Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Are Many Gay People Actually Heterosexual Transgenders?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Are Many Gay People Actually Heterosexual Transgenders? (Read 1161 times)
Little Big Man
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Are Many Gay People Actually Heterosexual Transgenders?
Sep 12th, 2019 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
I ask because now that there is freedom to be transgender, suddenly they seem to be coming out of the woodwork.  Instead of prancing around looking like absurdly feminized men, they can simply wear women's clothes, use the bathroom of their choice and seek cis-male partners who are masculine.  It always surprised me that feminine gay men were attracted to other feminine gay men.  If you like men, wouldn't you prefer more manly men?

I believe that explains why so many gay men used to hit on me in my younger days. 

Homosexuality has been accepted and even championed for a couple of decades now, but only recently has transgenderism been anything other than fodder for comedy.  We never heard about a transgender until someone had the surgery and then it a supposedly sympathetic story with undertones of "wink, wink, look at the freak."

What pleases me most about the new recognition of gender fluidity is that now women who were misassigned male biological traits can now be accepted as women who like men, not as female-acting men who like men.  They can save thousands of dollars by not having the surgery and finding men who prefer a woman who happens to have a thingy than a woman with a hideous artificially carved out vagina.

EDIT:

I did not use the word "thingy," apparently, we are allowed to say vagina, but not a word that sounds like what a pen is.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

Industry

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Are Many Gay People Actually Heterosexual Transgenders?
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 1:17pm:
finding men who prefer a woman who happens to have a thingy

Nope nope nope. I have nothing but sympathy for transgenders but I will not date one I dunno where you gonna find men that want that.

Also they say it is not about mating they hate their own body and junk have to have it changed to a different body cause they got a brain that says to them no you are a female.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
I ask because now that there is freedom to be transgender, suddenly they seem to be coming out of the woodwork.  Instead of prancing around looking like absurdly feminized men, they can simply wear women's clothes, use the bathroom of their choice and seek cis-male partners who are masculine.  It always surprised me that feminine gay men were attracted to other feminine gay men.  If you like men, wouldn't you prefer more manly men?

I believe that explains why so many gay men used to hit on me in my younger days. 

Homosexuality has been accepted and even championed for a couple of decades now, but only recently has transgenderism been anything other than fodder for comedy.  We never heard about a transgender until someone had the surgery and then it a supposedly sympathetic story with undertones of "wink, wink, look at the freak."

What pleases me most about the new recognition of gender fluidity is that now women who were misassigned male biological traits can now be accepted as women who like men, not as female-acting men who like men.  They can save thousands of dollars by not having the surgery and finding men who prefer a woman who happens to have a thingy than a woman with a hideous artificially carved out vagina.

EDIT:

I did not use the word "thingy," apparently, we are allowed to say vagina, but not a word that sounds like what a pen is.
Homosexuality is actually a self-correcting thing that seems to recur anyway... Why worry about it?

Anyway, if you want to answer the question in your thread title, do like the Chief did and take a poll...

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
That's sexism.    Leftist SJW "Male Toxicity" nonsense.

Well, this is the place for it, I suppose.  There aren't any laws against being sexist.    Yet.   Undecided

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 4:53pm
Print Post  

Just use "dick".

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 4:45pm:
There aren't any laws against sexism.
You're talking about on Vulcan, right? You live there too?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 7:54pm
Print Post  

EDIT:

Does your wife know that you are a closet queer?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:13pm
Print Post  

Gay men are almost as egomaniac as I am, and it's all about their appearance. They strive to look as young, hot, and muscular as possible. This is because each gay man is attracted to the most male men they can find.

Only one switch is flipped: Go for males versus go for females. They are still seeking what female-seeking males seek: Youth and hyperextreme beauty.

I'm not sure what transgenders go for, but I did read that when they have successful gender reassignment surgery, their sexual orientation does not flip, but the gender they are attracted to does. In other words, often, gay will remain gay and straight will remain straight as the gender they're attracted to switches.

They go for little guys they think will be bottoms. Shudder. They all want to be top.

What pleases me most about the new recognition of gender fluidity is that now women who were misassigned male biological traits can now be accepted as women who like men, not as female-acting men who like men.  They can save thousands of dollars by not having the surgery and finding men who prefer a woman who happens to have a penis than a woman with a hideous artificially carved out vagina.

I'm very attracted to tomboys but otherwise I'm with Indy... if it's got a male organ, there's no way I'm going to be attracted to it. If it used to have a male organ, again, there's no way I'm going to be attracted to it.

I did date a female who joked that she was "a gay man trapped in a woman's body" which (it was the 90's) offended the gays terribly. She never expressed any desire to have any surgery and only lamented that she didn't have the innate physical strength of a male. But as long as the body is 100% female, I find I really don't care who's in it. I guess I'm shallow that way.

yamcha wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 7:54pm:
Does your wife know that you are a closet queer?

I definitely don't get that vibe from Burnsy, and I can tell. I used to live in a heavily gay area. They'd hit on me too. Shudder. Just FYI I picked it up pretty heavily from Don_G.

People who have that instinctive ick reaction to gay males fall into one or more of these three categories:

1) "I'm secretly gay and I hate myself for it."
2) "They'll ruin our conservative Christian society."
3) "I really, really hope he doesn't rape my butt."

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Hey, if you want to do good then you really need to teach indy how to speak and write properly.  It doesn't matter how smart he is if he is unable to present himself or his ideas effectively.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 6:57am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:13pm:
Gay men are almost as egomaniac as I am, and it's all about their appearance. They strive to look as young, hot, and muscular as possible. This is because each gay man is attracted to the most male men they can find.

You're stereotyping. It's a result of your mental defect that forces you to think of people as groups rather than individuals.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Are Many Gay People Actually Heterosexual Transgenders?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy