Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Police Kill Libertarian Man for Riding Bike Without Lights!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Police Kill Libertarian Man for Riding Bike Without Lights! (Read 1800 times)
ahhell
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Police Kill Libertarian Man for Riding Bike Without Lights!
Reply #50 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 9:33am
Print Post  
Yamcha, is it possible for you to be more wrong about more things?

How exactly has Neanderthal et all been debunked? 

And yes, Africans have invented things.  Try googling "what have Africans invented." 

Try googling, "evolution of the eye"  You find any number of explanations for the intermediate* steps that occurred in the evolution of the eye.   Many still exist in extant** animals.

You don't need lungs to crawl out of the sea in the first place.

Gliding works quite well, try googling, "flying squirrel" or "flying snake".  Being able to jump farther is also a benefit in some circumstances.  So, now if you need to fly, it doesn't need to be all or nothing. 

Modern man is on average probably more intelligent than our recent ancestors, but that's mostly due to diet and environment.  Humanity has not likely gotten any smarter in the last few hundred thousand years.  What we have done is accumulate a lot more knowledge.  We certainly know more than the ancient Egyptians. 

* Intermediate means inbetween
**Extant means, still around.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #51 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 10:15am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 10:56pm:
Just to let you know, Lucy (Australopithecus) has been debunked.  Same with Neanderthal and Peking man.  There are no missing links (intermediary species).  Origin of Species is bunk. 

If you don't believe in evolution, I can't convince you that the Prime Directive is right because people you leave alone can't turn into anything better over time.

I don't want to get into a Human dick-measuing contest over which race has invented more. It won't be blacks because they are well behind other races technologically. They can't invest gunpowder for themselves because someone did it already and then gave it to them.

But you can't know that they wouldn't have, just like I can't know that they would have, because that ship has sailed. You already interfered. It's done, and it can't be undone.

If you need to have lungs to crawl out of the seas then you need to have fully developed lung in the first place or else you will just keep crawling out of the water and die there no matter how many billion times you do it.

After a disaster that sullies the water, fish can be found gulping surface air to survive. I have seen them doing this.

https://www.totalpond.com/blog/why-fish-gasp-for-air

If you need to see then you need to already have formed eyes.  a partially formed eye doesn't function.

If you need to fly then you need to fly right away.  You don't just keep flapping your arms until they evolve into wings a few million years later.

It's thought that simple organs which sensed light on a primitive level and did little more than tell the organism how dark it was, later became eyes. It's thought that birds were already living in trees and gaining some advantage off gliding down to the ground, or from one tree to another, before they could fly.

A cat has a lot of skin, including around its limbs. It has this skin because it makes the cat flexible. It gets some slight advantage (if it happens to fall) from splaying its limbs a bit and letting the skin provide a tiny bit of wind resistance, slowing its fall. Given enough time, and maybe they'd have to shrink a bit, but they could become like "flying" squirrels, and then maybe... like bats.

And forget about the Empire State.  Let's just start with language.  Do you think if given enough time, rabbits can invent language?

Prairie dogs did already.

https://medium.com/health-and-biological-research-news/prairie-dog-chatter-the-s...

Necessity is the mother of invention.

Negroids lack the 'FYA' gene and this is what set them apart from us.  This is a fact, look it up.

I'm familiar with the fact that different breeds of Human have different genes. So what? If it's your contention that evolution can't give them equivalent genes, because you got yours from God, why can't God just give it to them at some point? If history serves, he'll do it rather than let them starve to some disaster.

By the way,  you claim that they have higher IQs than Whites.  I am still waiting for your proof.  Do not give some excuse like you will be banned or whatever since you have already crossed that line.

It's not an excuse. If the statement A > B gets me banned, and the statement B > A does not, I know the former is false and the latter is true.

Do you think the ancient Greeks, Babylonians, Egyptians, etc are less evolved, less intelligent than modern man?

I admit that they are probably not. But technological development needs an impetus.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #52 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 6:36am:
So you stand firm on your contention that "niggers" aren't human.

Do you then advocate for treating them as animals? Making them slaves? Buying, and selling, and breeding them like livestock?
What about it yamcha? Afraid to stand behind your expressed opinion?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #53 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 10:15am:
I admit that they are probably not. But technological development needs an impetus.
A government that protects property rights under a rule of law is what it takes.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #54 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 1:50pm:
I'd say you are.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #55 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 10:15am:

It won't be blacks because they are well behind other races technologically.
Niggers can't even stand or walk right.

But you can't know that they wouldn't have, just like I can't know that they would have, because that ship has sailed. You already interfered. It's done, and it can't be undone.
We do know what they have done and it is nothing, not even the wheel.

After a disaster that sullies the water, fish can be found gulping surface air to survive. I have seen them doing this.

https://www.totalpond.com/blog/why-fish-gasp-for-air
Yeah, They have been doing that since the beginning of time but they are still fish.  Show me an animal becoming another animal please.

It's thought that simple organs which sensed light on a primitive level and did little more than tell the organism how dark it was, later became eyes. It's thought that birds were already living in trees and gaining some advantage off gliding down to the ground, or from one tree to another, before they could fly.

A cat has a lot of skin, including around its limbs. It has this skin because it makes the cat flexible. It gets some slight advantage (if it happens to fall) from splaying its limbs a bit and letting the skin provide a tiny bit of wind resistance, slowing its fall. Given enough time, and maybe they'd have to shrink a bit, but they could become like "flying" squirrels, and then maybe... like bats.
Show me a species becoming another species, please.

Prairie dogs did already.

https://medium.com/health-and-biological-research-news/prairie-dog-chatter-the-s...

Necessity is the mother of invention.
This is true but they have been talking since the beginning of time.  This shows that prairie dogs can communicate with language. So can whales and dolphins.

I'm familiar with the fact that different breeds of Human have different genes. So what? If it's your contention that evolution can't give them equivalent genes, because you got yours from God, why can't God just give it to them at some point? If history serves, he'll do it rather than let them starve to some disaster.
I don't anything about God. Just because I don't believe in evolution doesn't mean I think God did it all.  Today it is questionable what niggers could achieve on their own, without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see niggers walking around in business suits, speaking English, shooting guns, and making use of all sorts of non-black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries — none of them originate from niggers. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Africa, it’s well known that they could not even maintain what they have, they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current black civilization is in fact transplanted non-negroid civilization. There is not as yet a single negroid civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No niggers have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, fields medals, or gotten any spot on a list of Human Accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

It's not an excuse. If the statement A > B gets me banned, and the statement B > A does not, I know the former is false and the latter is true.
pussy talk.

« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2019 at 7:43am by yamcha »  

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #56 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 8:37pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 1:50pm:

What?  Afraid?  I could care less about what you want to do with niggers, they are irrelevant to me.  They don't make good servants anyways as they are only good at mimicking people.  Teach them all how to be shoe repairmen for all I care.

Now you said you wanted to be serious.  I asked you to show me one thing niggers invented and you can't so lets stop talking.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #57 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
Ahhell,

Show me one invention by niggers and it doesn't have to be from African niggers either.

How did the Egyptians build the pyramids?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #58 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 8:33pm:
Show me an animal becoming another animal please.

If you don't believe in evolution, I can't convince you. This is not because I don't have a lot of good arguments, but because there are Creationist websites for you to copy and paste arguments from, and they all amount to nothing more than definition-diddling.

No matter what example I give, you will redefine and definition-diddle all day long, rather than have an actual conversation. You'll probably end up conceding "microevolution" but not that one "kind" of animal can become another. I'm just sick of it.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #59 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
I am not a creationist at all and I know all about microevolution.  If you are tall and you marry a tall wife then your kid will be tall but then the thing that fukks that all up is a regression to the means.  I just don't see any proof of evolution. Evolution remains just a theory and not fact or law.  Again, I am not a creationist.  I am just asking you to show me one species that has turned into another species.  If you are sick of it then don't reply, you fukk.

There are a lot of interesting facts.  Did you know that eyes are so complex that they gave Darwin panic attacks when he tried to fit them into his theory?  Did you know that Newton wanted to condemn his own theories because he couldn't justify how the moon could have any gravitational effect on the earth's tides and that even today, scientists cannot explain why large bodies of water not connected to oceans such as lakes do not have tides?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Police Kill Libertarian Man for Riding Bike Without Lights!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy