamed them with your thingy then their behavior will follow in line.

Is it a crime to want someone I can just be nice to, who will be nice back?

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 10:05pm:
Is it a crime to want someone I can just be nice to, who will be nice back?

YES!

You have a lot to learn about women!  Geez, didn't I just tell you how to get what you want?

You can do all the NAP thinking you want but it doesn't work with women.  I learned this way back in high school after having to deal with cheerleaders who wanted to be worshipped.

I quickly wised-up and started doing shit that worked.  I would call up the hottest girl in school and just tell her that I would be over to pick her up in 20 minutes and tell her to wear a mini-skirt and then just hang up before she could even reply.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 7:16am
Print Post  
I think libertarians want to build a wall around welfare, not the border.

It's a much better idea!

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:13am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 10:16pm:
Geez, didn't I just tell you how to get what you want?

Not really because that's not what I want.

The hottest girls come to smart guys on their own. I just don't like them because they're vicious alpha chimps pretending to be people.

My first girlfriends were all 10s. I overheard one of them being unbelievably nasty to a mousy girl so I did the best thing I could think of and cheated on her with the mousy girl.

You think you tame them? They can't be tamed. They learn to pretend to be tame when you're around.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jacob
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:18am
Print Post  

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:23am
Print Post  
Jacob wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:18am:

It basically says it won't work because it has too many holes.

It rather disgusts me anyway. All welfare should be eliminated. We shouldn't be allowing a racist president to selectively take it away from the hardest-working segment of the populace who use it the least.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:28am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:13am:
Not really because that's not what I want.

The hottest girls come to smart guys on their own. I just don't like them because they're vicious alpha chimps pretending to be people.

My first girlfriends were all 10s. I overheard one of them being unbelievably nasty to a mousy girl so I did the best thing I could think of and cheated on her with the mousy girl.

You think you tame them? They can't be tamed. They learn to pretend to be tame when you're around.

JESUS CHRIST!  I already have to teach you about liberty and then women and I have to teach you how to fukk too???  JESUS!

None of your Vulcan logic, NAP, or Golden/Silver, Libertarian rules apply to women.  They don't give a shit!  You will have to get into reality if you want to deal with them.  You need to tame them with your c0ck as I told you.

Let's say I bend you over and demolish your ass and give you the most beautiful agony you can imagine until voluntarily tell me you love.  Now after that, when you are in my presence, are you going to bow down and submit to me or are you going to try to stand up and defy me?

Women are too smart for politics and logic.  They are the boss until you put them in their place.  Don't agree? just ask Sky Chief, LBM, Jeff or anyone else here if I am right or not.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:37am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:28am:
Women are too smart for politic and logic.  They are the boss until you put them in their place.  Don't agree?

I agree, but only in the case of 10s. Females who never developed that sense of entitlement because no one adulated them and laid everything they could ever want at their feet aren't like that.

But once that sense of entitlement is there, it's hardwired. You can't get rid of it. You're the sucker (and she's still the boss) if you think you've tamed her. It's what she wants you to think.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration, Saving Taxpayers Billions
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy