Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Worst Influences in Human History
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Worst Influences in Human History (Read 1855 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Worst Influences in Human History
Reply #90 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Jeff, you have to remember that the Democratic Party and Republican Party each have been using an animal symbol (donkey and elephant)  respectively.  That probably offended other world leaders because said other world leaders probably wanted hubeings as symbols of those two parties (nice for hubeings to have sexual relations with each other, but donkey and elephant would never want to have sexual relations with each other) ; thus then President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and later then President Harry S Truman probably didn't put much emphasis on justice and negotiations.  Remember FDR's 3 to 4 freedoms of the New Deal, where was justice? Remember that the S in Harry S Truman, according to him, stands for nothing. Thumbs down to all that except for donkey and elephant would never want to have sexual relations with each other.  Note that I'm not advocating sexual symbols for Democratic Party and Republican Party.

Here's more horrible influences:

Star Trek TV shows (original, TNG, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise) depicts senseless or baited warfare against real life extraterrestrial alien races)

BattleTech game (has senseless warfare I think all in favor of "the Clan player" presumably according to Total Warfare rulesbook (probably Turkina11@aol.com if he's still BTing) and Interstellar Operations rulesbook has no checks and balances of superweapons such as nuclear weapons

Dragon Ball Z TV show (depicts supercharacters psychokinetically destroying entire planets)

Looney Tunes TV show, Beavis and Butt-Head TV show, talk shows that talk about paternity maternity tests; those TV shows wasted time of hubeings.

The USA's war in Iraq: numerous Iraqis were killed or injured, and some of their property was damaged or destroyed, ISIS came into existence, USA and more lives killed or injured, USA Armed Forces would theoretically have a great difficulty defending against Russia, China, and North Korea?

development and research of bioweapon germs (theoretically, they can mutate to become airborne varieties and then all hubeings on earth become extinct)

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #91 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Sep 29th, 2019 at 3:56pm:
Jeff, you have to remember that the Democratic Party and Republican Party each have been using an animal symbol (donkey and elephant)  respectively. 
That's unconstitutional. They can't take steps to create a State Religion of Animism. It's forbidden.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #92 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
development and research of bioweapon germs (theoretically, they can mutate to become airborne varieties and then all hubeings on earth become extinct)
How many governments of nations are doing this do you think?

Might some of the leaders be crazy? Irrational? Unstable? Megalomaniacs? In league with Satan?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #93 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Discrimination of and brutality towards kind hubeings; and said kind hubeings are usually most women, some men, and some children; and so thumbs down to all those events.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #94 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 4:41pm:
Discrimination of and brutality towards kind hubeings; and said kind hubeings are usually most women, some men, and some children; and so thumbs down to all those events.
Cheesy

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #95 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
Star Trek TV shows (original, TNG, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise) depicts senseless or baited warfare against real life extraterrestrial alien races)

I don't mind, really. I'm not going to get offended because someone mentions violence or sue the makers of headphones because none of them fit me.

Not every depiction of war is a support of war. It's often a question of what good people will do in a bad situation. Most people have lost sight of that, I think.

Actually most Humans in Star Trek handle conflicts very well. If you think Picard isn't a good role model for Humans, you're not really paying attention.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #96 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 7:39pm:
...or sue the makers of headphones because none of them fit me.

It's a sign of your progress in understanding libertarian theory that you realize that pinheads have no right to demand special privileges. Smiley

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #97 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 7:39pm:
Actually most Humans in Star Trek handle conflicts very well.
I noticed that too...

You Vulcans often had difficulties... Cry

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #98 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 7:46pm:
It's a sign of your progress in understanding libertarian theory that you realize that pinheads have no right to demand special privileges. Smiley

I never thought that I should demand special privileges.

Jeff wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 7:48pm:
I noticed that too...

You Vulcans often had difficulties... Cry

Yeah, it's almost like trying to play chess against someone who thinks he's bowling isn't productive.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #99 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 7:57pm:
I never thought that I should demand special privileges.

Well then, why complain that nobody makes headphones that fit your tiny little pinhead?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Worst Influences in Human History
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy