Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration, Saving Taxpayers Billions
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration, Saving Taxpayers Billions (Read 1037 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Trump Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration, Saving Taxpayers Billions
Aug 12th, 2019 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
The regulation will be a boon for American taxpayers in the form of an annual $57.4 Billion tax cut. 

A recent Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) study notes that about 63% of non-citizen households in the U.S. use at least one form of taxpayer-funded welfare, while only about 35% of native-born American households are on welfare. 

This means that noncitizen households use nearly twice as much welfare as native-born American households.

In California,  with the largest non-citizen population in the country at almost 11 million or nearly 30% of the state’s total population, more than 72% of households headed by non-citizens are on at least one form of welfare!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/08/08/trumps-welfare-ban-for-immigrants-...

This is a good measure to relieve the immigration burden on taxpayers, but the non-citizens should be offered a Guest Visa© which would provide additional funding for the government.

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Trump Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration, Saving Taxpayers Billions
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 12th, 2019 at 4:20pm:
The regulation will be a boon for American taxpayers in the form of an annual $57.4 Billion tax cut. 

A recent Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) study notes that about 63% of non-citizen households in the U.S. use at least one form of taxpayer-funded welfare, while only about 35% of native-born American households are on welfare. 

This means that noncitizen households use nearly twice as much welfare as native-born American households.

In California,  with the largest non-citizen population in the country at almost 11 million or nearly 30% of the state’s total population, more than 72% of households headed by non-citizens are on at least one form of welfare!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/08/08/trumps-welfare-ban-for-immigrants-...

This is a good measure to relieve the immigration burden on taxpayers, but the non-citizens should be offered a Guest Visa© which would provide additional funding for the government.

It's a step in the right direction.  Can't really blame immigrants for taking the welfare.  Many Mexican families have the husband working one or more jobs while mama stays home with the kids.  When the kids start going to free day care public school, mama gets a job also.  But the welfare never stops.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 8:14am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 12th, 2019 at 4:20pm:

I've learned not to believe the Center for Immigration Studies.

Does anyone else confirm their figures?

It's my understanding the non-citizens aren't eligible for welfare... Probably they are in Kalifornia, but that's your problem.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jacob
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 8:16am
Print Post  
I'm not really Keen on Breitbart myself.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 10:39am
Print Post  
I don't believe it either. Immigrants are hardworking. It's the citizen who is (on average) lazy and a welfare parasite.

If the American citizen wasn't lazy, there wouldn't be so much opportunity for immigrants to come and take their jobs.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 10:39am:
I don't believe it either. Immigrants are hardworking. It's the citizen who is (on average) lazy and a welfare parasite.

If the American citizen wasn't lazy, there wouldn't be so much opportunity for immigrants to come and take their jobs.

Anyone doesn't believe that, go to Mississippi and see the long line of Mississippi welfare dolees who want those jobs that were opened up by the multi-hundred million dollar chicken plant raids.

You won't see those dolees lining up for the jobs, is what I mean to tell ya.  They're too busy staying up all night long, goin' to walmart at three in the morning and then sleeping until the Judge shows come on.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 8:16pm:
Anyone doesn't believe that, go to Mississippi and see the long line of Mississippi welfare dolees who want those jobs that were opened up by the multi-hundred million dollar chicken plant raids.

You won't see those dolees lining up for the jobs, is what I mean to tell ya.  They're too busy staying up all night long, goin' to walmart at three in the morning and then sleeping until the Judge shows come on.

You seem to be agreeing with me. At very least, you described the average American citizen pretty well, but I can't even imagine a hardworking immigrant fitting that description. There might be one or two (in all of America) but I certainly haven't encountered them.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 8:16pm:

Funny you should say this. 

About 10 years ago, I went to Walmart in the middle of the night to get some booze and beef jerky.  Standing in line in front of me at the check out was this 300lb trash with a few kids with her.  She had 2 carts filled up with nothing but junk food.  So one of her kids runs up to her with some little toy and demands that she get it for it.  So she takes out a 20 and pays for the toy and the rest she pays in EBT!

I was so mad that I went home and got online to apply for EBT.  Nope, I don't qualify.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:30pm:
Funny you should say this. 

About 10 years ago, I went to Walmart in the middle of the night to get some booze and beef jerky.  Standing in line in front of me at the check out was this 300lb trash with a few kids with her.  She had 2 carts filled up with nothing but junk food.  So one of her kids runs up to her with some little toy and demands that she get it for it.  So she takes out a 20 and pays for the toy and the rest she pays in EBT!

I was so mad that I went home and got online to apply for EBT.  Nope, I don't qualify.

Oh, this happened to you once?

This is about half the people who end up in front of me at the grocery store.

Always an EBT card, and their roughly three dozen little nasties are always screaming and throwing a tantrum and wanting more more more of whatever they've already got too much of.

I honestly don't know how they mate the three dozen times it takes to produce those three dozen little rottentots. Every fat girl I've ever been with is amazed to get any male, let alone a smart, attractive one. They seriously expect to die as virgins. (And they're always nicer and appreciative because of it, which is the main reason I like them.)

I feel like two realities are overlapping and I live where people are normal and responsible, but these entitled welfarians live in a special reality that's been cordoned off so they can have the best of everything.

I always notice how the EBT card has the American flag on it. This seems the perfect place for it to be, because it seems emblematic of this land. I give, she gets.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:51pm
Print Post  
I have a friend like you who only dates fat girls.  He even goes as far as going to fat-only dance clubs.  The guy is short and very skinny and probably pisses off the guys at those clubs.  I have warned him about invading the territory of others but he won't listen.

I have never been into picking the low hanging fruit.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration, Saving Taxpayers Billions
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy