Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarians Forum Rights Reallocation Act of 2019
Poll
Poll closed Question: Libertarian Forum Rights Reallocation Act of 2019
bars   pie
*** This poll has now closed ***

Yes: Reallocate Rights    
  2 (66.7%)
No: Those With More Rights Don't Have to Share    
  0 (0.0%)
Everyone Has Equal Rights; The Act Does Nothing*    
  1 (33.3%)

Total votes: 3
« Created by: The Opposition on: Aug 25th, 2019 at 7:27pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Libertarians Forum Rights Reallocation Act of 2019 (Read 547 times)
Industry
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Libertarians Forum Rights Reallocation Act of 2019
Reply #30 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 10:54am:
So the poll has closed and the result is yes. Does this give me rights?

Does it turn out that voting within the community is not a legitimate way to redistribute anything?

They will not answer cause you got them, they say oh redistribute money for peoples school they needd it its OK cause the community voted for it.

They say you got no rights you are like OK I will use the community to vote for yours I bet you they will now say its not OK.

Then you will just forget about it let them keep saying you got no rights. Redistribution when they say but when you say OK sif its fine then I do it too they will say no.

Either its OK or its not that is logic no way around it if they won't say witch then they are just unprincipaled liars. They don't get to make the rules anyway.

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Industry wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 2:26pm:
They will not answer cause you got them, they say oh redistribute money for peoples school they needd it its OK cause the community voted for it.

I think I'm the only one on the forum who thinks local public schools supported by local taxes is a good idea.

It's much different than talking about reallocating rights.

Heck, I might be the only one on the forum that thinks legally authorized taxes are both necessary and proper to maintaining a government that will protect our rights and liberty.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Industry
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #32 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 2:44pm:
I think I'm the only one on the forum who thinks local public schools supported by local taxes is a good idea.

It's much different than talking about reallocating rights.

No its not you reallocate $$$ you just reallocated the rights to those $$$ dont be a piece of shit.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Industry wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 2:51pm:
No its not you reallocate $$$ you just reallocated the rights to those $$$ dont be a piece of shit.
Would you please rephrase that? The only thing I understood was "piece of shit", so you don't need to repeat that part unless it makes you feel good. Smiley

Edit: I know what you are talking about, but you are confusing the redistribution of wealth with paying for government services by taxation.

Governments don't own the tax revenue they collect, it still belongs to the taxpayers in a sense, because it's going to be paying for things the community has decided will benefit the general welfare of the whole, entire, community.

That's so much better than the idea of cronyism, that it makes crony governments look positively evil. Shocked

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
Industry wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 2:51pm:
...dont be a piece of shit.
That's bully talk.

Don't worry, I'm pretty comfortable with most of it, having heard a lot of it when I was young.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Industry
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 5:14pm:
Edit: I know what you are talking about, but you are confusing the redistribution of wealth with paying for government services by taxation.

No I'm not you take money from someone it was theirs now its not that is rights to those dollars your giving and taking.

Say its OK if you want but first was mine then not mine = you reallocated the rights to it.

So yes its the same as what the question in this topic.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #36 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Industry wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 7:38pm:
No I'm not you take money from someone it was theirs now its not that is rights to those dollars your giving and taking.

Say its OK if you want but first was mine then not mine = you reallocated the rights to it.

So yes its the same as what the question in this topic.
Could you rephrase that? Since you didn't call me a "piece of shit" this time, I didn't understand any of it. Sorry.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarians Forum Rights Reallocation Act of 2019
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy