Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Police Kill Libertarian Man for Riding Bike Without Lights!
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Police Kill Libertarian Man for Riding Bike Without Lights! (Read 1647 times)
yamcha
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Police Kill Libertarian Man for Riding Bike Without Lights!
Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:00am
Print Post  
https://www.ktnv.com/news/press-conference-announced-for-in-custody-death

The incident began shortly before 6 a.m. near Bonanza Road and Martin Luther King Boulevard. Asst. Sheriff Charles Hank said that patrol officers from the Bolden Area Command came across a man who was riding a bicycle without a safety light.

When they attempted to stop him, he took off. The patrol officers began chasing him.

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Police Kill Libertarian Man for Riding Bike Without Lights!
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:59am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:00am:

The incident began shortly before 6 a.m. near Bonanza Road and Martin Luther King Boulevard. Asst. Sheriff Charles Hank said that patrol officers from the Bolden Area Command came across a man who was riding a bicycle without a safety light.

When they attempted to stop him, he took off. The patrol officers began chasing him.

What outstanding protection and service the government provided that man and his family!

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:03am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:59am:
What outstanding protection and service the government provided that man and his family!

I have a question for you about homeostasis.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:00am:

What makes you think he was a libertarian?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Industry
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
So I read the article he run from police and drugs fell out of his pocket when they caught him and he suffocated to death probably cause he was running from them.

How is this to do with racist?

Did he suffocate cause he was black?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Industry wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 5:37pm:
So I read the article he run from police and drugs fell out of his pocket when they caught him and he suffocated to death probably cause he was running from them.

How is this to do with racist?

There's an alternative narrative. Did you not know that?

Want me to tell you what it is?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
The article says the cops had their bodycams on the whole time. They only got turned off after the man had already been apprehended. If they choked him in the car, there would be pretty clear evidence.

I'm kind of sick of this shit, to be honest. Just have a law that says cops can only be minorities, and when they supposedly brutalise just as many black people, there will be nothing for anyone to cry about.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:21pm:
The article says the cops had their bodycams on the whole time. They only got turned off after the man had already been apprehended. If they choked him in the car, there would be pretty clear evidence.

I'm kind of sick of this shit, to be honest. Just have a law that says cops can only be minorities, and when they supposedly brutalise just as many black people, there will be nothing for anyone to cry about.

Do you have any idea how secretly happy humans are when they hear about niggers getting deleted?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:40pm:
Do you have any idea how secretly happy humans are when they hear about 🍗 getting deleted?

If you stop saying shit like this, your [apparent] IQ will go up by 30-60 points.

Whether or not I consider this situation positive rests on what the man's "extensive criminal history" was. If he just used and/or sold illegal drugs then I wish he had not died. If he killed anyone, good riddance to bad rubbish.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
I have taken many IQ tests and in several languages and I always score between 68 and 71.  I enjoy taking these tests and always feel I do well on them until the results come out.

Oppo, you come here and you tell people that you think they should give up their rights and freedom in order for others to have equality and more choices.  Stop doing that.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Police Kill Libertarian Man for Riding Bike Without Lights!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy